2004 Catalina 387
St Petersburg FL, US
The 387 has an over all length of 39′ 10" . Most yacht builders would have called her a 40. "Snow Goose" is in as close to new boat condition as you will find, a non-smoking yacht with no smells, and ready go to sea. Owner completed his bucket list with a Bahamas cruise and is moving on.
Full SpecsHull and Deck
"Snow Goose" was hauled in 2015, all old paint removed, new barrier coat and bottom paint applied.
- Lead wing keel (Not Cast Iron like some yachts)
- Epoxy barrier coat and bottom paint 2015
- Custom Dodger, Connector, and Bimini (2010)
- New teak hatch drop boards (2014)
- Leather wrapped Wheel
- Fiberglass Cockpit table with two leaves
- Cockpit cushions (2010)
- Walk-Through Stern with transom boarding ladder and storage lockers
- Hot/Cold Cockpit shower
- Kato Custom Dinghy Davits (new 2016)
- Kato OB Motor crane
- Stainless Steel Rails installed port & starboard for storing additional fuel & water as needed (new 2016)
- Double SS bow roller
- Divided Anchor locker for 2 rodes
- Electric anchor windlass w/up and down switch
- 40 lb Plow anchor on 100' 5/16" anchor chain (new 2016)
Sails and Rigging
New Standing rigging and most running rigging 2015
- In-mast furling main sail
- 135% Genoa w/new UV cover on Schaefer furler
- Cruising spinnaker and halyard
- 2-Harkens #32 ST sail handleing winches (One Electric)
- 2-Harkens # 48 ST primary winches
- Rigid boom vang
- Garhauer ball bearing mainsheet traveler
- Spare Jib halyard
- Topping lift
- Anodized mast and boom
Master stateroom is aft with a queen and innerspring mattresses. Two large opening hatches for great ventilation. There are two hanging lockers & an abundance of storage to port & starboard. The head can be accessed from the salon or master and is spacious separate stall shower.
To port of the head is her large, well equipped galley. Her salon is just forward to port with large L-shaped wrap around seating and solid teak table. A Flat screen TV is mounted on forward bulkhead. To starboard is aft facing chart table with storage, & AC/DC breaker panels. Forward is seating for 2 with a table that drops to make a settee or berth.
Her guest stateroom is forward with innerspring mattresses. Drawer storage below berth & two hanging lockers. This stateroom has a large opening hatch and two opening ports.
All interior wood is varnished teak and she has upgraded upholstery. Both the forward and aft staterooms have custom teak enclosures for the air conditioning air handlers so that they do not take up valuable storage space.
- Deep double SS sink
- Front & top loading 12-v Frig/freezer
- Magic Chef Microwave
- Propane stove w/oven
- Many storage lockers
- Solid surface counter top
Total Power: 40
Cruising Speed: 6.5
Max Speed: 7.5
Eng hrs 620 as of 3/5/18
Nex Gen 3.5 kw genset with <50 hours
All electronics replaced in June 2010 and more in 2015 with at a cost of over $20,000.
- Raymarine ST70 Smart Auto Pilot (2010) (new drive motor 2016)
- NEW Raymarine Wind Package (2015)
- Raymarine ST 60+ Tridata- speed, depth , log (2010)
- NEW Raymarine Repeater at Nav Station (2015)
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS w/Ram Mic at helm (2015) integrated into RayMarine Seatalk for AIS display on plotter (2016)
- NEW color Garmin GPSMap 7610 Chart plotter at helm (2015)
- Sony Stereo w/Bluetooth (2015)
- Bose and Poly-Planar speakers
- Samsung 22" Smart TV (new 2016) DVD, and amplified Antenna
- 12-volt & 2-110-volt 30-amp shore power
- Galvanic Isolator for both AC systems
- MarineAir 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning w/2 air handlers (custom teak cabinets) and digital controls
- 5-Cabin fans
- 4-Trojan 6-volt batteries for house
- Separate engine start battery with combiner
- Mast rewired 2015
- Smart multi-stage Battery Charger
- Electric Raritan Head
- NexGen 3.5 kw generator (new 2016)
- (2) 100 watt solar panels w/charger controller (new 2016)
- Victory battery monitor (new 2016)Note: Generator will power all on board systems, including AS. Installation wiring modifications also resulted in the ability to power all systems with one 30 amp shore power cord loads need to be managed but makes transient docking much simpler.
- Yanmar 3-cyl fresh water cooled diesel with only 620 hrs and new exhaust elbow and engine mounts in 2014
- 3-blade cruising prop
- New dripless shaft seal 2014
- MarineAir 16,000BTU reverse cycle air conditioning w/2 air handlers and digital controls
- Hot water heater- both electric and though engine heat exchanger when running
- Electric Raritan Head
- Macerator pump and deck discharge for holding tank
- Recent Tank Monitor for waste & water
- Recent high output electric bilge pump w/alarm
- Manual bilge pump
- Village Marine "Little Wonder" watermaker 3.5 GPH , (new 2016) Pickled and never used)
This is a new listing and specifications have not yet been approved by the seller.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Offered to all Florida licensed yacht brokers on a 50/50 commission split. Brokers not licensed in Florida should contact the central agent to make arrangements to conform with FL law. Courtesy showings available to out of state brokers and all CPYBs.
For The Best Boat Loan Rates Call