2015 Marlow-Hunter 31
Coral Gables FL, US
This pristine compact cruiser is ready to take you out on the bay or down to the Keys! This innovative Marlow Hunter design packs all of the comfort, style, and ease of handling you would expect from a 40+ foot cruiser into a compact shoal-draft 31 foot hull. Lightly used and lovingly maintained, "Lady Patricia" is ready for you to step aboard and sail her away!
• Raymarine e95 Chartplotter
• Raymarine Wind Machine
• Raymarine X5 Autopilot
• Raymarine i50 Knotmeter/Depth sounder
• VHF Radio w/cockpit remote
• 12 volt DC electrical system with breaker panel
• 120 Amp Alternator
• 120 volt shore power system
• Water heater
• Corian countertop
• Pressurized hot & cold fresh water system
• Stainless steel sink
• Two-burner LPG stove
The Marlow Hunter 31's quality fit and finish is hand crafted using real teak furniture and floors, Corian countertops, ball bearing drawer hardware and name brand appliances and equipment. The construction of the hull and deck utilizes Vinyl Ester resins and gel-coats, continuous reinforcement fibers. Kevlar and state of the art Nida-coring add structural integrity to provide added peace of mind.
• 2 cabins each with double berth
• Cedar-lined hanging lockers
Hull and Deck
• Lewmar folding steering wheel
• Stainless steel bow pulpit and stern rail seats
• Two flush deck hatches with screens
• Stainless steel cleats (6)
• Nonskid deck material
• Single anchor roller
• Double lifelines with 3 gates and stainless steel stanchions
Sails and Rigging
Performance is one of the Marlow Hunter 31's strong features, utilizing a furling main with a large sail plan and Glenn Henderson hull design plus hard chine aft below the waterline which has become a signature for Marlow-Hunter sailboats built under David Marlow.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.