Reasons to List with Massey Yacht Sales
Comparative Market Analysis
So…You Want To Sell Your Yacht?
Central Listing Agreement
- Massey Yacht Sales has been successfully serving our customers since 1977!
- Fourteen full time professional brokers will be working to sell your yacht.
- Our brokerage offices are open 7 days a week.
- A thorough yacht listing complete with specifications, equipment and photographs will be prepared.
- Listings will be enhanced on YachtWorld.com
- A Video will be created and posted on all internet listing and YouTube
- A Comparative Market Analysis based on research of actual sale prices of similar yachts will be prepared and presented to the seller so that a fair market value can be established.
- Brokerage slips at reduced rates are normally available at yacht model centers.
- Brokerage and New Boat exhibits in Florida Boat shows (Over 70% of our new boat customers buy pre-owned yachts). To learn more about why Massey Yacht Sales attend numerous boat shows and other nautical events.
- Potential buyers identified in our database of over 20,000 customers will be contacted directly.
- Over 4,000 brokers will have access to your central listing through our memberships in Multiple Listing Services.
- Local print advertising is strategically placed in regional publications a few times each year.
- National print advertising is strategically placed in Sail, Cruising World and Blue Water Sailing two to three times each year.
- Web sites will be created on YachtWorld.com, Boats.com, Boattraderonline.com, MarineSource.com, BoatQuest.com, www.masseyyacht.com and your boat will be found on Google, YouTube and Yahoo search engines.
- We will coordinate your yacht sale, closing, financing, title and documentation needs.
- For the past seven years, Massey Yacht Sales has sold more pre-owned sailboat listings in Florida than any other yacht brokerage company.
- We have more experience, we have more customers, we sell more boats.
ASK US for a Listing Package.