2001 Lagoon 570
St. Augustine FL, US
December 2018 ~ PRICE REDUCTION
PLEASE BRING OFFERS!
Pride has been in the family for over a decade. She is a yacht we are quite familiar with. I have always said as a yacht broker that if one knows the owner one knows most of what they need to know about the yacht. And the owner of this yacht, who named her Pride, gave her this name for a reason – he is fastidious and Prideful of his catamaran and she reflects this from stem to stern.
For many years Pride was well known in the luxury crewed yacht industry in the Caribbean. The owner and his wife operated her successfully and joyfully for years. Pride has a great reputation with charter yacht agents due to her impeccable condition. And, for the right buyer, she could easily be placed back into charter and in fact already has many charters on her books for next year, and could take on many more if someone so desired.
My own view about the Lagoon 570 is that she is one of the best Lagoon’s ever designed and built for those seeking a nice balance between space, luxury, comfort and performance. She carries fine bows and relatively slender hulls, great under-wing clearance, and makes for a superb world voyaging platform for an adventurer or family. She’s just a super live-aboard boat that can also carry plenty of gear and still sail smartly, even in lighter breezes. And she was built at the CNB Bordeaux yard and therefore represents a significant step up in quality for smaller Lagoons of this vintage.
I truly believe that for those seeking to get a large cat of this size for $500,000 or less there is simply no better option on the market today. Pride is a yacht that shows as well as any yacht of her vintage could show, and she is as mechanically sound as she looks. Here’s a real winner for a couple wanting to charter or a family wanting to voyage for 2/3 off her replacement cost.
To organize a showing just give us a call or send us an email. Pride is a very special opportunity.
Full SpecsDIMENSIONS + DETAILS
- 57' Luxury Lagoon 570 Catamaran built in Bordeaux, France (2001)
- Designer: Marc Van Peteghem/Vincent Lauriot Prevost
- US flagged: Newport, RI
- LOA: 57'
- LWL: 52'
- Beam: 30'
- Displacement: 30800 lbs
- Dry weight: 30800 lbs
- Bridge clearance: 83'
- Maximum draft: 4'-6"
- Two very private staterooms with two en-suite private heads
- 5 cabin layout + 4 ensuite guest cabins + separate crew quarters that can be accessed from the cockpit with ensuite head
- 4 guest Queen en-suite staterooms with individual air conditioning
- "PRIDE" is located in Florida in August, September, October and November for hurricane haul and seasonal maintenance 2016, 2017 and 2018, no storm damage ever
- 5 reverse cycle 8,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioners
- 2 reverse cycle 9,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioners
- 7 individual air conditioners total
- Maytag washing machine
- 220V Dessolator Water Maker 34 gal per hour
- New Saloon cushions and shades 2014
- Saloon Sony Flat Screen (50”)
- 4 Stateroom Flat Screen TV's
- 4 Stateroom AM / FM Stereo
- XM Satellite radio
RECENT UPGRADES + IMPROVEMENTS
- New refit November 2017-2018 ALL UPDATED
- Prior refits completed in 2006, 2011, 2014, 2017-18
- Raised bimini 8" for better headroom + ventilation
- New Isinglass Windshield
- Mainsail - New June 2017
- Port engine - New June 2017
- New starter for Starboard engine - 2018
- New 12.5 kw Phasor generator with approximately 5000 hours
- New house batteries - July 2017
- New Windlass Gypsey 2018
- New curtains in Isinglass and shades in White
- New interior cushions
- New Xantrex Inverter/Charger with remote control
- White bimini top with grey underside for maximum cooling
- All new pots + pans in galley
- All new towels
- Temper-Pedic mattress toppers + luxury linens, all with flat-screen TV's, all new with 2017 refit
- Saloon has new curved flat screen 50" TV
- New reefing lines + fenders
- Boom refit
- Dinghy refit
- New snorkel gear + fins
- Charter and cruising ready!
- Charter area: USVI/BVI
- BVI Blue Code received in January 2017 allowing 8 pax pick up in USVI
- Charters run from approximately November 20 - July 15th
- "PRIDE" is a very successful + well known charter yacht in the USVI/BVI
- Perfectly charter ready and all set to launch + comfortably accommodate 8 guests with galleyware, linens, towels, etc.
- Consistently updated to the finest condition
TANKAGE + PLUMBING
- Fresh water tanks - 200 gallons
- Fuel tanks - 200 gallons
- 4 new 2017 Dometic Electric Flush toilets, Y valves and sanitation hose
- 5 waste tanks - 30 gallons each
- Salt water foot pumps
- Fresh water foot pumps
- Watermaker ~ 52 gallons/hour, new HP pump (2016)
- 28 Marlon sea cocks
- 2 Isotemp hot water heaters
- Sugar scoops, 2 fresh water hot and cold showers
- New faucets, shower handles and towel bars in every head - 2017 refit
- There are non-skid decked steps leading up the transoms of both hulls. Under the large top steps on each hull are the engine rooms for the twin 75 HP Turbo, Yanmar diesel engines. Each engine room has soundproofing and there are air assists for the hatch openings for easy access
- In between the two hulls there is an extremely large cockpit which is covered by a soft top frame with a full width bimini soft top made out of matching green Sunbrella. This offers excellent and complete sun protection. There are two helm stations with pedestal, steering wheel, engine instruments and gauges. There are also Micro-Commander electronic engine controls at each helm station. This is a major upgrade to the standard Lagoon 570m which only has an engine control on the starboard helm station. Additionally there is a third mobile Micro Commander unit which allows a skipper to maneuver the yacht from any part of the deck or saloon
- The starboard helm station has several Raymarine instrument displays, an autopilot control with display, and a 7” Raymarine integrated Radar/GPS/ Plotter color display. Both helm stations have emergency stop switches for the diesel engines
- The large cockpit has tremendous seating, with both port and starboard settees, and a large varnished teak table on the starboard side. Forward of the seating on the port side is a wine cooler
- The cockpit sole is made of teak decking/grating under which is a large storage area. There are hinged openings to the storage area. There are cockpit cushions for the entire seating areas of the cockpit. There are numerous storage lockers accessed from the back wall of the cockpit
- The primary genoa winches are to each side of the helm stations. The main sheet winch is located on the port cabin top, outboard of the companionway
- The entry to the main salon is via a sliding glass door that gives complete visibility into and through the main salon. The entry is on the same level as the cockpit making it very convenient and in effect making the salon an indoor extension of the comfortable covered cockpit seating area. The main salon is simply huge at over 12’ deep and 13’ wide. There is a varnished teak cabin sole and varnished teak cabinetry, furniture and bulkheads throughout. There is a very large semi-circular settee with dining table large enough to accommodate all of your guests. Forward to port are cabinets and countertop. There is a navigation station with seat in the middle and more counter and cabinetry to starboard on the forward end of the salon. On the face of the cabinets to starboard are the electrical distribution panels for 12v, 110v and 220v. Aft on the starboard side is an L-shaped settee with a triangular varnished cocktail table. The overhead is padded vinyl and there are chrome halogen lights throughout. There are many windows on all sides of the salon which allow tremendous light to enter to the port side of the entrance to the salon there are steps going down into the port hull into the galley. The galley is luxuriously appointed with a 4-burner propane stove with broiler and oven, microwave + wine cooler on the outboard side, Corian countertops, and large circular s.s. sink with a side circular vegetable cleaning sink to the right. There are numerous lockers and cupboards, and there is a full galley inventory
- This yacht sleeps eleven, with two each in the master stateroom, three double guest staterooms, double crew stateroom, and one berth in the forward starboard hull. Each of the staterooms has a closet, en suite bathroom, full linens and towels, and independently controlled air conditioning.
- Forward of the galley is a private double stateroom with en suite head compartment with toilet, sink, vanity and shower. Aft of the galley is the master stateroom which is larger with a spacious en suite head compartment. There is a queen size bed in the cabin with cabinets and hanging lockers
- On the starboard side of the main salon forward of the L-shaped settee there are steps going down into the starboard hull. Opposite these steps is a hanging locker. Forward of this area is a forward guest stateroom which is a mirror image of the port forward guest stateroom. Aft of the steps area is the aft starboard guest stateroom with an athwarthship double berth and en suite head compartment
- Additionally there is a captain/crew cabin which is accessed from a hatch outboard of the starboard cockpit settee. This cabin has a double berth and a small head
- There is air conditioning throughout the yacht with reverse cycle heating. There are stereo units with speakers in all the staterooms as well as a satellite radio receiver in the main salon
- Stereo sound system throughout interior and exterior - 2017 refit
- New speakers, exterior and sound system - 2017 refit
Cellular shades throughout saloon
- 2 bean bag chairs
- Interior saloon tables all new White Corian - 2017 refit
- New Corian bright white countertops, faucets and plumbing in saloon, galley and cockpit
- Cockpit wine chiller - New 2017 refit
- New Teak dining chairs - 2017 refit
- Teak dining table in cockpit refurbished
- All cushions are replaced/repaired annually
- White vinyl exterior + soft faux leather interior
- 2 refrigerators and 1 freezer in galley all updated
- SS stovetop - New 2017
ELECTRONICS + NAVIGATION
- All new July 2017 Navigation Raymarine Instruments: console, chart plotters and radar
- New Richey steering station compasses
- Xantrex 2015 Freedom 3000 inverter charger with remote control unit
- New Blue underwater + courtesy lighting
- New cockpit lighting
- New LED lighting
- Shore power 110v and 220v
- US and European outlets throughout for use anywhere in the world
- All deck hardware, blocks, mast gear ~ Harken
- Large sugar scoops with new stainless handrails - 2017 refit
- New, large stainless gas BBQ grill - 2017 refit
- SUP board
- Lofrans windlass
- Goiot hatches + portholes
- Spars painted alloy
- Chain plates polished stainless, shrouds and stays 1x19 SS wire turnbuckles
- LIfe lines 1x19 stainless
- Winches: Electric, self-tailing (3) + (6) manual self-tailing
- Sheet stoppers
- New anchor + chain (2018)
- New Dyneema bridle
- Sail Area = 1,828 sq.ft.
- Brand new main sail
- Furling jib, staysail and storm sail with bag
- Roller furl system Profurl Titanium - 2 one for jib, one for staysail
- Mast, 73'11" height
- 2013 Caribe 13' with console + seat
- Tohatsu 40hp engine - 2017 refit
- Switlik MOM - 2017 refit
- All new safety equipment, flares, etc..
- Fire Boy Extinguishing System for all 3 engines - New (2017 refit)
- New noodles and snorkel gear annually
- 2 stand-up paddle boards
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.