2008 Manta 42 MkIV
cape coral FL, US
Miss Treated Too is a prime example of the highly sought after Manta 42 MKIV catamaran, in sail away condition. This was the last and most refined version of the Manta catamaran series, and is a cruisers dream come true.
The yacht is outfitted for extensive cruising and offshore sailing, beyond the factory upgrades. Some of the most prominent upgrades include:
- Icom SSB, Raymarine, TrackVision satellite antenna, Raymarine Hybrid Touch 12" and I60 color knotmeter, depth, wind, and digital radar, SiriusXM satellite weather, Raymarine ST6000 linear drive type 2 autopilot, only 1.5 years old
- 400 gpd Spectra Newport water maker
- Z-spar ball bearing mainsail furling system with triple reefs
- Premium North Sails main with stack pack, camber spar jib, and roller furling G"0" spinnaker
- Nextget 5.5 kw generator in fiberglass sound enclosure
- AB 10.5 dingy with new Mercury motor, with cover
- New canvas and cockpit upholstery only a year old, upgraded captains chair for maximum offshore comfort
- LifeLine AGM house bank 660 Amp/hr, two LifeLine engine start AGM batteries 1.5 yrs old
The yacht is professionally maintained, she has only been sailed by her owners, never chartered. She was last hauled and serviced in 2017, including premium bottom paint, sail drive maintenance, generator maintenance, and extensive preventative maintenance on all systems. The boat is kept in a "ready for passage at any moment" condition.
Miss Treated Too’s beautiful marina slip is available for the new owner! No hassle finding moorage.
This yacht is shown by Capt. Hanko, who supervised the construction, commissioning, and refit of the yacht since being built in 2008. Call today for an appointment to see this beautiful catamaran.
Full SpecsSail Area
I : 43.42 ft
J : 14.92 ft
P : 45.42 ft
E : 16.25 ft
Working Sail Area : 833.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Manta 42 MkIV is a product of the evolution of over 90 Manta's sailing the oceans of the world today. The MkIV incorporates features developed from owner feedback with thousands of ocean miles sailed, over the past eight years. Each Manta is built to order, and offers the best quality/value ratio of any production catamaran in the world today.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.