2015 Passport 545 Aft Cockpit
Annapolis MD, US
CRUISING WORLD’S 2016 Boat of the Year and Best Full Size Cruiser over 50 feet, this 2015 Passport Vista 545 Aft Cockpit features a reverse walk up transom and a raised deck house. A thoroughly modern and stylish yacht offers an abundance of room and comfort yet keeps a sleek, low profile. Pathfinder has two large staterooms each with their own head and separate shower. There is also a large walk-in utiltity room with a 7 foot long work bench, numerous lockers and a washer/dryer. A breath taking, better than new turnkey yacht, Just step on board and sail away!
This truly gorgeous yacht features a large saloon with plenty of natural light. A HUGE fully equipped galley and walk-in equipment room with washer/dryer, workbench, generator, shelving and storage. Opposite to starboard is the guest stateroom with shelves, hanging locker and a double berth. Forward is the aft head with separate shower stall. Forward of that is a forward facing navigation station. The Dinette is opposite on port and has a storage cabinet beneath the table top. To starboard is a nice long straight settee and forward of that is the entertainment center with glass and wine storage, stereo, lockers and drawers. The large and very private owner's stateroom has an over sized queen center line berth, shelves, drawers and two hanging lockers. The forward stateroom has its own en-suite head with separate shower stall. Beautiful Corian counter tops in the galley and in each head and entertainment area counter top. The interior is lushly upholstered in ultra-leather. Solid cherry doors and louvered lockers, superior grade North American cherry veneers throughout. Abely equipped with bow thruster, autopilot, generator, inverter/charger, heat and air conditioning, refrigeration, two color radar/chart plotters, electric winches, exterior navigation panel, LED lighting and custom interior touches too many to list.
- Two Staterooms, two head layout, with separate shower stalls
- Louvered Locker Doors
- Expanding Cherry Dining Table
- Glass fronted, lighted crystal locker
- Wine and liquor locker
- Vinyl overhead with surface mounted LED dimable lights
- Watertight bulkhead forward
- 15 Opening ports with screens
- 5 cherry framed deck hatches with screens
- Custom colored Corian countertops galley, washrooms and entertainment area
- Curved Companionway Steps
- Custom LED lighting
- Raritan electric fresh and salt water flush toilets
- Locking Floor Boards
- Colored Corian Upgrade in Galley and Heads
- Glass Fronted Crystal Locker
- Cherry Interior i
- Ultra Leather Fabric Upgrade in Main Salon
- Stainless Towel/Safety Bar in Aft Head
Expansive Galley wih many lockers and drawers,
- 12 Volt Refrigeration and Freezer System
- Poured Foam Insulation in Refrigerator and Freezer Compartments
- Top and Front Openings for Both Refrigerator and Freezer
- Three Burner Stainless Steel Propane Stove with Oven
- Stainless Steel Stove Safety Area
- Safety LPG Panel with Solenoid
- Two Propane Tanks
- Custom Deep Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Corian Countertops
- Built in Microwave
- Custom overhead china locker
- Trash Bin
Navigation and Instruments
- Raymarine E95 Wide Color Radar/Chart Plotter at Nav Station
- Raymarine E125 Wide Color Radar/Chart Plotter in Pod at Helm
- Raymarine Autopilot with hydraulic linear drive.
- Icom 506 VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- Ritchie FN 201 pedestal mounted compass with cover.
- Cockpit mounted waterproof panel for navigation and exterior lights.
- RayMarine Wireless Router.
- RayMatine E02045 ST2 Wireless Base station
- VHF with Redundant AIS Function
- Additional autopilot control head
- GPS Antenna
- Ram Mike in Cockpit
- Windlass remote control with chain counter at helm plus controls forward
- Two (2) ST 70 Multi Instruments in Cockpit
- Raymarine Smart Tranducers
- Autopilot control head on pedestal
- Side Power dual prop bow thruster conrol on pedestal
- FUSION MS-AV700I AM/FM/DVD SIRIUS READY STEREO
- Interior speakers and Exterior speakers
- Sirus Weather
- DVD player
- Flat Screen TV Positioned on Salon Forward Bulkhead (cable/wire)HDMI Cable from Locker / DVD Player to TV Location
- Backstay insulators
- Custom Blue Sea electrical panel (CE and ABYC compliant).
- A/C panel section includes two load groups and a source selector switch for shore power lines and generator.
- D/C panel sections include master breakers for two load groups.
- Digital Gauges for A/C and D/C panel.
- 110-volt shore power system with 50/250 service.
- 110-volt outlets throughout.
- 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley.
- A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits.
- Four 12-volt 8-D AGM marine batteries.
- One Group 31 engine start and generator battery.
- Two Group 31 windlass and bow thruster batteries.
- 1355 total battery amp-hours.
- Balmar 120 Amp alternator with Maxcharge regulator.
- Spare Alternator.
- Two Balmar Digital Duo Chargers.
- 3000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/100 Amp Charger.
- Internal bonding system to all chain plates, thru hulls, engine and rudder system to zap zinc.
- LED lighting with dimmers customized to interior plan.
- Interior courtesy lights at floor level.
- Engine room and lazarette lights.
- LED Running lights to international rule.
- 36,000 BTU Air conditioning system; one in forward stateroom, one in salon and one aft
- Three (3) LED Step Lights at Stern
- Locker Lighting and Convenient Accessible Switch Location.
- Hanging Lockers Lights are Automatic
- Twelve Blue LED Deck Courtesy Lights (6 per side)
- Additional 12 volt plug stbd. of Companionway
- 12 Volt Outlet in Dorade Box Forward
- Two 12 volt plugs in Mechanical room
- Two fans in Mechanical room
- Courtesy Lights on Companionway Stairs
- Two (2) Ventilation Fans in Galley
- Two (2) 12 volt plugs and One (1) 110 Volt Plug at Navigation Station.
- One 12V LED Light in Main Bilge
- Four Full River 8-D AGM House Batteries
- 12 Volt and 110 Volt Outlets
- Separate A/C and Thermostat for Quarter Cabin and Aft Head Area
- Northern Lights 6 KW Generator
- LED Cockpit Table Light (back of Pedestal)
- Galvanic Isolator
- Copper Strapping in Hull for SSB
- Large Solar Array will run ships 12 Volt System
- Two 316L stainless steel water tanks with baffles - 200 gallons
- Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Constant pressure variable speed fresh water pump.
- Scandvik faucets in galley and heads.
- Scandvik transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Salt and fresh water deck wash down.
- Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water.
- Two large heads with shower
- Stainless steel sinks in each head.
- Automatic sump pump in each head.
- Two Raritan electric toilets.
- Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head.
- Raritan holding tank monitor.
- Splendide washer/dryer in utility room
- Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system.
- Rule 2000 electric 12-volt bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Rule 3700 electric 12-volt emergency bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Rule emergency bilge pump in forward watertight area.
- Total electric bilge pump capacity 6,500 GPH
- Wema fuel and water monitoring system.
Engine and Equipment Room
Engine access by lifting the companionway stairs and also accessed through the equpment room entered through a door in the galley.
- Yanmar 110HP Marine common rail eiesel engine with low hours
- Flexible engine mounts
- Dual Racor 500 fuel filters
- Engine alarm system
- Foam insulated engine room
- 12 Volt exhaust fan for engine room
- Raw water strainer for engine intake
- Scot ant-siphon valve
- Muffler/water lock system
- Emergency steering system with tiller
- Edson rudder bearing
- Bronze rudder shoe
- Fuel tankage - 320 gallons in three aluminum tanks
- Washer Dryer
- Northern Lights 6kw marine diesel generator
- Stainless steel plated work bench in utility room
- Lockers and shelving in utiity room
- Jefa rack and pinion steering system
- Bronze shaft strut with cutlass bearing
- Max-Prop Folding propeller
- 1 ½" stainless steel prop shaft
- Custom bronze stuffing box
- Emergency steering system with tiller
- Side Power Dual Prop Bow Thruster
Hull and Deck
MAST AND RIGGING
- Selden In-Mast Furling powder coated offshore 70' Rig
- In-boom roller preventer
- Five halyards: main, genoa-1, genoa-2, spinnaker and topping lift, led internally.
- Hard Vang.
- Flag halyards at spreaders.
- LED mast head tricolor and anchor light.
- Deck and steaming lights.
- Masthead mounted windex.
- 316 stainless steel rigging with compression fittings.
- Furlex furling system for reaching Code 0
- Furlex furling system for working jib head stay.
- Three backstay insulators for SSB
- AIS antenna
- Glomax digital TV antenna with mast bracket
- Mast mounted hailer horn
- Ion dissipater
- Tri-lens radar reflector
- All lines lead aft to cockpit
- Quantum Fusion 6500 Main Sail for Tall Rig with UV cover - 624 Sq. Ft.
- Quantum Fusion Non-Overlapping Jib for Tall Rig 103%.with UV cover - 646 Sq. Ft.
- Quantum Code 0 for Tall Rig - 1,033 Sq. Ft.
- Dodger and Bimini with connector
- Aft and side rails for Dodger and Bimini
- Custom stainless steel wrap around windshield
- Cockpit cushions
WINCHES -All winches are Harken Radial
- 2 - Two-speed #70 STEC Electric Genoa (Primary) winches
- 2 - Two-speed #64 STC Secondary winches
- 1 - Two-speed #46 STC Main sheet/utility winch
- 1 - Two-speed #46 STEC Electric Utility winch
- 2 - Two-speed #46 STC halyard winches
- Large cockpit with unique expanding cockpit table
- 6'6" Draft with internal lead ballast - no keel bolts!
- Grey Colored Non-Skid
- Second Hawse pipe forward for second rode
- On-deck Pad eye for Securing Life Raft, jack lines and harness
- Extended Stainless Stern Rails to Boarding Gates
- Stainless Steel Rail and Bow Seats
- Code Zero headsail package includes: Sail, outboard genoa tracks and cars.
- Lewmar A560 Windless Chain Counter, for Muir windlass
- Ultra stainless steel 77# anchor with all chain rode
- Double custom bow rollers
- Permanent Storage Rack for Drop Boards
- Screens for companionway.
- Safety bars at mast.
- Stainless steel striker on cap rail
- Kato custom Outboard engine hoist
- Kato Island Davit set
- Edson Rail-mount Outboard Motor Bracket
- Outboard Genoa Tracks, Cars, Blocks and Sheets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.