2008 Island Packet 370
Miami FL, US
$10,000 price drop 7/7/17
Extremely clean and well maintained blue water cruiser
- Late 2008 model with many updated features
- Annual rig inspection
- Annual haul out and bottom job
- Annual fuel polishing
- Monthly inspection below the waterline
- Engine belt, impeller and fluids changed every 100h
- Engine heat exchanger removed and cleaned <100h
- New bronze mixing elbow
- Chainplates re-bed 2014
- Fresh clear cetol on cap rails
- New waste hoses
- New halyards 5/2017
From the builder’s description:
The 370 is the result of decades of Island Packet design refinement and evolution. It combines innovative and proven features with all the exemplary construction qualities that have made Island Packet yachts respected and admired around the world.
A host of exclusive design features, including our self tending staysail, geared steering system and time honored Full Foil Keel®, all combine to provide superior seakeeping and delightful sailing qualities that will be appreciated as much by the weekend sailor as by the couple cruising the world.
An outstanding value for an outstanding late model boat.
A truly turn-key yacht.
From the builder's remarks:
Below deck the 370 continues Island Packet’s reputation for luxurious comfort. Perfect for an evening retreat or gracious entertaining, the main saloon features our versatile dining table that folds and stows against a bulkhead bottle rack, opening up the area for socializing. To add even more flexibility for entertaining, a smaller removable table with a lift-out post is available for mounting at either side of the saloon. Full length port and starboard seating areas are both comfortable and practical, double as sea berths and the port settee conveniently converts to a double berth. Generous storage is available both under and outboard of the settees and throughout the entire yacht.
One of the more notable features of the 370 is the versatility of the aft cabin. Cleverly configured for great sleeping accommodations, this multi-use area is truly unique due to the desk area, which can be used as a vanity, a navigation station, or a work station. The nav table top lifts to reveal a storage tray and vanity mirror mounted on its underside. A swing-out seat is controlled with the push of a button, while a removable hinged panel in the forward bulkhead opens and joins this area with the saloon when desired.
Galley features a large U Shaped design with teak fiddles.
- Frigoboat keel cooled refrigerator and freezer with double gasket lid and gas support struts. Electric drain pump.
- Gimballed 3-burner Force 10 LPG stove and oven
- (2) 10lb. aluminum propane tanks in separate compartments with safety shutoff and gauge
- Pot and pan storage under the stove
- Double S/S sinks with hot and cold pressure water and manual freshwater pump and retractable spray unit
- 6 gallon water heater
- Slide out trash bin
- Teak dish racks, cutlery drawers and cabinets and cubbies provide good storage
- Opening port and overhead hatch with screen and shade
- Raymarine ST 60 wind, depth and speed
- Second ST60 depth sounder
- Raymarine E120 chartplotter mounted in a NavPod at helm
- Raymarine E80 chartplotter mounted at nav desk
- 2KW mast mounted radar radome
- Autohelm 6000 auto pilot w/wireless remote
- Standard Horizon Phantom VHF with loud hailer and remote mic
- Sirius satellite weather capable
- Ritchie compass
- Poly Planar AM/FM/CD stereo
- Custom "Sea Canvas" dodger w/grab rails, bimini, connector panel, and helm cover
- Folding Lewmar steering wheel with leather cover
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Helm seat cushion and backrest
- 54HP Yanmar 4JH4AE diesel with extensive sound control <850 Hours
- Recessed cockpit instrument panel w/tach, hour meter, and engine monitoring
- Dual Racor 500 fuel filters
- High output Balmar 110amp alternator
- Max Prop feathering prop
- Sidepower bowthruster
- 16,000 BTU air conditioning/heat
- 30 amp dockside power with shore power cord
- Xantrex 3000 Inverter
- ProMariner galvanic isolator
- Charles 5000 40amp converter/battery charger
- All exterior lights are LED
- Interior reading lamps are LED
- Edson stern rail OB motor mount
- Forespar Nova Lift 2 outboard lifting davit
- Chrome dorades and guards
- Outland rigid hatch cover
- Seasafe anchor rollers
- Large anchor locker w/divided bins for rode, hooks, lines, fenders and gear
- Electric anchor windlass
- Delta #35 - 200' 5/16" chain
- Fortress #21 with 50' chain and 200' rode
- Lines and fenders
- Molded-In swim platform w/hideaway ladder and hot and cold shower
- Double lifelines, S/S bow and stern rails, S/S flagstaff
- Stern gate and integral stern seats
- Freshly waxed hull and refinished teak at time of listing
Sails and Rigging
- Cutter rig
- All sail control lines accessible from cockpit
- In-Mast roller furling main
- 110% roller furling genoa
- Main sheet traveler w/4:1 control system led to cockpit
- Roller furling lines, sheet, and spare main halyard led to cockpit thru stoppers to Lewmar 30CST winches
- Genoa halyard winch on mast - Lewmar 16C
- Two sheet winches - Lewmar 44CST
- Cockpit storage for lines
- Fuel, water, and holding tanks below cabin sole maximize storage and stability and minimize trim changes.
- Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled, heavy wall, marine grade aluminum with shut off valve and tank mounted gauge. Pre plumbed for additional pickup for various installations.
- Fresh water tank constructed of molded and baffled fiberglass with level gauge.
- Fiberglass holding tank with S/S pump out fitting and level gauge
- Acu-gauge tank monitoring system
Heavy duty Rule electric bilge pump
UL approved bronze thru bolted flanged seacocks on all thru hulls below waterline
Manual toilet with macerator
Holding tank with NEW 2013 Shields Poly X hose with warranty against odor permeation
- 4 Man survival liferaft
- ACR Aquafix EPIRB
- Jacklines, life jackets, and standard safety gear
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.