2008 Hatteras 64 EB Low Hours!!
Galveston TX, US
This is the nicest Hatteras 64′ Enclosed Bridge Sportfishing boats on the market! No expense has been spared in this boat’s maintenance, updates and upgrades. She is a big, tough fishing boat in absolute turn-key condition and ready to fish or travel on a moment’s notice. Her main engines have just shy of 1000 original hours on them and all CAT maintenance service is up to date. "Cricket" is located in the Houston area and very accessible from any Houston Airport. She is waiting for your most detailed inspection!
PRICE JUST REDUCED!!
BRING YOUR OFFER TODAY!!
Full SpecsUpdates and Upgrades done in 2017
- New After-coolers on both Engines
- New Water Maker 900 GPD
- New Electronics
- New Bilge Pumps
- New Rudders
- New Steering Rams
- New Freshwater Pump
- New Life Rafts (2) 4 man
- New A/C Units (3) Salon/Master/Bridge
- New Icemaker in Salon
- New Holding Tank Macerator Pump
- New Headliner on Bridge
- New A/C ducts on Bridge
- New TV System
- New WIFI System
- New Ladder to Hard Top
- New Mast on Hard Top
- New Spreader Lights
- New Spotlight
- New Gauge Package on Helm
- New Carbon Fiber Panel for Helm
- New Underwater Lights
- New A/C Strainers
- New Antennas
- New Suncor SS Anchor
- New Fortress Spare Anchor
- New Soft Goods Throughout Vessel
- New Trim Tab Cylinders
- New Horn
- New pump, cylinders and controls on Hydraulic Outriggers
- New Turbos on Starboard Engine
- New 12VDC outlets in Cockpit
- New Aft Helm Deck Rod Holders
- Fighting Chair Refinished
- Re-certified Fire Suppression System
- All New Electronics
- Mezzanine Seating in Cockpit with A/C
- Mezzanine Seating on Aft Helm Deck
- Bow Thruster
- Hydraulic Controlled Outriggers
- Enclosed Bridge with interior Spiral Staircase
- Eskimo Icemaker
- Watermaker 900 GPD
- Low Hours on Main Engines
- All Caterpillar Service and Maintenance Complete
- Retractable Shore Power Cords
- New Garmin Multi Function Displays(4)
- New Garmin Radar
- New Garmin Auto Pilot
- New Garmin Chirp Transducer in oil bath housing
- New FLIR Infared and Low-Lux Camera System
- New Satellite Telephone
- Two Icom VHF Radios
- New Antennas
The "Cricket" has a very comfortable layout. She has four staterooms and three baths, featuring a full beam Master stateroom that is rare on sportfishing vessels this size.
The salon features a high gloss cherry wood finish with raised panel cabinet doors and drawer faces. As you enter the salon from the cockpit, immediately to starboard is a spiral staircase leading to the enclosed bridge. Next to the staircase is an ice maker aft and a built-in TV forward. To port is a large leather wrap around sofa with storage underneath.
Forward of the sofa is the galley. Facing aft there are drawer-style sub zero refrigeration units under the granite counter top. Four drawers are refrigerators and two drawers are freezers. Facing forward is the sink and four burner cook top built in to another granite counter top. Above the counter is a built in convection microwave oven. There is ample storage in this cabinet as well as under the counter and in two large drawers built in to the forward bulkhead. To starboard of the galley is a large wrap-around dinette. This galley area features Amtico flooring.
As you continue forward, to port there is a large utility/pantry room with electrical panels, breakers and electronics. This room can also be used to store pantry and other items. Across from this room to starboard is a smaller storage area.
As you continue forward down the stairway you can make a 180 degree turn and go aft. Immediately to starboard is a closet containing a stacked washer/dryer unit.
Continuing aft and down a few steps is the Master Stateroom. This full-beam stateroom stretches the width of the boat with large port holes on either side and features a king size bed with onyx headboard. It has a flat screen TV mounted on the forward wall. The private bath is located forward to port. Amenities include cedar lined closets and twin dresser cabinets with ample storage.
Leaving the master stateroom and returning forward to the companionway is the starboard bunk room with hanging locker. To port is another stateroom featuring twin beds with nightstand in between, private bath and flat screen TV on the forward wall.
All the way forward is the VIP room with Queen bed with storage underneath. There are cabinets port and starboard as well as hanging lockers. This stateroom shares day head access with the starboard stateroom.
Enclosed Bridge and Aft Helm Deck
- Large Helm with updated electronics
- Caterpillar Engine Displays
- Hatteras Vessel Management System
- Interior Stairwell
- Stidd Helm Chair
- 20' TV with AM/FM CD/DVD Stereo
- Lounge with Table
- Overhead Hatch
- High Gloss Paneling
- Sliding Glass door aft
- Air Conditioning
- Windshield Wipers (3)
- Aft Helm Deck with mezzanine seating
- Pedestal stool at aft helm station
- Teak aft Helm Pod with single lever controls
- Rod Holders
- Mezzanine seating with A/C and teak deck
- Large Bluewater Fighting Chair
- Cockpit Controls/Mezzanine Wing Station
- Transom Fish Box
- Teak Cockpit Sole
- Eskimo Ice Machine
- Fish Boxes
- Transom Door
- Tackle Center
- Live Well
- Mezzanine 10 cu ft Freezer
- Mezzanine Storage
- Mezzanine Cushions
- Mezzanine Engine Room access
- Underwater lights
- Cockpit Cover
Engines / Mechanical
- Caterpillar C-32 1800 HP Engines
- 1000 Original Hours
- New Aftercoolers on both engines 2018
- New turbos on stbd engine 2018
- Twin Onan 27.5 KW Generators
- 3.5" Aquamet 22 Shafts
- Dripless Shaft Seals
- New 900 GPD Watermaker 2018
- A/C Compressors and Cooling Pumps
- Three (3) 24 VDC Fuel Transfer Pumps
- Two (2) 24 VDC Fuel Priming Pumps
- Racor Fuel Filters (3 per engine, 1 per generator)
- Automatic Battery Charger
- A/C and D/C Lighting
- Hatteras Custom Underwater Exhaust System
- Water Heater
- Central Vacuum System
- 24 VDC Bilge and Sump Pumps
FUEL TANKS - 2008 GALLONS TOTAL
FWD KEEL - 822 GAL.
AFT KEEL - 444 GAL.
PORT OUTBOARD - 371 GAL.
STBD OUTBOARD - 371 GAL.
THE AFT KEEL TANK IS THE MAIN (DAY) TANK THAT FEEDS THE MAIN ENGINES. THE OTHER THREE TANKS TRANSFER INTO THIS TANK VIA THREE SEPARATE FUEL TRANSFER PUMPS CONTROLLED FROM THE BRIDGE.
- Owner's Personal Effects
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.