2014 Privateer Trawler 54
Aventura FL, US
2014 54′ Privateer Trawler — Immaculate Condition Inside & Out
Loaded with Upgrades & Shows Like New
***** Priced for a Quick Sale — Will Not Last*****
Full SpecsManufacturer Provided Description
Ranging from 50 to 84 ft (14.99 to 25.60 m), the Privateer Trawler is a yacht that looks, feels and serves as a ship, and will take you wherever your imagination may roam. Owners don’t normally sail with a crew as the Trawler is easy to operate thanks to facilities such as dynamic positioning and wireless remote docking.
If you are looking to live onboard and head off into the horizon in considerable comfort and absolute reliability, your search is over. This classic trawler is based on Privateer’s renowned multi-chine hull and bow. The freeboard has been kept deliberately low in order to obtain the best possible stability values. As an added bonus, the standing room in all covered areas is a generous two metres.
Privateer Trawlers are known for their sophisticated interiors. Most owners opt to place their suite amidships where large windows allow for a light and airy atmosphere. Here and everywhere else on your yacht, the exquisite skills of our joiners and carpenters will be a constant source of admiration.With first class materials used throughout, your journey of discovery will be a pleasure in every sense.
Key Features & Upgrades
- Engine: 2 x John Deere 4045AFM85 - M1
- Aquadrive Drive
- Windlasses: 2 x Maxwell hydraulic, stainless steel anchor plates, 2 x stainless steel 40kg anchors
- 2 x Galvanized 25 Meter Extra Chain
- Fuel Bulk Tanks: 1850 Gallons
- Watermaker: HPuc70
- Electrical System: 120 VAC - 60Hz with Separate connection 240 VAC - 60Hz
- 1 x Balmar upgrade for service batteries
- Air Conditioning Cruisair System with heating function + Electrical heating function
- Teak-look panels on floors - Cabins
- Black window frames and surroundings
- Solid Teak aft part of Flybridge
- Aft Deck: L-shaped seatings with Outside cushions, polyether / sunbrella
- Flybridge: Worktop electrical grill, fridge
- Flybridge: L-shape seating with Outside cushions, polyether / sunbrella
- Passarelle Besenzoni (350kg) at the stern
- Underwater Lights x 4
- Saloon Seating with leather and 2 x Decorative pillows
- Normal size Dish Washer
- Freezer in Lazarrette
- Rest-role-position (fabric) - Changed to Captains Chair
- Wheelhouse Seating Leather
- Percale fitted sheets, Double duvet linens and covers
- Search light with remote control
- Electro / hydraulic steering system
- Cupboard for wine storage
- Antifouling protection on propellers
- First 3 meters of stainless steel anchor chain on both sides
- Extra 15 meters of galvanized anchor chain on both sides
- Bigger fresh water tank - 325 Gallons in lieu of standard 265
- Aluminum Profile of port lights in hull color
- Aluminum Profile of hatches in superstructure color
- Solid Teak for part of Flybridge & dodger part
- Fusion sound system throughout the yacht
- Gearbox: 2 x PRM Electronic Shift
- Exhaust System: Seawater Cooled, Heat Exchanger, Wet Exhaust
- Shaft & Propeller: Water lubricated duplex steel prop shaft, 4 bladed propeller, thrust bearing and rope cutter
- Engine Control: Electronic
- Rudder System: Balanced fish tail rudder with heel support
- Steering gear: Hydraulic
- Stabilizers: Matn's hydraulic fin stabilizers
- Bow Thruster: Side Power SH300 proportional hydraulic 17.4kW / 300 kgf
- Stern Thruster: Side Power SH300 proportional hydraulic 17.4kW / 300 kgf
- Steering System: Hydraulic
- Master Lowering: Hydraulic
- Inverter / Charger: 10kW (2 x Victron Quattro 24V / 5000W / 100A)
- Isolationtransformer: 7000 Watt
- Alternator: 1 x 70 Amp for starter battery's / service pack
- Batteries: 1 x 110 Ah (Generator), 4 x 110 Ah (Engine), 12 x AGM 12 Volt (24 Volt) 1320 Ah (Service)
- Control and Monitoring: Raymarine Navigation System: Radar, 4KW HD Collor open scanner, Autopilot, Evolution EV300 pack including EV-1, GPS, Rudder Position Indicator & P70R Control Unit. Depth / Log / Wind, i70 System with i70 Instrument, windpod and DST800 Depth / Log transducer. Fluxgate Compass, Chartplotter Raymarine E165. AIS, AIS350 Dual Channel Receiver, VHF, Raymarine Ray260.
- Empirbus Power 24V/12V and Control System: Empirbus NXT bus system for 24v/12v power feed including Raymarine dashboard control panel.
- Communications Systems: Raymarine VHF Ray 260, Raymarine AIS350 Dual Channel Receiver, All Navigation, communication and steering systems are available on both helm positions.
- Ventilation Engine Room: Mechanical Ventilation
- Fire Fighting Engine Room: Stat-X
- Lighting: LED Lights throughout the ship, most of the interior lights are also dimmable. The complete bridge can be dimmed (optimal night vision)
- Interior Styling: Interior teak wood, edges will be solid teak. Cupboard doors with wooden front panel and solid wooden sides (inside of doors are HPL white). Teak-look panels on floor in saloon, wheelhouse and hall lower deck. HPL-laminate ceiling panels, Lighting LED spots, Switches & wall sockets in high gloss stainless steel look.
- Owner / Guest Cabins: 3 (1 Master Cabin and 3 Double Cabins)
- Windows: Windows in aluminum profile (profile in color superstructure), Double glazed safety glass, Glass color tinted, Master cabin 4 fixed super yacht windows.
- Portholes: Aluminum port lights in hull which can be opened.
- Hatches: Aluminum
- Doors: Saloon to open cockpit 2 solid teak folding doors.
- Decks: Solid Teak (swimming platform and lower gangways).
General Layout (Flybridge Deck)
- Aft Park: Self Draining, Full Beam Sun Deck (and possible tender storage), Stairs to cockpit, Life Raft.
- Fore Part: Mast with navigation systems and lights, Entrance to wheelhouse with folding doors, Helm Position, Navigation System, Helm Chair.
General Layout (Main Deck)
- Watertight Compartments: Lazarette, Engine Room, Fore Ship, Bow
- Bathing Platform: Teak Deck, Boarding Ladder
- Open Cockpit / Gangways: Self Draining, Teak Deck (cockpit & lower gangways), Entrance to lazarette via floor hatch cockpit
- Saloon: Entrance to saloon with solid teak folding doors, Cupboard wall with Flatscreen TV, Blinds (manually operated), Large table, U-shaped seating on starboard, Hocker / Seat, Entrance to engine room via floor hatch
- Galley: U-shaped Galley with build in cupboards, Blinds (manually operated), Fridge, electric hob, Combi / Microwave, Freezer, Extractor Hood, Corian Worktops
- Wheelhouse: Helm position, Navigation station, L-Shaped Seating, Lockers & storage for charts, Entrance to lower deck via stairs, Entrance to flybridge deck via stairs
General Layout (Lower Deck)
- Lazarette: Storage, Electric Cabinet
- Engine Room: Technical Area
- Owners Cabin: Double Bed (2 Single Mattresses), Slatted Bed Base and each bed with Mattress Cover, Reading Lamps, Wardrobe and lockers, Deck with lockers / drawers (Full Beam Cabin), Toilet / Shower en-suite to owners cabin, Blinds (manually operated)
- Owners Bathroom: Washroom with washbowl (integrated), mirror and cupboard, Electric toilet, Shower, rain shower and design radiator, Full corian floors and worktops
- Central Hallway: Entrance doors to all below deck quarters, Entrance to wheelhouse via stairs, Entrance to shower / toilet room
- Guest Cabin (Starboard): Bunk beds (2 single 14cm foam cold foam mattresses with slatted bed base adn each bed with mattress cover), Reading lamps, Drawers and lockers, Blinds (manually operated)
- Guest Bathroom: Washroom with washbowl (integrated), mirror and cupboard, Electric toilet and design radiator, Shower, Full Corian floors and worktops
- Guest Cabin (Front): 2 Single 14cm foam cold foam mattresses with slatted bed base and each bed with mattress cover, Wardrobe and lockers, Blinds (manually operated)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.