Custom built pilothouse schooner!
New mainsail and staysail (Quantum, 2020)
Bottom job (2019)
Two AC/heating units (2018)
Two stateroom layout
Above average condition and professionally maintained!
Schedule your showing today!
Beam: 14 ft
Displacement: 42,000 lb
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: TAMD 315
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 80|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Hull and Deck
- Aluminum bow pulpit
- Foredeck bench with storage
- Four coach top storage compartments
- Two dorade vents
- Aluminum handrailing
- Shore power and TV plug
- 50 amp plug and cord
- Nine transom cabin top hatches
- Transom bench seating with storage and miscellaneous gear
- Transom light
- Seadog Horns
- Deck light
- 35kg anchor
- Secondary anchor
- Chain rode
- Windlass anchor
Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- Jib sail
- Staysail (Quantum, 2020)
- Staysail boom
- Fully battened mainsail (Quantum, 2020)
- Two storm jibs
- Three belaying pins
- Lewmar England #16 self-tailing mainsail winch
- Lewmar England #42 self-tailing staysail winch
- Garmin GPSmap 741XS
- Garmin radome
- Raymarine ST40+ tru/apparent wind and depth gauges
- L-shaped and bench seating
- Helm pedestal with ROMP, temp, PSI, and voltage gauges
- Hot and cold wash down station
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Retractable cockpit table
- Miscellaneous top and side loading storage
- Full v berth with access to auxiliary steel water tank
- Large storage compartment
- Outbound and open shelving port and starboard
- Vanity with cabinetry
Head and Shower
- Dometic Vacuflush Sealand toilet
- Toilet paper rack and book shelf
- Shower head
- soap rack
- Two dorade vents
- Single settee port with storage below and behind
- Isotemp Marine by Indel Marine hot water heater
- Head pump
- Outbound storage port and starboard
- AC panel
- L-shaped settee starboard with storage below and behind
- Cable plug
- Two 12v outlets
- Mounts for salon table
- Double stainless steel deep sink
- Vitrifrigo top loading freezer
- Princess 3 burner gimballed propane stove top and oven
- Trident gas control panel
- Top loading dry storage
- Vitrifrigo top loading big and small refrigerator
- Rival microwave
- Outbound storage
- Ample cabinetry and shelving
- Joined to port settee
- Storage below desk
- Five bilge pump control panels
- Fuel and water gauges
- Cigarette lighter
- HRO Systems Seafari Escape water maker (never used)
- Two large storage compartments
- Access to engine room
- Blue Sea System 12v, 120v AC, and 240v AC panels
- Single berths port and starboard
- Ample counterspace and shelving throughout with access to steering cables
- Two large cabinets
- Large locker
- Splendide 2000s washing machine (never used)
- Dresser cabinetry with counter space
- AC control panel
- Four 12v outlets
- Volvo Penta TAMD 315 80hp diesel engine
- Westerbeke gen set
This custom built aluminum hull schooner is looking for a new owner! It has been professionally maintained at a marina on Offatts Bayou and is ready for some fun.
The hull and deck are of aluminum construction. There is a large bow pulpit and pan abundance of space to navigate the deck. Features include bow and stern integrated bench seating, a staysail boom, and plenty of storage lockers for gear.
The pilothouse is equipped with a hardtop and full isinglass enclosure. Seating accommodates seven with an updated Garmin chart plotter, radar, and wind and depth gauges.
Beginning forward you'll find the first of two staterooms. Features include an abundance of storage, large forward locker, and vanity to starboard.
Working aft are the head and shower to port and starboard. Dorade vents provide air flow for the electric head and full stand up shower.
There is a salon just behind the forward accommodations that is equipped with a single settee joined with the nav station and L-shaped settee to starboard. Outbound storage can be found on either side as well as storage below and behind the seating.
To starboard is the galley. There are three top loading cooling units, a freezer and two refrigerators, cooled by Vitrifrigo. Other features include a Princess 3 burner gimballed propane stove top and oven, Rival microwave, and storage throughout.
Finally, the aft stateroom can be accessed by a walkway to port. Single berths reside between a large counter top with access to the steering cables below. There is a never used Splendide 2000s washing machine along with an abundance of drawers, shelving, and cabinetry for personal items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.