1993 Island Packet 32
Punta Gorda FL, US
"Brisa Del Mar" is the best value pocket cruiser on the market. She has been outfitted completely for cruising. She is equipped with a networked navigation system consisting of a GarminMap X5 GPS touch screen Chartplotter to the Garmin 1800 HD Radar with Sirius weather, Raymarine i70 series wind, Tridata knot meter and depth sounder all new in 2016. Autopilot and Horizon Matrix AIS GX2100 VHF with RAM mic at helm as well as an SSB radio with back up Furuno GPS below deck. The cockpit can be completely enclosed to protect you from the elements with a full length canvas Bimini structure. Katy Davits were installed in 2015 and now holds the 2018 Achilles 8’6" Dingy with outboard. To complete the cruising package she is also equipped with a new Lofrans Cayman 88 1000w anchor windlass, excellent Plow 33# anchor with 200′ of chain and rode. And she has a fresh bottom paint job just refinished in June 2018.
- Ritchie SP-5 Compass,
- Custom Nav grid instrument package at the helm
- New 2016 Garmin Map X5 Touch screen GPS Chartplotter
- New 2016 Garmin 1800 HD Radar and Sirius Weather
- Raymarine i70 series Wind, Tridata, knot meter,
- Raymarine i70 Depth sounder and temperature transducer
- Raymarine ST400 Autopilot
- Horizon Matrix AIS GX2100 VHF with RAM mic at the helm, SSB radio.
- New 2017 Leather like cushions in off-white through out the boat,
- Sleeping accommodations for six
- Air Conditioning/Heat *16000 BTU Reverse cycle
- Four AGM Battery House Bank
- Battery Charger
- 12V carbon monoxide monitor
- 30 Amp Shorepower
- AC/DC breaker panel
- Rotary battery selector switch
- 12v Cabin Fans and lighting through out the interior
- Double stainless steel sink
- Large icebox (8.0 cu. ft.)
- Two burner propane stove with oven
- New 2017 Lofrans Cayman 88 Anchor Windlass for both chain and rode
- 33# Plow anchor and 200’ of rode mounted as primary anchor, with second anchor also mounted on roller.
- Bimini and Dodger in excellent condition gives full-length coverage of the cockpit with clear sight lines from the helm.
- New 2015 Kato Davits
- New 2018 Achilles dinghy with outboard mounting on stern rail
- Kyocera 135 watt Solar Panels
- Ventilation provided by 11 Opening polished Stainless Steel Ports with screens and 5 opening deck hatches. Plus 2 Dorade vents
- Heavy stainless cleats and chocks
- Teak rub rail with stainless striker
- Freshwater cockpit shower wand in recessed holder
- Removable teak cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions in excellent condition
- Coast Guard safety gear including a ARC EPRIB 9/2018
Sails and Rigging
- Keel Stepped Mast for Blue Water Sailing
- Sails: Traditional Mainsail w- double reef, in Stack Pack with Lazy Jacks
- 130 percent roller furling genoa, and roller furling staysail, triple stitched for heavy weather.
- Hunter Green Sunbrella Mainsail cover, genoa and staysail covers for sun protection..
- Dual single line "Auto Reefing" system for double set of reef points led to cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call for more information or a Courtesy Showing.
Available for Co Brokerage on a 50/50 basis
Jean Levine 727-644-7496 or Jeff Grossman 727-278-2602