2013 Fountaine Pajot Lipari
Fort Lauderdale FL, US
Owners Version catamaran, two owners, never chartered, with a new water maker, solar panels, lithium batteries and new engines that were replaced in 2018!
Freedom is the most well-equipped Lipari on the market, she is in Bristol condition and won’t last long!
The Lipari 41 Evolution undoubtedly solidifies the model’s status as one of the world’s top cruising catamarans in its class.
This Maestro version is a true Owners version with an exclusive private suite in the starboard hull including a decadent queen-sized bed, desk, library and beautiful ensuite with contemporary designer fixtures.
- Bimini Top $2640.00
- Full Helm Enclosure $3080.00
- Full Cockpit Enclosure $4650.00
- Windshield Shades $1080.00
- Sail bag (stack pack) $2350.00
- WaterMaker Spectra 400 $16500.00
- Change Heads to fresh flush $700.00
- Bottom Paint Anti foul $3000.00
- Under Water Lights $1500.00
- Lithium Batteries 300 AH $2000.00
- 25hr initial Service on Both Engines &
- 5000 Hour Generator Service, $4801.00
- Replaced (ATN)Trampoline $1710.00
- Purchase Multi Awning (ATN) to Cover Deck $950.00
- Installed new solar panels and new solar chargers $7500.00
- Recertified the life raft $1300.00
Total Cost of Upgrades: $54000.00
Full SpecsElectric and electronics
- 120 VAC US shore power and a 12 volt DC house system.
- Victron 2000 watt inverter
- 3 air conditioning systems with heat (upgraded from 2)
- Generator (Upgraded to 7KW Onan)
- Cabin fans
- Oversized water heater
- Stereo sound system
- All LED lighting
- Solar Panel 330 Watt with aft mounting bracket attached to stern coach roof
- 2 Garmin 5212 12 inch Chart Plotters
- Garmin Wind Instrument
- Garmin Depth
- Garmin autopilot
- Garmin Radar
- VHF Radio Garmin GHS 10 + an Icom handheld VHF
- 3 start batteries and 3 house batteries
- 220 & 110 shore power capable with a converter switch
Deck and rigging
- Harkin winches
- Harken electric winch
- Jib sheet lines led to helm
- Flat top mainsail
- 130 cut Genoa sail
- Zodiac Life raft under the helm
- 80lb Rocna anchor
- Spare anchor
- 180 feet of chain rode
- AB Aluminum hull RIB 9 feet
- Yamaha 9.9 outboard
- 2 Bean Bag chairs and 2 laydown cushions
- Cockpit cushions
- Yeti Cooler
- Many more items included
- The owner is including loads of engine spares, filters, etc.
- Galley ware included
- Safety gear included PFDs, etc.
- Storage bins included in fwd. cabin
- Set up for single-handed sailing
- New Volvo engines due to Volvo EPA recall/replacement in 2018
This owner version Lipari has an open, spacious galley with ample counters and a large fridge and a separate huge 4 drawer freezer. She has a custom-made shelf unit that is easily removable and lots of storage for galley items.
She features a very comfortable L shaped settee and dinette in the salon with a very functional forward facing navigation table.
On the port side, the forward cabin mattress has been removed and the owner has made a storage room/workshop. This is easily re-converted to the third birth. A large head with a roomy separate shower is located in the middle of the hull. The aft cabin is the guest cabin, with Queen size bed and hanging lockers and shelving.
The Starboard side is the owner's cabin with a spacious birth featuring a thick new memory foam mattress. There is a desk and seat with a wide hull space athwartships. There is lots of storage in here and room to stretch out. Going forward you will find the large owners head with electric toilet, stylish sink basin, and a shower large enough for two.
The Cockpit is well thought out and designed for maximum ergonomic comfort. She has a large table for dining and relaxation with another settee aft of the helm. The elevated helm provides great visibility and comfort with good access in and out to the deck or cockpit. The decks have a great non-skid with flat surfaces to walk on.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 2015 AB 9.5 AL