2017 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 519
Riverside NJ, US
2017 Jeanneau 519
Jeanneau 519 Chase’n Grace BONUS: CUSTOM DODGER, BIMINI, AND CONNECTOR AN $8,900 VALUE! EQUIPPED TO CRUISE AIR AND GENERATOR RAYMARINE ELECTRONICS The most spacious interior! Equipped to Cruise! Exceptional value pricing! 3 Cabin, 2 Head Layout Excellence Pack(call for details) Cruising Pack, Electronic Pack Furling Mast Electric Primary Winches Cabin Top Electric Winch Bow Thruster Generator Air Conditioning Electric Toilets Inverter Radar, Autopilot, Dual Chartplotters And much more We take Trades! Jeanneau’s passion and commitment to quality boat building began in 1957 and their customers have helped drive the innovation and quality that are the hallmarks of Jeanneau, today. As experienced sailors, their input enables design and production teams to quickly implement new ideas and enhance proven ones, creating boats of extraordinary quality, value and timeless beauty.
- THE 519 WILL BE IN ANNAPOLIS FOR THE "Take the Wheel" program
- SEE AND SAIL!
- BONUS: CUSTOM DODGER, BIMINI, AND CONNECTOR
- AN $8,900 VALUE!
- EQUIPPED TO CRUISE
- AIR AND GENERATOR
- RAYMARINE ELECTRONICS
- The most spacious interior
- Equipped to Cruise!
- Exceptional value pricing!
- 3 Cabin, 2 Head Layout
- Excellence Pack(call for details)
- Cruising Pack, Electronic Pack
- Furling Mast
- Electric Primary Winches
- Cabin Top Electric Winch
- Bow Thruster
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Toilets
- Radar, Autopilot, Dual Chartplotters
- And much more
- We take Trades!
Jeanneau’s passion and commitment to quality boat building began in 1957 and their customers have helped drive the innovation and quality that are the hallmarks of Jeanneau, today. As experienced sailors, their input enables design and production teams to quickly implement new ideas and enhance proven ones, creating boats of extraordinary quality, value and timeless beauty.
- Comfort and performance for passagemaking:
- Powerful, balanced and modern hull designed by Philippe Briand, that combines a long waterline length and a hard chine for speed and comfort at sea.
- Sleek deck lines, safe and ergonomic with fl ush hatches and integrated running rigging.
- Sail plan with a high aspect ratio. Multiple choices including: self-tacking jib, large, overlapping genoa, Code 0, furling mast, etc…
- Safe and ergonomic cockpit with lines led back to helm stations.
- Relaxation and aesthetics:
- Large cockpit with full-function table
- Fold-down transom for easy access to the sea and sundeck • Sleek deck with curved windows, fl ush panels and integrated running rigging
- Lighting, volume and ventilation:
- A multitude of ports and hatches for ventilation and light
- 4 distinct zones in the saloon designed to allow each to be used independently without constricting
Full SpecsManufacturer Provided Description
Designed by world-renowned naval architect, Philippe Briand, the new Sun Odyssey 519 incorporates of all the latest design developments and innovations. Each detail has been carefully studied to offer high functionality and aesthetic appeal.
A spacious sailboat of 16 m (52’), the Sun Odyssey 519 is available in configurations of three to five cabins.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.