2018 Bavaria C57
San Diego CA, US
The new 57" sailboat from Bavaria, designed by Maurizio Cossuti.
First US hull is sold and arrives June 2017 in San Diego, the second arrives in August in East Coast. Call for details
The Cruiser 57 is the most advanced boat in the market of this size, featuring all the latest improvements in boat design. It features a huge dingy garage with a build dingy compressor, wit still space for a machinery room. A very unique one level coockpit, a crew qauters with bathroom at the bow, a 3 , 4 or 5 cabins configuration, and many other upgrades as standard.
COSSUTTI YACHT DESIGN had designs numerous successful regatta yachts, and is the most awarded European designer of the moment.
With an upwind sail area of 136 sqm, the BAVARIA C57 promises pure sailing pleasure and excellent sailing characteristics. With its two rudder blades, the BAVARIA C57 can be kept on course with ease and at the touch of a button. Downwind, the power comes from a 232 sqm gennaker, in order to realise the full performance potential of the BAVARIA C57.
The cockpit design is revolutionary: the two control stations offer perfect views. The sails can be directly trimmed by the helmsman, using the four large winches on the steering column. The steering of the BAVARIA C57 is therefore not only extremely easy, but can also be managed by small crews.
Crew and guests can enjoy a day’s sailing at the cockpit table, which can be lowered if desired, turning the cockpit into a lounge area. Two additional large relaxation areas can be found on the cockpit roof and on the bow.
The design possibilities for the layout of the lower decks of the BAVARIA C57 are endless. The 3-cabin BAVARIA C57 is typically constructed with the owner’s cabin in the forecastle, and two guest cabins in the aft. BAVARIA YACHTS offers two options for equipping the BAVARIA C57 with four cabins. In the starboard between the lounge and the guest cabin, there is room for another cabin with bunk beds. Alternatively, this cabin can be turned into an additional bathroom, or a utility room with space for a washing machine and a tumble dryer. The second option is to have two large cabins in the forecastle. A 5-cabin version can easily be configured from these many variations. Another crew cabin can be added in the bow on request.
The owner’s cabin in the bow leaves nothing to be desired. A kingsize bed, an en-suite bathroom, a separate shower, and plenty of cupboard space are already part of the standard design. The two spacious guest cabins are located in the aft. The wide double beds can be transformed into single beds with just a few manoeuvres.
With 88 square metres of living space, the BAVARIA C57 offers the largest living area in its class. Entering the lounge via the wide ladder reminds you once again of the size of the BAVARIA C57. A separate lounge area is situated on the starboard side. A large table on the port side is the perfect place for a grand dinner with guests and friends. The pantry is situated on the main bulkhead on the port and starboard sides. A kitchen range with an oven and sink is situated on the port side. The fridge/freezer and large work surfaces are located on starboard.
The official presentation of the BAVARIA C57 will be January 2017 in Dusseldorf Boat Show, and the first hull is arriving June in the USA.
Full SpecsStandard Specs
LOA: 54 ft 9 in
Beam: 17 ft 2 in
LWL: 50 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 2 in
Displacement: 37765 lbs
Ballast: 12754 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 79 ft 6 in
Total Power: 80 HP
Engine Brand: YanmarYear Built: 2017
Engine Model: 4JH80
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 80 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (143 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (110 Gallons)
- Hull Colour: “Signal” white with “Silk” grey cove and waterline
- Vacuum infused hull in sandwich construction
- L-shaped keel
- Steering System
- Twin wheel steering system
- Twin rudders
- Diesel engine
- Engine throttle control, mounted on side of steering pedestal, stb side, mechanical
- 3 blade fixed propeller
- A1: Sail locker
- B1: Queen size "island" double berth with en-suite bathroom and separate shower stall incl. storage space
- C1: Saloon incl. full function galley fwd, dining area on port, lounge area and chart table on stb (only with D1)
- D1: Twin cabin with "scissor" bed incl. en-suite bathroom and separate shower stall on port, double berth incl. ensuite bathroom on stb (only with C1)
- "Classic" Mahogany interior with “Oceanline” floor
- Solid worktop surface in galley "Brown stone"
- Upholstery "Vela" in saloon (according to Bavaria Style Guide)
- Mattress cover in cabins, white
Cockpit & deck
- Cockpit floor, side deck and coach roof with non slip structure
- Integrated wet bar incl. sink with mixing tab (hot and cold water)
- 5 spoke stainless steel steering wheels covered with leather
- Teak on cockpit benches and bathing platform
- 2 cockpit tables, fixed
- All hatches flush
- Moulded staircase to access bathing platform
- Storage for toys or equipment on transom
Mooring & Anchoring
- 6 mooring cleats, stainless steel, fixed
- Stainless steel anchor arm with roller, fixed
- Anchor windlass, electrical
Standing & running gear
- Aluminium standard keel stepped 2 spreader mast
- Under deck jib furling system
- Backstay adjuster, manual
- Rod kicker
- Midboom sheeting system
- Elvström Dacron mainsail and self tacking jib
- 2 x Lewmar 55ST EVO halyard winches, manual
- 2 x Lewmar 55ST EVO secondary winches, manual
- 2 burner stove with oven
- Drawer fridge incl. freezer unit on stb, totalling 160l
- LED overhead lights
- 40 l water heater
- 80 l holding tank, per toilet
- 1 x manual bilge pump
- 2 x electric bilge pump
- 1 x engine battery, 12 V / 100 Ah, AGM
- 2 x service batteries, 12 V / 2 x 100 Ah, AGM
- Battery charger, 40Ah (3 channels)
- 230 V outlet in each cabin
- 12V outlet with 2 USB connections at switch board
- Digital Switching System incl. multi function display at chart table
- Country version EU/AUS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.