2010 Broadblue 435ST
Oriental NC, US
If you are looking for a well equipped luxury Catamaran that is ready to cruise then this beautiful Broadblue 435 should be at the top of your list! This boat is very well equipped and has been maintained in top condition. Recently returned from the Bahamas ADVENTURE is ready to take you anywhere you want to go. This is a 3 cabin 2 head layout with room to add another cabin if needed. The boat has a new generator, new solar panels and a new 40 gal/hr water maker. The boat is wired for US current.
Call to schedule an appointment.
This vessel features two double staterooms aft, each with queen berths and a Family cabin (with one double and two single berths). Forward to starboard is the owners head, the guest head is located to port. A U-shaped salon and a galley facing forward on the Bridgedeck provide ample space for family and friends. Just aft of the salon is a nav-station/office area with desk and electrical panel. Alcantara upholstery thoroughout. Corian counters are found throughout the galley and heads. High quality hand-made Oak-faced paneling and joinery throughout.
Recessed Stainless Steel double sink with hot and cold pressure water in Galley along with Stainless Steel Refrigeration with keel-cooled compressor; Stainless Steel Oven and Grill with spark ignition.
Sails and Rigging
- Jeckells fully battened Mainsail with 3 reefs (2010) with zipped stackpack and Lazyjacks (2010)
- Furling Genoa with UV Strip in Turquoise on roller reefing system (2010)
- Furling Gennaker on Prodder with masthead roller furling system (2010)
- All lines lead to Cockpit
- Electric winch for main
- All self tailing winches
- C 140 W Chartplotter
- Raymarine hydraulic autopilot
- Raymarine ST0+ Wind, Log and Depth
- 32" LCD TV/DVD Monitor
- Bulkhead mounted compass
- ICOM M506DSC VHF with AIS
- Quest Ram Mic
- Satellite TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- New Sound System
- XM Radio
- XM Satellite Weather
- 2 250W Solar Panels
- 16A/240V/50HZ AC Control panel with 5 electrical outlets
- Recessed LED Lighting throughout
- Nav Lights
- All new Lifeline Batteries 450amp hr.
- 2 85Amp/hr Engine Start Batteries
- 110Amp/hr Domestic Batteries
- 6KW Northern Lights Generator 150 hr.
- Converted to US current 50 amp 120volt service
- DC Distribution panel with circuit breakers
- Volt Meter and Ammeter to 12V DC Systems
- Eberspacher Warm Air Heating
- Delta Anchor, chain and rode
- Rancor anchor with rode and chain
- Electric Anchor Windlass with foot switches and cockpit mounted control
- New Stainless Steel Davits to Transom
- Double Helmsman Seat
- Leather-rimmed Helmsman Wheel
- GRP fixed-frame Bimini with down lighters and canvas surround
- Hot/Cold Deck Shower
- Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
- Chart table to Bridge deck with swing out seat
- Large storage lockers
- New Dinghy - Livingston
- New Yamaha 9.9 Four Stroke Engine
- Water Maker 40/gal hour 120V
- Ingles 12V Freezer
- 6 Auto Inflate Lifejackets
- Gas Detector and Alarm
- Fire Extinguishers and Fire Blanket
- 6 Man Life Raft Mounted on Stainless Steel Frame
- Full Enclosure
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.