The Passport 470 Center Cockpit strikes a perfect balance between performance and comfort. Her hull shape ensures soft motion offshore and the moderate displacement offers a smooth ride without compromising on performance. There is ample storage space both on deck and below, with a large compartment aft of the cockpit in the transom for additional on deck storage . This yacht also comes with an impressive list of equipment and gear such as an in-mast furling spar and furling headsail, electric windlass, oversize electric winches, an electric utility winch, a full sail inventory, dodger and bimini, refrigeration, instrumentation, radar/chart plotters, air conditioning, diesel generator, Corian countertops and custom upholstery. Adding to her safety at sea, all sail handling equipment is specifically designed for ready access with minimal effort.
As all of our owners tell us, “the more in depth we look, the more pleased we are”. That’s not surprising because we not only spend a tremendous amount of time on the custom fit and finish of each yacht but also on all of the construction, systems and engineering details. All Passports are built to withstand the rigors of offshore passage making and still look and operate beautifully and safely. Each of our yachts is custom designed for each of our discriminating owners and as such each is unique. Everything from custom electronics packages and deck hardware to completely customized interiors is designed to reflect their needs and tastes perfectly.
This Passport 470 center cockpit has the double walk through, two stateroom layout and two heads with separate shower stall configuration while having all the freedom of the semi-custom choices enjoyed by Passport owners. She is not a production boat and is crafted to the same exacting standards as all of the highly detailed Passport Yachts.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Power: 75|horsepower
Fuel Tanks: ( )
Holding Tanks: 2 ( 50 Gallon )
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Custom teak interior features walk-thru galley and walk-thru navigation center allowing access to owner's stateroom aft without disturbing the cook. Dinette table with adjustable height. The dinette also has an additional filler cushion for converting this area to an optional double berth. Two large and very private staterooms each with ensuite head and separate shower stall. Beautiful Corian counter tops in galley and in the heads. Custom faucets. Custom upholstery. Passport trademark teak doors and louvered lockers.
- Two Stateroom, two head layout, each with separate shower stall
- Splendide Built-in Washer/Dryer
- Double walk thru's to aft cabin
- Louvered Locker Doors
- Custom Teak Dining Table
- Crystal locker with glass front door
- 15 Opening Ports with screens
- 5 Deck Hatches with solid teak bordered screens
- 2 Hull ports
- Custom Colored Corian countertop in galley
- Custom marble countertops in heads
- Curved Companionway Steps
- Custom fabric covered cushions in main salon with offshore covers
- Mirror and vanity in aft cabin.
- Walk-thru galley features;
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Princess 3-Burner Stove with Oven and Broiler
- Stainless safety bar
- Stainless stove liner
- Safety LPG panel and solenoid
- Top and front loading refrigeration Top and front loading freezer compartments
- Frigaboat 12 volt DC refrigeration systems with keel coolers for both refrigerator and freezer compartments and digital controls new in 2018
- Built in Microwave Oven
- Trash compactor
- Corian Counter Tops
- Fresh Water and Salt Water Foot Pumps
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine ST60 Depth, Wind and Speed in cockpit with new AWI in 2018
- Raymarine ST60 Maxview compass above companionway with dedicated compass
- Raymarine ST60 Close Hauled Instrument above companionway
- Raymarine E80 Radar/chart plotter at nav station with WAAS antenna and Digital 4Kw Dome mounted on Mast, Dome new in 2018.
- Raymarine Axiom Radar/chart plotter at helm new 2018
- Raymarine AIS 650 transceiver with Shakespear antenna and dedicated GPS sensor
- Raymarine ST 6001 Type III Hydraulic Linear Autopilot with 400G Core Pack.
- Instrument pod on binnacle for chart plotter
- ICOM M45 VHF at Nav station with Command MIC at Helm
- ICOM 802 Single Side Band with Tuner
- Copper strapping and Ground Plate in hull
- Single Side Band Radio with backstay insulators and copper strapping
- Glomax digital TV antenna
- Stereo new in 2018 and four speakers in main saloon
- Speakers in the cockpit.
- Flat screen TV
Sails and Rigging
- Selden furling mast.
- Mast removed in 2018
- New foil and bearings in 2018
- Powder coated mast and boom.
- LED tri-color light on masthead
- Harken Roller Furling Headstay, new in 2018
- Hardware, cars, blocks, power clutch, sheets and halyard package for removable inner forestay
- Boom Preventer
- Solid Rod/Vang
- 4 Internal halyards with new clutches new in 2018
- Internal topping lift
- Flag halyards at spreaders
- New life lines in 2018
- Combo deck and steaming light
- Mast head mounted windex
- Stainless standing rigging with mechanical fittings.
- TV Antenna
- Forespar Ion Dissipator
- Backstay Insulators
- Genoa towing car package
- Staysail package with removable stay, tracks and clutches
- Two Harken 70.2 CEST Electric Two speed primaries
- One Harken 46.2 CST Two speed mainsheet
- One Harken 40.2 CST Two speed utility winch on coach roof port.
- One Harken 44.2 CEST Main halyard/utility winch on starboard.
- One Harken 44 CST Two speed halyard on mast
- One Harken 40 CST Two speed Halayard on mast
- Quantum Tri-radial Furling Mainsail 2014
- Quantum 105% Genoa 2014
- Hank on stay sail, never used
- Spare main and 120% genoa
- All sunbrella fabrric
- New Dodger - 2018
- Stainless steel hand rail on aft end of dodger and on sides
- Bimini top with sail windows
- Canvas binnacle cover
- Overhead hatch canvas covers.
- Cockpit cushions
Engine and Mechanical
- 26,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/AC in two stand alone systems
- Dual Racor 500 FG Fuel Filter
- Three fuel tanks
- Engine Alarm
- Lead foam insulated engine room
- 12v engine room exhaust fan
- Raw water strainer for engine intake
- Edson pedestal steering
- Stainless wheel
- Emergency steering and tiller system
- Gori Propeller
- Northern Lights 6Kw Diesel Generator (20 Hrs.)
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning, new pumps in 2018
- Two 30 Amp Shore Power Service and 30 Amp shore power cords new cords in 2018.
- Two Galvanic Isolators
- Two Battery Selector Switches
- 3000 Watt Sine Wave Inverter/110amp Charger
- Custom Lighting Plan
- Night Light Entry System
- 100 amp Alternator with 3 Stage Regulator
- Four 4D AGM Batteries and Two Group 31 AGM batteries new in 2016
- Link 2000 battery monitor
- Shakespeare TV Antenna
- Interior Courtesy Lights
- Engine Room and Lazarette Lights
- (4) 12V 6" Fans
- Custom Newmar electrical panels
- AC panel includes two load groups and a source selector switch for two shore power lines and generator
- Full guages for AC/DC panels
- 110V GFI outlets in both heads and galley
- Internal bonding system
- Running Lights to international rules
- 12 Volt utility outlet in cockpit
- 12 Volt courtesy lights in cockpit and bulwarks
- New stereo in 2018 with 4 Bose speakers and a subwoofer
Fresh Water System
- Two stainless steel water tanks with baffles.
- Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Shurflo self-priming fresh water pump new in 2018
- Salt and Fresh water flush Tecma electric toilet with macerators in owners cabin.
- Groco manual flush toilet in guest cabin.
- Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head.
- Transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Salt and Fresh water deck wash system with new pump.
- Automatic sump pumps in each head
- Two electric bilge pumps with automatic switches
- One manual bilge pump
- Custom tank auges for fuel, water & waste tanks new in 2017
Hull and Deck
- Teak Eyebrow
- Tan colored non-skid
- Teak Seats on Bow and Stern
- Lighthouse 1501 Electric Horizonal Windlass
- Harken 70.2 STEC primary winches.
- Harken 44.2 STEC electric starboard utility winch
- Harken 40.2 STC port utillity winch.
- Harken 46.2 STC mainsheet winch.
- Delta 55# Fastset anchor.
- 45# CQR spare anchor
- All chain Primary rode.
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak Caprail w/stainless steel striker
- Teak drop leaf Cockpit Table
- Stainless steel stem head with double bow anchor rollers
- Stern anchor locker with stern hawse and cleat
- Teak Companionway Doors and Lexan Drop Boards
- Cockpit walk-through drop boards
- Custom 316 Stainless Boarding Ladder aft
- Hood stainless opening ports with safety glass and screens in deckhouse.
- Two Offshore hull ports w/shutters
- Four stainless fixed windows with high impact glass
- Five Stainless Steel overhead hatches w/screens
- Five halyards and Pole topping lift
- Harken genoa tracks, staysail tracks with Harken blocks and cars
- Harken ball bearing traveler system with control lines and hardware
- Two Harken triple sheet organizers
- Fresh Water and Salt Water Deck Washdown System
- Fiberglass molded propane locker with two 20lb. aluminum propane tanks
- Hot and Cold Water Stern Shower
- Washdown on foredeck
- Stern anchor locker
- Copper strapping in hull for SSB
- Stainless steel striker on cap rail
Coast Guard Package
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.