2016 Azimut AZ 60 Flybridge
Dania FL, US
2016 Azimut AZ 60 FLybridge
Elegantly Classic Miami Silver Painted Hull
Take advantage of this Limited Availability Vessel
Long list of Almost Every Option Including Seakeeper Gyro
Open to Offers & All Trades Considered
- SHOWS LIKE NEW
- MAN R6 800 HP Diesels – Only 300 Hours
- Full Hard Top On Flybridge With Sky Lights
- Raymarine Electronics Package – Touch Screen
- Xenta Joystick With Bow Thruster
- KVH Sat TV – HD7
- Hydraulic Swim Platform for Tender Storage
- Fusion Stereo Throughout
- Full Teak Flybridge and Cockpit With Optional Chaise Lounge Chairs
- Summer Galley on Bridge
- Crew Quarters
- 3 Stateroom 2 Head Layout
- Upgraded Zebrano Interior
Full SpecsHull / Deck / Cockpit
- Elegantly Classic Miami Silver Custom Painted Hull
- The cockpit is extremely spacious with teak decking & stainless hardware throughout.
- The swim platform is hydraulic and can be outfitted with custom chocks for any tender.
- There are multiple storage areas on the port and starboard sides.
- The crew quarters is accessed through the bench seat as well as a transom door from the swim platform.
- Engine access is through a large hatch in the cockpit sole.
- The battery switches are conveniently located on the starboard side as you enter the large sliding glass doors into the salon.
- A Fusion stereo remote controls the audio system in the cockpit area.
- A molded, teak staircase leads up to the bridge through a hinged secure access deck hatch on the port side of the cockpit.
- The flybridge is an expansive entertaining area with a folding high gloss wood table and seating for 10+ guests, with a large lounging area aft outfitted with custom lounge chairs for two.
- There is an outdoor galley unit to port with a sink, fridge, grill and ice maker all concealed within high gloss wood finished doors and bar tops of the highest craftmanship.
- There are speakers and subwoofers throughout the flybridge.
- LED lighting in the hard top lights up the area very well.
- 6 sky lights also lend to a large amount of sunlight during the day.
- The upper helm is equipped with full Raymarine electronics, Xenta joystick, VHF, Autopilot, searchlight and windlass controls.
- Seakeeper gyro stabilizer controls are located at both helms.
- Just inside the multi-panel stainless steel and glass sliding entry doors is a very spacious, well appointed, and comfortable salon that boasts a sweeping L-shaped couch to port, with a nice sized love seat to starboard providing great entertaining seating on both sides of the salon.
- Large Upper Deck Side Windows provide terrific views all around, and lots of natural light throughout the main deck level.
- There is a 46” LG flatscreen TV equipped with a MultiMedia System and upgraded HD SAT TV.
- Bose surround sound makes the viewing experience thoroughly enjoyable throughout.
- 2 small steps lead up to the dining area to starboard side adjacent to the easily accessible Azimut Branded China cabinets of the large U shaped galley to port.
- The galley is U-shaped with ample storage and beautiful granite solid surface counters.
- The hardwood flooring continues from the salon throughout the galley area and lower helm.
- She is equipped with separate Isotherm fridge and Vitrifrigo freezer.
- Upgraded Miele Oven and 3 burner Miele cooktop.
- Large double basin, stainless steel Franke sink.
- Beautiful chrome fixture and separate filtered spout.
- Opposite the sink on the outside wall of the galley there is hidden glassware storage customized with Azimut branding.
- The beautiful, white leather trimmed Treben helm set is the first thing you will notice at the lower helm station.
- The Captain’s Chair has arm rest controls electronically actuated positioning controls.
- Full Helm Navigation with twin Raymarine Color Touchscreen GPS/plotters.
- Seakeeper Gyro Control.
- Raymarine sounder.
- Dedicated Raymarine autopilot control.
- Xenta joystick Control System.
- Upgraded Boning Digital Engine Displays.
- Quick windlass control and chain counter.
- Jabsco searchlight.
- Trim tab control.
- Push button start and stop for MAN engines.
- Electronic throttle control for MAN engines.
- To starboard is the digital display for the systems monitoring, alarms, and electrical status.
- As you make your way down the stairway, to port you have a combo washer and dryer unit.
- The master is full beam and boasts very large molded hull windows to both side just above the waterline with an exciting view while underway.
- The Queen sized berth is to port and is easily accessed from both sides.
- To starboard is a large lounge seating area complemented by a leather trimmed wood table.
- There are multiple storage lockers in the cabin, with more storage space in the master bath.
- The indirect backlighting behind the leather wall panels gives this suite a warm comfortable feel.
- There is also a wall mounted flat screen and separate AC zone control for the master.
- The head has a separate stall shower, basin sink and plenty of storage room for extended trips.
VIP & Guest Staterooms
- Tons of natural light floods the VIP cabin with 6 small ports and an overhead hatch.
- There large wall mounted flatscreen TV and separate AC zone controls for each area.
- The day head is also accessed by the VIP through an adjoining door.
- The guest stateroom is equipped with 2 twin berths.
- There is a large port for natural light in this room as well.
- The day head also has a separate stall shower and again plenty of storage for extended stays.
- Twin MAN R6 800 hp main engines
- Approximately 300 original hours
- 23 kW Kohler generator with 360 hours.
- The large space makes daily checks simple and allows for plenty of room to perform maintenance.
- Bilge pumps
- Emergency bilge water discharge through engines
- Bilge air induction system
- ZF command system
- Bow thruster
- CruiseAir chilled water air conditioning system
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Twin Disc 2:1 gears
- Lofrans windlass with all chain (75M), foot pedals, SS chute, and Delta anchor
- Seakeeper Gyro Stabilization with larger generator
- UPGRADE: XENTA Joystick Docking Controls
- UPGRADE: Glendinning Cable Master
- UPGRADE: Central Vacuum
- UPGRADE: Chain Washing system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.