VICTORY CAT is a beautiful originally owned, never chartered, fully ready cruising catamaran. Fully loaded and currently situated in California, she is ready to move onboard and start cruising. She features a self-tacking jib, twin diesel 30 hp Yanmar engines, efficient water maker, solar and wind power generation, Raymarine electronics, ICOM VHF/SSB radios, tender with two outboard motors (2 and 4 stroke) and a davit system for easy lifting and securing the tender.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Power: 30|horsepower
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Power: 30|horsepower
Fuel Tanks: 2 ( 49 Gallon )
Holding Tanks: 1 ( 70 Gallon )
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm) with the Master cabin increased to King size with cool gel blue memory foam topper and underbed Froli springs for keeping mattress dry.
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm).
- Recessed 12volt lighting.
- Hanging lockers, large storage lockers all with polished wood doors and trim.
- Upholstered settees with under-settee storage.
- Polished timber solid doors on all private cabins, privacy locks, with wood accent walls.
- All sky hatches have mosquito screens. Mosquito screens for two large settee hatches and the back of the settee when doors are raised.
- Air Conditioning in salon and main cabins.
- 5 mounted (cabins and galley) and 2 Calframo Taku high speed hatch fans (movable).
- Twin Yanmar 30hp diesel (3YM30)/sail drives (SD20) with upgraded 3 blade Gori folding props.
- Sail drives fully serviced by certified Yanmar mechanic (2018: new upper and lower seals, new shaft and bearings).
- Fresh water cooling, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil drip pan. Upgrade (2008) both engines with 90 degree SW intake valves.
- Dual engine controls at port helm station. Remote electric key start at engine controls.
- Fuel tanks: Total 360 liters (90 gallons) in two survey approved pressure tested aluminum tanks augmented with 40 gals (5 gal bottles) securely stored in a locker.
- Fuel gauges fitted. Water intakes for engines protected by external strainer with upgraded Forespar 93-Series Marelon SW intake valves. (1 per engine)
- Primary Racor water separator/ fuel filter on each engine, plus secondary integrated engine fuel filter/ engine.
- Console mounted engine instruments with electric tachometers, engine monitoring & warning systems, engine hour meters.
Mast, Boom & Sails
- Clear anodized Aluminum mast and boom. Single Spreader, 7/8 rigging Standing
- Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
- Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
- Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
- All standing rigging replaced 2017
- Main halyard: 12 mm Herculean rope
- Jib halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope
- Topping lift: 10 mm rope
- Spinnaker Halyard: 12mm rope with snap-shackle spliced to end
- 2 x mainsail single line reefing fitted to reef to 1st/3rd or 2nd.
- All halyards, reefing lines are led back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches.
- Fully battened mainsail. Triple stitched reinforced construction.
- Leach adjustable batten end caps. Fiberglass sail battens + batten cars.
- Mainsail lazy jack system with integrated cover.
- Self-tacking headsail (22 sqm) with furler.
- Curved headsail traveller track with end stops. Control sheet to cockpit,
- Newly added (9/2017) UK Sails Mini-Screecher (33 sqm)
- Screecher (66sqm),
- Improved Bowsprit and beam (new from Seawind 2010), fully articulating and rigged,
- Upgraded Profurl NEX 5 continuous roller furler on bow sprit (2016) and deck gear.
- Hardware mounted for spinnaker support.
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors.
- House batteries (new 2015) 3 x 200 AGM batteries for 600 amp hours; starter battery AGM 100 amp hours (new 2015), 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- Xantrex True Charge 2 battery charger (accepts 100-240Vac), Xanterex Prowatt 600A true sine wave inverter , Xanterex XPower 3kw modified sine wave inverter.
- 12 V lighting: Numerous 12V LED interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit. Dome lights in cockpit. Night vision red lights x 4, at steps, each hull and cockpit.8 x 12V outlets convertible to USB outlets, 4 x 110V outlets (Nav Sta, Settee, microwave and galley). Port & Starboard & Stern LED navigation lights. Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders. Mast head LED anchor light. Steaming light.
- Solar panels (x 4, 450W total): 125W (x 2), 100W flex panels (x 2) Total Pmax ~ 40amp solar charger
- Wind Generator: Sunforce 400-Watt Marine Grade Wind Turbine with monitor and control at NavSta
- Shore AC Power cords with upgraded 50A SmartPlug connector at cockpit, 2 x 25 ft power cables, one 50A to 30A adaptor and numerous other adapters for world-wide cruising. 3KW encapsulated (outdoor) transformer with electrical system support to accept and convert 220-240Vac to 110-120Vac.
- AM/FM stereo, w/ salon and cockpit speakers. Powered TV antenna mounted above radar.
- Super Snorkel Electric Hookah with 40 ft of hose and scuba breather.
- ICOM M504 VHF radio at NavSta, fully functional
- Command Mic at helm, and load speaker mounted on mast for auto fog signals and voice.
- ICOM M802 HF SSB radio with Pactor modem, AT-140 tuner, two grounding systems and 23 ft Shakespeare whip antenna.
- Compass (2), binnacle mounted, at each helm.
- Raymarine chart plotter, E120 with Navionics charts for West Coast, Caribbean, Mediterranean including Canaries, Indian Ocean/South China Sea and others.
- Raymarine DSM-300 digital fish-finder/bottom-sounder with Raymarine B744V Thru-Hull Transducer with High-Speed Fairing (Port hull).
- Separate Raymarine depth sounder (Tridata repeater) in STBD hull.
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot Controller, Port Helm, Raymarine ST60+ Wind and Close Hauled, Port Helm, Raymarine ST60+ Wind and Close Hauled, Raymarine ST60+ Tridata (Starboard Helm).
- Raymarine ST6000, Auto Pilot Controller, Linear Type I, works with ST6002, Raymarine Life Tags (2) wearable MOB wireless that interfaces with chart plotter and additional alarm in Master cabin, Raymarine AIS receiver, ICOM MA-500TR AIS transponder with separate VHF and GPS antennas (on stern), Raymarine Raydome 2KW Radar.
- Full boat water proof cover with mold resistant cloth made by a sailmaker covering from the boom to lifelines and from stern to trampolines. Aluminum Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
- 4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
- 2 x Mid cabin hatches 470mm x 470mm
- 1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- 1 x Galley window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- 1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- Ventilation 2 forward hatches have passive vents
- Forward anchor & storage lockers x 5Docking cleats x 6. Each side: bow, stern & amidships. Heavy duty mooring cleat x 1, on forward walkway. Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit. 12 x rope clutches. Sheet Winches, Harken (4 total)
- 2 x 46ST – 2 speed self tailing
- 2 x 40ST – 2 speed self tailing
- Portable Winch Buddy 28Vdc Milwaukee Drill, turns all winches into electric
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails, perimeter completely enclosed with 3 life-lines
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases. Aft swim ladder: folding stainless aft swim ladder. Stainless steel grab bars both sides of steps to stern. Stainless steel grab bars in cockpit and on cabin top, used as jackline anchor
- Forward Beam, Catwalk & Trampolines
- Forward beam section 125 x 3 mm. Powder coated whitePelican striker and adjustable cableAnchor roller with permanent stowage position for primary. Second anchor roller/mooring roller leads to large center cleat.
- The trampolines were recently upgraded and reinforced by a sailmaker in Greece (2016).
Aft, Beam & Deck
- Moulded Fiberglass Targa with mainsheet traveler track.
- Stainless steel framed/teak bench seats
- Stainless steel BBQ mounted on aft rail
- Custom full-width hard top over cockpit
- Dinghy davits mounted from stainless steel aft targa supports
Exterior / Laminate
- Finish: Full female molded hulls and deck, exterior gel coat finish with molded-in non-skid surface on deck areas
- Hull Laminate: Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the hulls between the gel coat and the form core. Polyester resin elsewhere. Laminate specifications are to Australian and International Survey Standards
- Twin helm stations (dual): 2 X 33” stainless steel steering wheels.
- Both wheels independently linked to steering system. – system offers back-up redundancy.
- Helm seats with ice box fridge under port side and storage under starboard side.
- Polished beech laminate and trim interior.
- Sides and cabin top lined with vinyl or moulded gelcoat.
- Floors: Common area soles simulated teak with holly inlay, Cabin sole carpeted.
- Table of polished Australian Jarrah wood and Beech. The table lowers to create coffee table or double bed. Rotates for flexible seating: easy access to settee, seat more diners, or set buffet.
- Upholstered settee.
- Cocktail cabinet Dining with swivel hinged lid of polished Jarrah and Beech.
- Forward opening windows (10 mm) marine grade in ocean hatch frame, excellent visibility and ventilation.
- Side windows in 6mm toughened glass.
- Saloon / cockpit doors: Molded gelcoat tri-fold doors. Complete with folding mechanism for folding up into Targa walkway.
- Removable aluminum framed, helm windows. Helm rain shield clears (Eisenglass style) front facing (2) and side (1) to protect helmsman.
- Outlets: 2x12V, 110V
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated Granicote counter surfaces, timber accents.
- Three (3 ) burner LPG stove & oven with new burners.
- Stainless steel pot holders.
- Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink with new pull sprayer faucet.
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water system. Single lever mixing tap.
- Refrigerator: Front-opening, upright, above-counter “Vitrofrigo” 130 LSpacious freezer – 2 compartments, large 60 L top-loading, heavily insulated.
- 12volt Eutectic system by ICEER.
- Microwave, built-in, 110v.
- China cupboard with clear door front above pantry cupboard with polished wood front door
- Under-counter storage cabinets (5) with polished timber door fronts & cutlery drawers (2).
- Inboard side of galley: Over-counter cupboard with clear-sliding door fronts.
- LPG solenoid control in galley. LPG solenoid and regulator replaced 2017.
- Pressure hot and cold water system (new pump 2019).
- Hot water storage 40 liters / 8.8 gallons.
- Dual heating - engine or shore power.
- Galley, head sinks, shower each with fresh water mixing tap.
- Port head with separate shower stall, clear glass door, wall-mounted shower head; separate vanity, storage.
- Separate fresh cold water tap at galley sink with Everpure filtration system for drinking water.
- Fresh water tank 750 liters / 165 gallons.
- Electric bilge pump in each hull with controls integral with master battery switch panel (2).
- Float switches.
- Johnson Pump accumulator to maintain freshwater pressure, with switch at electrical panel.
- Manual bilge pump in each hull (2).
- Electric sump shower pump in each head (2).
- Jabsco electric toilets in each head.
- Trident 2 x composite 11# LPG bottles (translucent) stored in forward sail locker (new 2016).
- Salt and fresh water deck wash on bow.
- Transom shower - hot & cold.
- Little Wonder Watermaker, 8 gal/hr, 12vDC 8A (highly efficient 1AH/gal) with rebuild kit.
Anchoring and Mooring
- Muir Cougar H-1200 electric anchor windlass.
- Anchor winch has foot switch at winch plus up/down control at helm with an AutoAnchor counter
- Anchor chain bridle (2 sets)
- 6 inflatable fenders, 8 mooring lines, various lengths.
- Multiple Anchors: Main anchor 25kg/55lbs Rocna Vulcan with 80m/262ft marked chain (2017) and 20 kg/44 lbs Manson Supreme with 40ft chain and 250 ft of anchor marked rode. 20kg/44 lbs CQR and stern anchor with 150 ft rode.
Dinghy, Outboard and Davits
- Davit system for easily lifting and securing tender
- MVP 9 Caribe inflatable tender w/ FBR double bottom for dry interior (new 2017)
- Bottom view port with door
- Storage locker/step
- Claw anchor with chain and rope rode
- Two outboards, Yamaha 3HP two-stroke, and Mercury 4HP 4-stroke (light and easy to handle).
- 6 man Viking life raft mounted on stern (last service 2017)
- Delta drogue (also used as emergency rudder), parachute anchor with 300 ft rode, connecting HW and 50 ft bridle, ditch bags
- handheld VHF, GPS EPIRB (new battery/service (2017)
- Raymarine Life Tags
- Inflatable man overboard Jonbouy
- Two life rings
- Adventure Marine overseas medical kit
- Davis Radar ball reflector permanently mounted below radar pedestal
Many spare parts:
- ACR ditch bag including ACR
- Global Fix 406 MHz4
- Fire extinguishers and one fire blanket
- All settee windows have removable snap-on sunscreens with removable internal sun blankets
- Instrument/helm covers
- Covers for all 4 winchesp
- Plumbed and wired for genset
- Complete set of courtesy flags from Round the world voyage
- Boat and fish hooks.