2013 Lagoon 39
Fort Lauderdale FL, US
Hands Down! This is the nicest pre-owned catamaran you will ever see. This Dutch couple has not only purchased the most loaded Demo, but they added a number of accessories and have meticulously maintained it along their almost 3 years of cruising. You will be impressed with this PREMIUM, COMFORT 3 CABIN OWNERS VERSION!
Full SpecsManufacturer Provided Description
The new Lagoon 39 fits between the essential Lagoon 380 and the 400 S2.
The Lagoon 39 filiation with the new Lagoon generation is apparent on first sight: vertical, bevelled bows, aft centered mast for sailing performance and ease of handling ... a strong character indeed!
A Unique Catamaran
Sure you can find other Lagoon 39's on the market, but none like this one.
This vessel is Hull #1, built in 2013 and was purchased by a new Lagoon dealer in Holland, where the owners are from. This Dutch couple ended up buying TWIXX when they ran into it again at the La Grande-Motte multihull boat show of 2015, and closed on it on June 5th, 2015. Therefore, Warranties are about to enter their 3rd year.
As a Demo boat for this new dealer, it was ordered with an extensive list of options with the Premium Level tier.
Then R&B (for short) added much more! Have you ever heard of "Micro Dot?". Well it's a microchip tagging like you would do for your pet, however it comes in a spray that lands literally millions of invisible microchips on the surface of whatever you fear being stolen from the boat, and the boat itself. It's invisible to the naked eye and you can't tell it's even there by touching. Visible only with UV light, you apply it to the dinghy, the outboard, the electronics, the Nespresso Coffeemaker. Anything! And when the boat gets sold, the new owner can re-register the Micro Dots to their name.
SEAFOAM BUBBLE GRAPHICS
This vessel has a fun and tasteful vinyl graphics throughout the two hulls, on the outside and inside, from bow to stern. Can be easily removed if you prefer a completely white hull.
Factory Build Sheet
Owners chose the Top Tier PREMIUM OWNER'S VERSION, + COMFORT equipment list as follows:
- Two 29 hp Yanmar 3YM30 diesel engines
- Flag halyards
- Deck light
- Helm seat cushion in Carbon Beige
- Sea and freshwater foot pumps
- ENO 3 Burner Gas Stove and Grill oven with S/S interior
- Wooden Saloon sides
- Storage in Galley
- Upper Storage in Galley and Saloon
- Cabin mirrors
- Leather bulkhead organizers in the cabins
- Pulpits with wooden seats + lifeline opening gates
- Hot / Cold Cockpit Shower
- LED Navigation Lights
- Navigation Pack Raymarine 2014
- Pair of S/S Davits
- 2 Additional Service Batteries 140 Amp
- 220 V electrical circuit with 40 Ah battery charger
- Battery monitor
- Double soundproof floor in engine compartments
- Aft portholes in aft cabins with curtains
- Plexiglass shower doors
- Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
- Radio / CD MP3 Player + 2 loudspeakers in the saloon
- Windlass remote control at helm station with chain counter
- Freshwater dock inlet
- Electrical manoeuvre winch 40 2STAEH
- Indirect lighting in cabins and saloon
- Storage bag in cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
And then MORE was added ...
So besides what is already an extensive list of features in the Premium tier, here are the options R&B added:
Rigging & Sails:
- Code 0, plus Rig and Pole
- Parasail and corresponding blocks on bows
- Square Top Mainsail
- Lazy Bag with Cover
- Material for rigging repair while underway
- Third reef in Mainsail
- Removable Side-Boarding Ladder
- Larger Bow Pulpit Seats
- Cockpit Cushions in Carbon Beige + S/S Backrest
- Cockpit Floor in Teak
- Cockpit Sides and Aft Sun Canvas in Taupe
- Helm Station Bimini in Taupe
- Covers in Taupe for Coffee Table
- Outboard Engine Bracket on Pushpit
- Side around aft Cockpit with Window in Taupe (Full Enclosure)
- Pair of 3-Blade Folding Propellers
- Whisperpower Genset M-GV 4 Piccolo with Digital Control Panel
- Genset has dedicated separate 8 gallon diesel tank in the same forward port-side locker.
- Inverter 12 / 220 V - 2000 VA
- Generator has its own Battery Charger
- Three 135 W Solar Panels mounted on dinghy davits
- Additional Freshwater Tank 300 l / 79 gal
- Holding Tanks, Deck-Sea
- Pack for Electric Heads + Holding Tanks for 3 Cabins / 2 Heads "Premium" Version
- Watermaker 63 l/hr (16 gal/hr)
- Schenker 12 V digital control panel for the Watermaker
- Interior Wood in Grey Alpi Oak with Milano Floor
- Two Additional Stools in Saloon
- 12 V Freezer 100 l / 26 gal
- Washing Machine under Starboard Aft Bed
- Cold Weather Heating System with Controls in Each Cabin
- Coffee Table
- Diesel Heater with Water Circuit for "Premium" 3 Cabin Version
- Fans in Saloon and Cabins
- Under Bed Slats for "Premium" 3 Cabin Version
- Bed linens, towels, etc.
- Microwave Oven / Grill Combo 220 V
- Coffee maker 220 V
- Several other appliances 220 V
- All kitchen utensils (dinnerware, glassware, pots, pans and much more)
Hi-Fi & Electronics:
- AIS 650 Raymarine Transceiver with Antenna Coupling
- Autopilot Remote Smartcontrol
- e125 Display at Helm Station with: Europe Card + Caribbean + ABC + Colombia + Marocco + Jamaica + Bahamas + Florida
- Rearview Camera with picture viewable at Helm Chartplotter
- Laptop, mouse and "GPS mouse" used as backup chartplotter
- e125 Display at Nav Station with: Europe Card + Caribbean + ABC + Colombia + Marocco + Jamaica + Bahamas + Florida
- Radar HD Digital Raymarine 18" 48 nm 4 kW
- TV Antenna
- TV LED 24" PAL/SECAM + Fusion CD Player MP3 in the Saloon
- VHF Raymarine 55 E with DSC + 1 Handheld VHF
- Forward looking Sonar
- SS crossbeam welded onto the tops of the davits for holding antennas: WIFI Extender antenna, SSB Receiver antenna, Iridium GO and 2nd VHF. Plus one solar powered LED lantern on each end of this crossbeam.
- Equipment to receive satellite images, with antenna, but never used.
- All manuals are available in English
- Anchor Set-up (20 kg anchor, 75 m chain D10, 20 m warp D18 used as SECONDARY ANCHOR.
- PRIMARY ANCHOR Rocna 33 kg (73 lbs) and 300 ft of chain
- SS custom gutter to protect deck from anchor chain
- 300 ft heavy line on a reel
- Highfield 9.5 ft Dinghy (Hyphalon) with 9.9 hp 4 stroke Mercury o/b
- Mooring Kit: 4 Dock Lines and 6 Fenders, PLUS 4 HEAVY Dock Lines + 4 Large Inflatable Fenders, PLUS 2 Large Ball Fenders.
- Inflatable stair fender. It's a fender that has steps for climbing aboard.
- EPIRB MT403G with GPS
- Sea State 6 Person Pro Light Life Raft 24 hour supplies.
- Grab Bag for Extended Time
- 2 Easy One / AIS MOB to put on personal lifevests
- Iridium GO mounted on inside wall, plus 2 spare SimCards ready to be activated when needed.
- Electrical Fire Extinguishing Controls for Engine Rooms, located right outside Saloon door.
- 5 Fire Extinguishers
- SSB receiver, cables installed but never used
- SEABRAKE sea-anchor with bridle and heavy lines
- Spare Bowden Cables, installed and ready to connect
- John Boy Buoy with Light
- Four mast steps
- Two life vests with 3 point safety lines
- Two older life vests
- Life sling
- Heavy wire cutter, in case of demasting
- Emergency pullout rope swim ladder, tucked into the hull under the steel swim ladder (see in video)
- Several Toolboxes, boxes with nuts and bolts, etc.
- Several spare parts for Yanmar, Generator, electric heads
- Fishing Gear
- Cobb BBQ Grill
- Several Storage Boxes
- Spare lines
- Box with several shore power connectors/adapters
- Box with spare blocks
- Water hose for dock inlet and several adapters
- Bridle for second anchor
- 8 Jerry cans of 5.8 gal
- 2 Safes
- Water quality tester pen
- Box of flares and Infrared long distance light
- Watermaker spares
- Spare water pump, drinking water hose
- 4 Gas Bottles: 1 metal, 1 lightweight, 2 camping gas bottles, US fill connector, and Cruising Pilots for Caribbean, BVI, etc.
- Jimmy Cornell books
- Paper Charts aplenty
- Several Country Courtesy Flags