2011 Knysna 480
Savannah GA, US
A beautiful performance oriented sailing yacht with four staterooms and superbly equipped for offshore voyaging. A great sea boat in all conditions, she combines family accommodations with a large cockpit and has been upgraded in the last six months. If you are looking for a Catamaran that really sails instead of a floating condo, this beautiful Knysna deserves a closer inspection.
A well found, performance catamaran of the highest quality that offers excellent accommodations in four staterooms and large comfortable cockpit. Lightly used, continually upgraded including major Yanmar service with new heat exchangers. Highly recommended and offered in turn key condition for your adventure!
LOA: 48' LWL: 42'4" BEAM: 27'
DRAFT: 3'11.5" DISPLACEMENT L/S: 12.45 Tons
GENOA: 538 sq. ft.
MAINSAIL: 800 sq. ft.
ENGINES: 2 Yanmar 40 HP
TANKAGE: Water 1 x 158.5 gal Fuel: 1 x 158.5 gal
- Magnificent four queen stateroom yacht with ensuite heads and bright shower stalls.
- Upgraded Memory foam mattress toppers on two forward staterooms.
- 4 Electric Tecma Toilets
- U shaped galley up and forward facing navigation station ideal for underway.
- Beautiful Maple veneer with solid wood trim,pear and maple flooring brings a warm feeling thought the yacht.
- Spacious salon with suede seating and crew covers.
- LED lights through-out the interior, dimmers for salon and cockpit, and courtesy lights in the cockpit,
- Settees port and starboard, centered dining table and large settee with storage.
- Double seat raised helm with large sliding hatches port and starboard for ventilation in the cockpit.
- Easy access to the machinery and fantastic storage in each bow locker.
- 4 burner s/s propane stove with wok burner and full size oven with rotisserie
- Outstanding Refrigeration with four separate units
- Isotherm s/s combo fridge/freezer
- Isotherm s/s fridge
- Minus 40 stainless steel deep freezer (top loading)
- 12 volt Large cockpit refrigerator with Waeco Cold Plates
- 12 volt Hot and cold water
- Custom Hansgrove swivel galley tap
- LPG marine gas detector
- S/S sinks
- Turn Key with Complete set of Pots, pans, crockery, glasses, towels, linens, decorative bowls, kitchen utensils, glass Coffetier coffee pot, baking utensils, everything you need to move on board and take off sailing.
- Twin Yanmar 40 HP diesel engines with less than 1500 hours each
- Engine compartment extractor fans
- Serviced Sail drive boots, rudder seals and bearings November 2017
- 3 blade Flexifold feathering props, fresh Prop speed applied November 2017
- SD 50 sail drives with New cone clutches and complete service
- Racor filters and spares
- Coppercoat Anti fouling freshly painted November 2017
- Balanced spade rudders with 316 stainless stocks with Vesconite bearings
- Aquamarine 220v water maker 160-180 Liters per hour
- Bosch Excel WWD 45 washer/dryer
- Onan 7.5 KW diesel generator in soundbox 1234 hours received regular servicing every 100 hours.
- 4- 235 W solar panels linked to 2-Blue Sky solar regulators
- Victron Quattro 12/3000 battery charger and invertor
- Victron VE net battery controller
- 2- Engine start batteries
- Generator battery
- 6-210 amp hr Northstar AGM deep cycle house batteries 1260 amp hr
- 50 amp shore power cord
- 2- 16,000 BTU air conditioners
- 2-140 amp hr high output alternators with regulators
- The 4 Solar panels provide sufficient power to run everything except A/C.
- Garmin 7012 touch screen chart plotter at helm with Blue chart For east coast and Bahamas
- Garmin GHC 10 Autopilot
- Garmin 18” HD radar
- Garmin echo sounder
- Garmin VHF 3000 with AIS (receive only)
- Raymarine VHF with AIS (transmit and receive)
- Raymarine A65 chart plotter (at Nav station)
- Garmin GM 10 instruments
- New Masthead wind instruments
- SSB Receiver
- Gas 10/10 handset and active speaker
- Supersonic 26” TV with DVD and USB
- Pioneer stereo with both salon speakers/waterproof cockpit speakers
- GME AE 2000 TV antenna
- Iridium satellite receiver for phone, text and email
Sails and Rigging
- Sparcraft anodized mast and boom
- Profurl genoa furling
- Harken Battcar system
- Stack-pak system with lazy jacks (new 2015)
- Fully batten mainsail
- 1.5 oz Gennaker
- Storm jib
- Lewmar self tailing winches 7-48 CST (2 electric), 1- 40 CST
- Integrated cockpit hardtop with two large sliding hatches, 1 at helm and one opposite to port
- Small Bimini with side curtains above helm position
- Sliding opening hatch covers helm when at anchor
- Dual helm seat
- Insect screens for hatches, and custom removable main door screen
- Sunbrella window covers, and custom fitted cockpit sun screens on both sides and the stern.
- Lofrans 1500w Tigres electric windlass
- 40kg Rocna anchor with 50m of 10mm anchor chain
- Fortress anchor with chain to rode
- 50m of 18mm line Dock lines
- 6 fenders
- Shurflo blaster fresh water and deck wash pumps
- 3 propane tanks
- High field 3.1M (10.5’) Double skinned aluminum RIB with sunbrella protective cover
- 15hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard with electric start and sunbrella cover
- Custom aluminum davits supporting adjustable solar panels
- Weber propane BBQ grill
- Rain catcher system on cabin top
- Excellent storage in numerous cockpit lockers and refrigeration
- Viking 8 man liferaft in quick release bracket re-certified 10/2017
- Class 2 EPIRB
- 8 life jackets
- First aid Medical kit
- Emergency tiller
- Fully found general equipment from a rigging cutter and spares, to complete sets of linens and towels for each stateroom, galley ware, etc.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Jean Levine cell 727-644-7496
Jeff Grossman cell 727-278-2602