1999 Bavaria 50
Deltaville VA, US
Aqualibra has been well equipped for lengthy cruising and has all the gear necessary to make her as self sufficient as possible. She has been exceptionally cared for. Her current owners have had her since 2012 and have updated and upgraded her along the way, in excess of $60,000.00! This boat is loaded with options including solar panels, wind generator, Garmin radar/chart plotter/weather receiver,5 KW inverter, 1050 amp hour battery bank, all new interior cushions 2013, all new cockpit cushions 2013, new standing rigging 2013, amazing engine access and much more! This 1999 Bavaria 50 is the preferred three cabin layout with the owners stateroom forward. A great layout with three staterooms, three heads, a large main salon, great galley and outstanding spacious owners stateroom. She has completed several lengthy trips including the last trip to the eastern Caribbean, completed in 2015.
The Bavaria 50 has the same outstanding quality, defining lines and exceptional value that distinguishes all Bavaria Yachts. All Bavaria Yachts are constructed with a sandwich laminate, a technology used with aircraft and ice breaking boats. This laminate is water repellent and the closed-pore foam increases the durability of the shell while decreasing heat conductivity. This prevents condensation and makes your living climate much more pleasant. Kevlar fabrics is worked into the collision endangered fore body and a coat of isophthalic acid resin combined with powder-bounded glass mat prevents osmosis and keeps the laminate watertight.
Call or email to schedule an appointment to see the boat.
- Large V-berth sleeps 2
- Aft port stateroom sleeps 2
- Aft starboard stateroom sleeps 2
- additional sleeping at dinette & sleeps 1 at the settee
- Interior updated 2017
- Enclosed power head
- Forward is the owners stateroom with a centerline queen berth. The berth has a new memory foam mattress that is very comfortable.
- The berth is surrounded by book shelves and desk just aft with storage in drawers and a hanging locker, the master head is en-suite and very large with partitions to enclose the large shower area.
- Next aft is the main salon. The galley is on the starboard side with the nave table just aft. To part in the main salon is a large U shaped settee with a large table and bench.
- Next aft on both port and starboard are equal sized staterooms with new memory foam mattresses (new 2013) and en-suite heads with showers.
- All interior fabric and cushions with ultra suede new in 2013.
- Main Cabin headliner replaced summer of 2017
- SMEV stainless gimballed 2 burner stove
- Top loading 12 volt refrigerator with new compressor in 2011
- Dual stainless steel winks with hot and cold water
- Shore water connection pressure regulated with 3 element filter bank
- Garmin GPS Map 5208 radar/chart plotter at the nav station
- Garmin GDL 30/30A weather/data receiver
- Garmin GSD 22 Dual frequency sounder with smart thru hull transducer for depth, temp, and speed.
- Garmin GMR 18HD digital radar on mast gimbaled
- Garmin Bluechart G2 vision charts covering Gulf of Mexico and East Coat of USA, Caribbean, Panama to West Coast of USA.
- All Garmin devices are networked via GMS10 hub unit
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine depth/wind/speed/direction and VMG instruments at helm replaced with new displays for depth/speed and graphic display replaced nav data 2012
- Simrad shipmate VHF radio at nav station
- Oregon scientific weather station
- Sony flat screen TV with DVD player
- 1 (one) battery for starting replaced summer 2017
- House batteries replaced 2017
- Battery charger
- 240 volt/110volt/2volt system
- 240 volt inverters/chargerts-2 each Vectron
- 2500 watt in parallel with remote at nave station
- 240 volt 1500 watt sterling power inverter with remote
- 110 volt E/R electronics 500 watt inverter
- 240 volt shore power supply into a Victron isolation transformer
- 240 volt power outlets
- 110 volt power outlets
- 2 (two) 75 watt Kyocera solar panels
- Forgen wind generator
- BMT battery/power monitor
- Wiring was brought up to ABS standards summer of 2017. Wind generator and inverters need to be reconnected to the new wiring system.
- 1 60lb stainless steel CQR with 165' of stainless steel cabin
- 1 80lb Manson anchor
- Dinghy davits
- Boarding ladder
- Life jackets
- Fenders & lines
- Hand laid fiberglass
- Kevlar reinforced bow section Bronze thru hulls
- On deck locker-aft of anchor locker
- Ten (10) deck hatches
- Ten (10) opening port lights
- Bimini & dodger new in 2013
- Boom mounted awnings new in 2013
- Double bow roller for two anchors
- Simpson Lawrence sprint 1500G electric windlass
- Lazerette aft of windlass is large enough for sails, a roll-up dinghy, and outboard
- Teak cockpit seats and sole
- Dual helm stations
- Walk thru transom with stainless steel swim ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Large cockpit table with icebox and bottle storage
- New custom cockpit cushions (new 2013)
- 6 person offshore life raft with ACR
- 406 EPI RB webbing jack-lines
- 4 (four) large 3'x1' fenders
- MOB horseshoe buoy with light
- New Lewmar Windlass installed (new 11/2017)
Sailing & Rigging
- Cutter rig with removable inner forestay
- Selden double spreader rig within mast furling
- Harken furling gear for headsail (new 2013)
- Backstay adjuster
- Elvstrom 120% headsial
- 130% headsail new in 2011
- Elvstrom roller furling mainsail
- North Kevlar/Mylar 3/4 battened mainsail for track on mast
- 0.75 oz. Quantum Spinnaker
- Doyle staysail
- Selden rodkicker boom vang
- Two (2) Harken self tailing halyard winches- two speed
- Two (2) Harken self tailing electric primary winches-two speed
- Two (2) Harken two speed self tailing secondary winches
- Sheets and halyards led to cockpit through Rutgerson sheet stoppers
- Standing rigging replaced summer of 2017
- Large inventory of spare parts
- Four portable fire extinguishers
- Two engine room automatic fire extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.