2005 Beneteau 473
Alameda CA, US
Justice has the preferred 3-stateroom layout and everything you need for safe and comfortable cruising. This model, designed by Group Finot, was awarded “Boat of the Year” by Cruising World Magazine when it first debuted. The 473’s are proven blue water cruisers, and Justice has the set-up and a track record making her a great choice for a reasonable price, and has nicely appointed interior woodwork that some say is classier and more durable on the later models.
- Large Midship Linear Galley
- Sizable Private Shower and Separate Head in Master Stateroom
- Restored Teak in Cockpit
- New Engine Insulation
- Newly Waxed Hull
- Recent Engine Service
Full SpecsVessel Walkthrough
Justice is easily boarded from the transom and welcomes passengers into an expansive cockpit through her low swim platform and lowing aft cockpit bench. Her double wheel helms also open up a centerline pathway to the companionway.
Once aboard you’ll immediately note the open deck layout, designed with ample space to accommodate movement along the side decks as well as a large area forward of the mast that could be utilized as a lounging area if cushions were laid out.
On either side of the mast are raised stainless steel handrails mounted onto the coach roof, furthering the safety offered to her crew when underway.
22 deck hatches and port lights give extensive natural lighting throughout the entire boat. A large rectangular window featured on the coach roof just aft of the mast provides an unobstructed view of the main sail while sitting comfortably at the dinette. This creates a wonderful opportunity to monitor the sail trim from inside the boat.
After making your way down the contoured steps of the companionway you will land on refinished floors with enough room to spin around with your arms fully extended. Needless to say, this salon is very spacious.
The enormous amount of space given to move about in the salon is largely due to her simple layout. A full midship linear galley extends along the port side of the salon and leaves enough space to walk past even with the cabinets and drawers open. To starboard is a forward-facing nav station and a dinette big enough to fit eight.
On both sides of the companionway are shower/heads with two doors allowing entry through the aft staterooms as well as through the salon. Each of these identical staterooms offer plenty of headroom and many opportunities for storage. Extensive access to each side of the engine is offered through this area as well as underneath the companionway steps.
Moving forward you will come upon the beautiful master stateroom with a wide queen berth, great storage, and a large private en-suite head with a full separate stand up shower.
Whether you’re cruising down the coast or enjoying a day sail on the San Francisco bay, Justice’s comfortable design and luxurious amenities make her the perfect companion for your next adventure.
- (2) Plastimo Olympic 135 Compass
- Raymarine C80 Chart Plotter
- Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Multi Display
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata Wind/Depth/Speed
- Raymarine Wind System
- Cockpit Speakers
At Nav Station
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chart Plotter
- iCOM IC-M402 VHF
- Sony Stereo AM/FM, CD, AUX
- XINTEX Propane Fume Detector
- Xantrex Freedom Marine 20 Inverter/Charger
- Nauticalia Barometer/Thermometer
- Primary Anchor: Lewmar 44# Plow Type w/ 3/8" Chain (est. 150') and 3/4" Rode
- Stern Anchor: Fortress FX-23 Fluke Type w/ 5/16" Chain + (est. 60') and 5/8" Rode
- Single Bow Roller
- Teak Cockpit
- Teak Swim Platform
- Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder at Transom
- (2) Electric Cabintop Winches
- Spinlock Clutch Stoppers
- Keel-Stepped Anodized Aluminum Mast
- Life Raft - 8 Person
- Cockpit Table w/ Fold Down Leaves, Drink Holders and Cockpit Light
- Corian Counter Tops
- Large Dinette Table w/ Removable Center Leaf
- Double Deep Well Sink
- Refrigerator - Side Loading
- Freezer - Front Loading
- Stainless Steel Three Burner Stove/Oven
- Reverse Cycle Heater/AC