2013 Leopard 48
Cape Coral FL, US
Leopard Brokerage proudly offers "Solum Gratia".
A truly turn key owner’s version, 2013 Leopard 48 for sale in Florida.
BROKER’S REMARKS: "Solum Gratia" has been lovingly cared for and professionally managed by the same owner since new. Hull #44 of the very successful Leopard 48 range, she was the 2014 Miami Boat Show boat. Nicely equipped from the factory with other great upgrades since!
Some of the great features you will find on board: Composite teak decking, watermaker, upgraded 54hp Yanmar engines, radar, LED lighting, custom helm enclosure, custom cushions, 420 watts of solar, underwater lights, sugar scoop lights, chain counter at the helm, raymarine electronics package, 9kw Northern Lights generator, extra electric winch, air conditioning, washer/dryer, icemaker, center console Highfield Dinghy, and custom installed crew cabin in the starboard forepeak.
A great platform for living aboard or cruising the seven seas!
BUILDER’S REMARKS: Leopard Catamarans is excited and proud to introduce the award winning Leopard 48. Focused on blue water performance and comfortable living, the Leopard 48 is a welcome addition to the award winning Leopard line.
Noted for the design’s innovative forward cockpit, fly bridge helm station, and solid hardtop dodger. The Leopard 48 won Cruising World’s prestigious boat of the year award upon it’s debut and was further declared the top winner of Cruising World’s "40 best catamarans of all time".
AVAILABILITY: Now with option to get guaranteed income with Offshore Sailing School. Inquire for details.
Full SpecsAdditional Specs
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Fiberglass
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 750 +/- Feb 2018
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 750 +/- Feb 2018
- GEARBOX: SD50
- CONTROLS: Morse double lever throttle / gearshift control
- COOLING SYSTEM: Fresh
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Quantum, Fully battened main with roller furling genoa
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Z-spars/Aluminum
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- SAIL AREA: 1555 sq. ft.
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 x Lewmar electric at helm
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: Lewmar electric at helm
- MAINSHEET WINCH: Lewmar
- OWNER SUITE: Starboard hull with en-suite head and extra storage in lieu of settee
- FANS: Throughout in cabins and salon
- BLINDS: Yes
- SALOON TABLE: Yes, fold out and height adjustable
- CONTROLS AT NAV STATION: Yes
- FRESH WATER PUMP: Jabsco Par Max 3.5 GPM
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10 gas cooker 3-burner, oven & broiler
- SINK: Stainless steel
- WASHER/DRYER: Splendide in owner’s head
- ICE MAKER: Raritan Icer-ette 85
- ADDITIONAL REFRIGERATOR/FREEZERS: Cockpit refrigerator 12v
- WATERMAKER: Spectra Newport MKII 400 – 12v, 17 gal/hr
- SHOWERS: 4
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Beige
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminate with solid wood trims
- VOLTAGE: 110v
- HOUSE BATTERIES: AGM 210 AH
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2 x AGM
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: 1 x AGM
- OTHER ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT: Charge controller - 2x Blue Sky 2512ix MPPT w/display, Magnum battery monitor installed 2016, Chain counter at helm installed 2016
- STEERING SYSTEM: Edson Wheel
- DODGER: Custom helm enclosure by Merle Stewart Designs (2014)
- DINGHY: 2016 Highfield Hypalon CL 340 Center Console tender with 20 HP Yamaha 11'5" LOA, aluminum hull, fuel tank, bow locker, lifting and towing eyes, heavy duty rubrail, full length keel guard, non-skid deck matting, nav lights, engine controls & gauges, onboard battery charger. Dinghy cover in Navy Sunbrella
- TEAK DECKS: Composite teak decking: aft and forward cockpits, helm platform, transom steps
- FENDERS: Yes
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS: 4 x blue Lumishore underwater, plus 5 blue sugarscoop transom lights per side
- COCKPIT REFRIGERATION: Yes
- GRILL/BBQ: Magma, new late 2017
- WINDLASS: Quick Electric new 2018
- DECK WASH: Yes
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 55 lb with 165’ of chain
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Britany 35 lb
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: USCG Safety Pack
- OTHER EQUIPMENT: Anchor bridle, mooring equipment: fenders, mooring lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.