1999 Hylas 54
Fort Lauderdale FL, US
LIZZIE is a one owner Hylas 54 offered for the first time. From 2001 when she was purchased until 2016 LIZZIE spent her time on the Great Lakes, stored indoors in a heated facility 7 months a year. She is a special Hylas 54 with New standing rigging, Simpson davits, New Raymarine Electronics, New batteries, New offshore life raft, New sails, lifelines, cockpit cushions, convection microwave, Splendid Washer/dryer combo, ice maker and all new Entertainment equipment including 46’ and 24’ TV’s and blue ray disc players all within the last two years. She’s truly turn key ready for her next adventure. The extensive refit was done at Torrensen’s Marine Services in Muskegon MI prior to leaving the Great Lakes. LIZZIE is a Raised Deck Salon, with NO TEAK DECKS and won’t last long in the current market.
Her current owner decided to have her main and generator engines rebuilt before leaving fresh water. LIZZIE’S has a solid Twaron hull and topsides, with balsa cored deck. New bottom paint and epoxy barrier coat done in 2018. With her electric winches, push button sail handling she is the perfect cruiser for a couple. LIZZIE IS A MUST SEE FOR ANY SERIOUS CRUISER READY TO GO!
LIZZIE is a traditional Raised Deck Salon featuring a beautiful spacious salon, great natural light and comfortable accommodations. To port is the oval dinning table with wrap around seating, to starboard a settee. Several opening ports and overhead hatches provide good light and ventilation. The new 46’ flat screen is mounted against the forward bulkhead. The large Nav. Station is aft and to port with forward facing desk, armed swivel seat, access to the main AC panel, all electronics, radios and excellent storage. The passageway galley to starboard includes a new Induction cook top and Convection microwave. The under counter Splendid Washer/Dryer is also located in the galley, keeping all work duties in one location. Continuing aft the Master suite is bright and well light with natural light. Six opening port lights and an overhead hatch provide plenty of ventilation. The master suite has good storage everywhere you look.
Moving forward from the main salon the third cabin is to port with over/under bunks and a reasonable amount of storage. Across from the third cabin is the second head with stand alone shower. Access to this head is via two entry doors. The one adjacent to the third cabin and the one from the forward VIP cabin. The VIP cabin all the way forward has great storage, large hanging lockers, good ventilation and a centerline queen berth. This layout provides perfect separation for additional cruising partners or weekend guests.
The overall condition of the interior is well above average due in part to her history of mainly fresh water sailing.
- 2016 Raymarine i60 Depth Sounder Display at Companion Way.
- 2016 Raymarine i60 Speed Log Display at Companion Way.
- 2016 Raymarine i60 Wind Speed and Direction Display at Companion Way.
- 2016 Raymarine i70 Instrument Display in Nav Pod.
- 2016 Raymarine P70R Autopilot Controller in Nav Pod.
- 2016 Raymarine 12 Inch E Series Hybrid Touch Multifunction Display at Pod.
- Radar - 24 Inch Raymarine Digital Color Radome Scanner on Radar Bracket.
- DVD player
- CD Player
- Radar Deflector
- Cockpit speakers
- Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle and 3 Zones
- Onan Diesel Generator, engine Rebuilt in 2016 with 520 Hours
- AGM generator Start Battery
- Generator Racor Fuel Filters
- Generator remote start panel at Navigation Station
- Vetus Bow Thruster 130 KGF with Joystick at Helm
- 2 Refrigerator Boxes and One Freezer Box with 2 110 Volt Compressors
- 2016 Portable Ice Maker
- Broan Electric Trash Compactor
- 2016 Splendide Washer/Dryer in Galley
- 2012 Domestic Vacuflush Toilets (2)
- 2016 GE Advantuim Profile Microwave Convection Infrared Oven
- 2016 GE Café 4 Burner Induction Cooktop
- 2016 Simpson Davits Series 10 Electric Davits 300 KG
- 2 Independent Freshwater Pumps 120 Volt
- 2016 Tank Tender Fuel and Water Gauges
- 18 Gallon Seaward Water Heater (AC and Engine Heated)
- 2 Independent Bilge Pumps
- Manual Bilge at Nav Station
- Grey Water Sump with Macerator
- 9 Hellaturbo Oscillating Fans
- Back Up Fresh Water Foot Pump at Sink
- 12 Volt Refrigerator Sump Pump
- Onan 9kW Generator with 520 Hours.
- Xantrex 458 Inverter/Charger.
- GI 50 Newmarket Galvanic Isolator.
- Promariner 2430P 24 Volt Charger.
- Promariner 1220P 12 Volt Charger.
- Balmar AR5 Multistage 12 Volt Voltage Regulator.
- Balmar 120 Amp 24 Volt Alternator.
- Balmar 150 Amp 12 Bolt Alternator.
- Balmar 24 Volt Multistage Marine Regulator.
- All 2016 & 2017 Batteries are AGM, Self Contained & Strapped Down.
- Shore Power 220V/50A with Mid Ship Connection.
- 2 50 Foot Shore Power Cords, 1 25 Foot Shore Power Cord.
- Telephone and Cable Shore Power Connectors.
- LED Interior & Exterior Lighting.
- 2 8D AGM 24 Volt Bow Thruster/Windlass Batteries.
- 2 8D AGM 12 Volt House Batteries.
- 2 8D AGM 12 Volt Engine/Generator Start Batteries.
- 2 Gel Deep Cycle 31 24 Volt Electric Davit Batteries (New in Summer 2018).
- All Wire is Tinned
Hull & Deck
- Awlgrip in Flag Blue, Red Boot Stripes, Gold Cove Stripes.
- 2018 New Red Bottom Paint and Epoxy Barrier Coat.
- Twaron Hull, Carbon Aramide Fiber.
- Balsa Core Deck.
- Teak Rub Rails with Stainless Steel Striker Plates.
- 2018 Varnished Teak Cap Rails.
- Vetus Side Power Bow Thruster (130 KGF) Joystick at Helm.
- Watertight Stern Sections, Access Aft Lazarette and Stern Locker.
- Salt Water Wash Down Connection at Bow.
- Fresh Water Wash Down Connection at Port Lazarette.
- Hot and Cold Shower in Aft Lazarette.
- Magma Marine BBQ Mounted on Aft Rail.
- 2 Teak Stern Pushpit Seats.
- Simpson Electric Davits (300KG).
- Stern Pushpit Stainless Steel Life Cradle Winslow 6 Man Offshore Raft.
- Closed Chocks at Bow, Midship, Stern.
- Step Down Sail Locker.
- Varnished Teak Cabin Top Handrails.
- 32 Inch High Stanchions, 1.25 Inch in Diameter with Double Coated Life Lines.
- Whisper Grey Molded Contrasting Non Skid Surface.
- Transom Opening Ports.
- Antenna Pole Aft with Intellium i4 TV Dish & AIS.
- Fold Down Stainless Steel Transom Swim Ladder.
- Port & Starboard Life Ring Brackets with Horseshoe Life Rings.
- 2 Electric Lewmar 66ST Primary Winches.
- 2 Electric Lewmar 48 Sheet Winches.
- 2 Electric Lewmar 48S Staysail Sheet Winches.
- Whitlock Royale Pedestal with Rope Whipped stainless steel Wheel.
- Teak & stainless Side Boarding Ladder.
- Varnished Teak Grates on Cockpit Floor.
- 4 Stainless Dorade Vents.
- Partial Skeg Rudder.
- Solid Lead Keel with 35MM Stainless Steel Bolts
- 2017 Custom Cockpit Cushions in Navy Sunbrella Stripe Over Varnished Teak Seats
- 3 Removable Varnished Teak Grates
- Whitlock Royale Pedestal
- 34 Inch Rope Whipped Stainless Steel Wheel.
- Nav Pod Instrument Pod
- Varnished Teak Cockpit Table Extended with Teak 4 Drink Holder
- Yanmar Engine Control at Pedestal
- Companion Way Varnished Teak Louvered hatch Boards
- 2 Waterproof Infinity 8 Ince Speakers with Controller Rheostat
- ICOM VHF Radio Mic at Helm
- Yanmar Engine Control Panel in Starboard Combing
- Lighting Control Panel with Bilge Indicators in Port Combing.
- Ritchie 5 Inch Compass with Stainless Steel Housing
- 10 Electric Controllers for Winches and all Roller Furling in Cockpit
- 2016 Raymarine i60 Depth Sounder Display at Companion Way
- 2016 Raymarine i60 Speed Log Display at Companion Way
- 2016 Raymarine i60 Wind Speed and Direction Display at Companion Way
- 2016 Raymarine i70 Instrument Display in Nav Pod
- 2016 Raymarine P70R Autopilot Controller in Nav Pod
- 2016 Raymarine 12 Inch E Series Hybrid Touch Multifunction Display at Pod
- Maxwell 3500 Windlass with Bow Controls, and Helm Controls
- Windlass Canvas Cover in Captain Navy Sunbrella
- Anchor Salt Water Wash Down in Anchor Well
- 2017 Mantas Stainless Steel 115 Pound Primary Anchor
- Spade Stainless Steel 65 Pound Secondary Anchor
- 300 Foot Galvanized BBB Chain for Primary Anchor
- 300 Foot Galvanized BBB Chain for Secondary Anchor
- 2 150 Foot ¾ Inch Anchor Road
- Para Sea Anchor
- 2 extra Bow Cleats
- Multiple Navy Blue Dock Lines
- 4 Inflatable Fenders
- 3 White Fenders with Navy Covers
- 3 Assorted Size Fenders
- 2016 All Standing Rigging Replaced
- 2017 All Double Coated Life Line Replaced
- Selden Electric in Mast Furling Control in Cockpit
- Selden Furlex Electronic Roller Furling Genoa
- Selden Furlex Electric Roller Furling Staysail
- Dyneema Running Back Stays
- 78 Foot Selden Aluminum Mast wiyh Double Spreader Rig
- LED Mast Head Light, Tricolor and Anchor Light
- Fore Deck Light
- Selden Compression Vang/Kicker
- Stay Sail Cars
- Genoa Cars
- 2 Lewmar 48S Halyard Winches on Mast
- Aluminum Mast Painted with Awlgrip White
- Air TV Antenna and Bracket Mounted at First Spreader on Mast
- Kahlenberg Compressed Air Horn Mounted Under Radar
- 24 Inch Raymarine Digital Color Radome Scanner on Radar Bracket
- 8 Mast Steps to Spreader
- 2 Shakespeare VHF Antenna at Mast Top
- Raymarine Wind Transducer at Mast Top
- Visual Apparent Wind Indicator at Mast Top
- Spinnaker Halyard
- Boom Light
- 2 Lewmar Electric Primary Winches #66 Winches
- 2 Lewmar Electric Secondary Winches #48 Winches
- 1 Lewmar Electric Mainsheet Winch
- 1 Lewmar Electric Outhaul Winch
- 2016 North Sails 135% Genoa in Dacron with UV Cover in Navy
- 2016 North Sails Stay Sail in Dacron with UV Cover in Navy
- 2014 North Sails Main Sail in Dacron with UV Cover in Navy
- Refurbished Spare Doyle Main Sail Stored in Sail Locker
- Canvas Enclosure is in Sunbrella Captains Navy
- Dodger Connects to Bimini with 6’2” Clearance
- Full Cockpit Enclosure, 8 Panels, 3 Doors with Screens
- 7 Hatch Cover
- 2 Stern Seat Covers Protecting Teak Seats
- 1 Fitted Windless Cover
- 1 Flag Glove with U.S.A. Flag
- 2016 46 Inch Samsung Smart TV in Main Salon. 2016 Bose TV Sound Bar in Main Salon
- 2016 Samsung Blue Ray Disc Player in Main Salon
- 2016 Intellium i4 Satellite TV Dish
- 2016 24 Inch Samsung Flat Screen TV Mounted in V-Berth
- 2016 Digix Blue Ray Disc Player Mounted in in V-Berth
- 2016 Panasonic Digital Blue Tooth Stereo Radio with 4 Speakers
- 2016 Shakespeare Sea Watch 19 Inch HDTV Antennae
- 4 Fire Extinguishers
- 2016 Winslow 6 Man Offshore Life Raft in Valise
- 2 Horseshoe Life Rings
- Life Sling
- EPIRB 406MHZ
- MOB Lights
- 50 Foot Throw Rope
- Flares, Parachute Flares, Day Smoke
- 2017 Battery Operated LED Flare
- Emergency Tiller
- Kahlenberg Air Horn with Fog Response Encoded
- Parachute Sea Anchor
- 10 Life Jackets
- All Systems Controlled Within Cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.