2000 Tayana 70
Richmond CA, US
"Windcastle" is a superbly appointed, US duty paid, Tayana 70 conveniently lying in California and ready for immediate sale. Just pack your bags and set sail!
Owner ready to hear competitive offers on the boat. Contact us today for more details!
Full SpecsDIMENSIONS AND DETAILS
- US Flagged
- Brand: Tayana
- Model: Custom I off Cutter Rigged Sloop
- Year: 2000
- Hull material: FRP
- LOA: 70’
- Beam: 17.5’
- Draft: 7.5’
- Brige Clearance: 96’
- Displacement: 40 tons
- Cruising speed: 8 kts
- Maximum speed: 10 kts
- Fuel: 500-600 Gallon (Stainless Steel)
- Water: 300 Gallon (Polypropolene)
- Holding: 25 Gallon (FRP)
INTERIOR LAYOUT AND AMENITIES
- Owner Version: Yes
- How many cabins: 3
- How many can sleep: 6
- Type of Flooring: Teak and Holly Sole
- Interior Finish: Burl camphor wood and embossed ostrich vinyl
- Salon Couch and fabric: Faux leather
- Salon Table: Custom teak table
- Head and Shower: 3 with custom round owners shower.
- Cabinets: Lots of burl camphor cabinets
- Hanging Lockers: Yes, throughout boat
- Navigation Station: Yes. Icom VHF & Raymarine RL80 CRC MFD
- Interior Lighting: 90% LED 10% Halogen
- Water Maker: Sea recovery 40 GPH but not completely installed.
- Air Conditioning: Salon/Kitchen Marine Air VCP10KZ. (10KBTU), Main Salon Marine Air VCP24KZ., (24KBTU), Guest & Forepeak Marine Air VCP12KZ. (12KBTU), Owners Cabin Marine Air VCP16KZ (16KBTU)
- Hot Water Heater: Takagi Flash Water Heater (Propane)
- Washer/Dryer: Separate Bosch Washer and Bosch Dryer
- 104,000 BTU Webasto Diesel cabin heater
- Princess 3 burner/oven propane stove
- Over counter GE microwave
- 59 bottle wine cooler
- Seafrost evaporative plate refrigerator 6 sq. ft
- Seafrost evaporative plate freezer 16 sq. ft.
- Freezer/refrigerator can be swapped easily
- All countertops, floors in kitchen and heads Black Granite
- Winches: Lewmar (2) 66 electric, (2) 54 electric, ( 2) 58 Manual Anderson s/s electric, 58 Deckhouse (Main Halyard), Anderson s/s manual (2) 58 manual mast mounted winches
- Boom: White LPU Leisure Furl Boom
- Cleats: Lewmar
- Dinghy: 2017 325 Williams Jet rib. Purchased separately
- Dinghy Engine and HP: FRP/Hypalon RIB 100HP. Purchased separately
- BBQ: Magma
- Deck Shower: Yes on stern (hot & cold)
- Bimini: Sunbrella 2015
- Traveler: Lewmar
- Standing rigging/age: S/S wire with Norseman turnbuckles 2000
- Leisure furl boom
- Standard sail cover: Yes.
- Batten car brand/type: Antal
- Primary Anchor: s/s CQR type 85lb.
- Primary Anchor chain: Galvanized1 50’ 3/8 chain
- Secondary Anchor: Fortress FX 85 (Danforth type)
- Secondary Chain: 15’ 3/8 chain 150’ 1/2” 3 strand
- Windlass Bow: Maxwell 3500
- Windlass Stern: Maxwell 3500
- Custom transom mount for RIB
- lLewmar Opening hatches
- UV window covers
- UV hatch covers
- Helm Cover
- Sea Kayaks: Hobie Mirage
- GPS type, model size: Raymarine 125
- Depth Sounder: Raymarine ST60
- Wind Speed direction: Raymarine ST60
- Autopilot: SimradRobertson AP20
- VHF Radio: Horizon Intrepid (Helm) Icom M-604 Nav Station
- Icom M-802 still in box)
- Radar: Raymarine 24”Closed Array 4KW. Year 2000
- Chart Plotter: Raymarine RL80CRC (Nav) RL70CRC (Helm). HSB2
- TV Antenna: Shakespeare
- Satellite TV: KVH G6. Direct TV
- WIFI: Hawking Router w/external antenna
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL
- Generator: Northern Lights 12KW
- Generator Hours: 960
- Shore Power Length: 50Amp 100 feet
- Charger System (House): Freedom 3024 Inverter/Charger. Charger 75amp
- Charger System (Engine): Xantrex 20 Amp
- Alternator size type: Engine mounted 55 AMP
- Electrical Socket type: US 110 volt standard
- Inverter model and size: See Charger System. 3000 Watt inverter (120 volt)
- Battery Monitor System: Blue Sea Battery Monitor
- Battery Type House: Eight (8D) AGM. Replaced 2015
- Battery Type Engine: Two (2) Group 27 AGM. Replaced 2015
- Straight Shaft: Yes with Shaft Seal and CVC Joint and 3 blade folding prop.
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Mainsail: Composite mylar/dacron in Leisure Furl Boom. Yr 2000
- Jib: New (Still in bag) 80% & 130% Dacron Jibs on electric Profurl
- Genoa Furler:Two (2) Electric Profurl
- Mast: Forespar LPU painted white 96’ mast and Leisure Furl boom
- Strobe at top of mast
- Life Vest
- Medical Kit
- Electric Bilge: Yes 3 Rule Electric
- Manual Bilge
- Emergency Tiller
- Many tools and spares
- One owner boat.
- All maintenance has been performed by owner.
- Boat hauled every two years with 2 coats of bottom paint.
- Topsides are Awlgrip Flag Blue LPU.
- Dodger/Bimini replaced in 2015.
- New Dacron 80%, 130% Genoa still in bag in my garage.
- Main is mylar composite original but has lived “inside” of a Leisure furl boom all its life.
- Boat has only been sailed in SF Bay and out to Farallone Islands and Drakes Bay. Boat spends up to 5 months in fresh water every year in the California Delta.
- Custom Burl Camphor wood interior with ostrich embossed vinyl wall and ceiling coverings.
- All black granite countertops in all 3 heads and kitchen with black granite flooring in those areas.
- All interior ceiling panels are removable.
- In addition to the four reverse cycle air conditioners there is also a 24 volt diesel cabin heater through the vessel..
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.