2005 Catalina Morgan 440 DS
Cambridge MD, US
2005 Catalina-Morgan 440 DS…."True Love"
One Owner Catalina Morgan 440 Deck Salon – Only cruised locally on the Chesapeake Bay.
A true deck salon: Sit at the dinette, enjoy the light from the large fixed windows and see everything going on outside.
In-Boom Furling Main, Northern Lights Generator, Air/Heat. Wing Keel, Lots More….
Just Hauled Out & Listed 10/20/2017 $ 227,500
The 440 combines the rugged offshore features synonymous with the Morgan name, & the comfort, ergonomics and style of a Catalina. Enjoy great visibility from the raised dinette, and wide cabin windows in the salon and galley. Beautiful finishes in teak, ash and maple hardwoods are complimented by the Cream Ultraleather upholstery for a rich feeling interior.
Immediately down the companionway to Stbd. is a well equipped galley.
Forward to spacious and luxurious owner's stateroom with centerline queen and en suite head that includes separate enclosed shower stall. Vanity and cedar lined closets.
AFt to port, step down to the guest head and just aft to the roomy guest stateroom. Comfortable side access berth, cedar lined closets and bookcase are featured.
Access to large bosun's locker/garage/storage area is thru doorway from guest cabin (and from large deck hatch). Bosun's locker has huge opening from the cockpit with ladder or aft cabin
Two level salon includes raised dinette and comfortable seating on the main level to port.
Sea kindly, U-shaped galley is to starboard just down the companionway. Equally convenient for service to the dinette and cockpit. Forward of the galley is the dinette, which features a dining table that folds to cocktail size and lowers to create a double berth. Lots of storage in lockers & bins.
- 3 - Burner Propane Stove w/Oven & Solenoid Valve
- Microwave Oven (110V)
- Isotherm Front Loading 12V Stainless Refrigerator (New 2016)
- Top Loading Refrigerator/Freezer Compartment
- GraniteKote Molded Countertops & Backsplashes
Electronics and Navigation
- RayMarine ST6000+ T2 Autopilot
- Icom VHF Radio
- RayMarine ST60+ Wind Speed & Direction @ Helm
- RayMarine ST60+ Tridate Speed/Depth Combo @ Helm
- Raymarine ST60+ Graphic Repeater @ Nav Station
- Pioneer FM/CD/DVD/Stereo w/Cockpit & Salon Speakers + CD Changer
- 20" LCD Flat Screen TV w/Cable Inlet & Masthead Antenna
- Tank Monitor System for Waste & Water Tanks
- 5 kW Northern Lights Generator w/Soft Soundshield (475 Hours)
- Heart Freedom 2000 watt Inverter w/Remote Panel
- 1 -12V & 2 - 110V Ships Service Panels @ Nav - Battery Switches
- 100 Amp Engine Alternator
- 50A Dockside Shore Power System & Cable
- (3) 8D House Batteries (660+ amps)
- Galvanic Isolator
Deck and Hull
- White Fiberglass Hull w/Blue Stripes
- Wing Keel
- SS Dual Roller Anchor Davit
- Double Lifelines & 31" Stanchions
- Folding Leather Wrapped Wheel
- Large Divided Anchor Locker
- Electric Anchor Windlass with 5/16" Chain Gypsy + Up/Down Switches
- 45lb CQR Anchor w/Chain & Rode
- Spare Danforth Anchor
- Anchor Washdown Pump w/Hose
- Dodger w/Rollup Front & Window Covers
- Bimini Top w/Trim Window & Boot
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- 3 Winch Covers
- Wheel, Binnacle & Table Cover
- Motor Cover
- Shore Cord Cover
- Close Cell Foam Cockpit Cushions
Sails and Rigging
- In Boom Furling Mast & Mainsail w/Full ABttens
- 135% Furling Genoa
- Schaffer Headsail Furling Gear
- (1) Electric Cabintop Winch
- (2) Electric Harken Genoa Sheet Winches - 2 Speed
- All Sail Controls led Aft
- Rigid Style Boom Vang
- Large Midships Adjustable Traveler
- Outboard Genoa Tracks with Adjustable Cars
- Charleston Spar Aluminum Mast w/Double Spreaders
Mechanical and Engine Equipment
- Yanmar 75hp FWC Turbo Diesel (775 Hours)
- 5kW Northern Lights Generator (475 Hours)
- 2 - Zone 28K BTU CruiseAir Reverse Cycle Air & Heat Systems (16K + 12K)
- 3 Blade Feathering MaxProp
- Electric Anchor Windlass with 5/16 HT Chain Gypsy
- (2) Electric Flush Toilets w/Holding Tanks & Deck Pumpouts
- Dinghy & Motor
- Teak Cockpit Grate
- Large Cockpit Table w/Teak Leaves
- Leather Wrapped Wheel
- Misc. Safety Equipment, Fenders, and Docklines
- (4) Hella Cabin Fans
- Cockpit Cushions
- New Front Loading Refrigerator - 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.