2006 Fortuna Island Spirit
St Pete FL, US
2006 Fortuna Island Spirit 401
Truly a capable blue-water cruising catamaran!
The Island Spirit brand is known to be found voyaging all around the world. First introduced into the United States and the Caribbean charter market in 1998 it instantly became a popular catamaran. The revolutionary design offered both optimal space and superior sailing performance. In 2003 Amanzi Marine redesigned and launched the Island Spirit 401, the boat was also a nominee for the boat of the year. To this day they remain extremely popular in the pre-owned marketplace.
Complete with 4 staterooms and 2 full heads for plenty of room for friends and family. Also, the unique walk-through transom creates an extra spacious salon and cockpit layout.
Regularly and carefully maintained, and ready to sail to your next destination.
- All New Electronics
- New Paint
- New Zincs
- New Starters
- New Inverter
- New Radar
- New Gel Coat
- New Sails
- New Spinaker
- New Propane & Alarm Systems
Beam: 23 feet LOA: 40 feet Bridge Clearance: 60 feet
Max Draft: 3 ft 6 in Keel Type: enums.keel-type.kt-full
Fuel: 100 gallons Water: 120 gallons Holding: 20 gallons
- 1056 NexGen Generator
- (2) Webasto - Blue Cool Classic Series AC Systems
- Sea Quencher
- Siren Marine Alarm (Pixie and Sprite)
- Raymarine E Series
- Raymarine Autopilot SmartController
- Faria Marine Instrument Fuel Gauge
- (1) Electric Harken Winch
- Raymarine ST60+Tridata Instrument
- Raymarine ST60+Depth Instrument
- Raymarine ST60+Wind & Close Hauled Wind Instrument
- Raymarine ST60+Speed Instrument
- Marine Clarion MSS430 Source Commander
- Lofrans Anchor Windlass Cayman 88-Tigres-Falkon
- Vetus WLOCKUP
- Gori Propeller
- Balmar 6-Series Alternator 60-Series
- 12 volt Alternator Balmar
- JABSCO Deluxe Flush Electric Toilets
- (2) Isotherm Refrigeration Units
- Hard Top Bimini
- (4) Solar Panels
- Cockpit Cooler
- (2) Propane Tanks
- Life raft
- Zodiac and outboard engine
- Owners personal items
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listing Broker must be present at all showings. Please contact Julie Annette at 941-725-5999 for additional information and showing instructions.