The center cockpit Gulfstar 47 Sailmasters are large and roomy sailing cruisers that are reknown as very comfortable long range cruisers and excellent boats for the liveaboard sailor. The large main salon, spacious galley, roomy v-berth, and absolutely huge and well appointed master stateroom bring new meaning to “sailing in style”.
Baja Breeze has just come back from the sailing all around Florida and is ready to take you on her next adventure. This very spacious center cockpit sailing sloop will provide you with all of the room you need for your cruising adventures.
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 13.83 ft
Maximum Draft: 5.5 ft
Displacement: 38,000 lb
Ballast: 10,500 lb
Bridge Clearance: 62 ft
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 135|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (300 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (195 Gallon)
Number of heads: 2Features and Equipment
- Bow Thruster
- Large 85lb Mantis anchor with chain
- Electric windlass
- Roller furling Jib/Genoa
- In mast furling main
- Keel stepped mast
- Four solar panels (540W total)
- 3500W Inverter (2019)
- Two wind generators (Starboard 400W, Port not operational)
- Dinghy davit with two electric dinghy hoist winches
- 3.5HP Yamaha Fourstroke dinghy outboard with approximately six hours runtime
- Viking liferaft
- Magma propane grill
- Garmin GPSmap 6212 12" chartplotter
- Binnacle mounted compass and RPM, oil pressure, and temperature gauges
- Raymarine ST60 depth and speed unit in cockpit and at Navigation center
- Simrad AP 24 autopilot unit (functions, but display not working) driving an electric powered autopilot
- Full size side load Haier clothes washing/dryer machine
- ICOM IC-M504 VHF Marine Radio
- ICOM IC-M802 SSB Marine Radio w/ modem to receive weather fax
- Xantrex Systems Control Monitor Panel
- Two Dometic air conditioning units with two thermostat panels that cool aft master stateroom and salon/galley (2020)
- Two full heads with toilets and walk-in showers
- Large Haier refrigerator/freezer
Notes: Engine rebuilt by prior owner and current owner reports that 100 hours were on rebuilt engine when he bought the boat. Generator currently not working. Current owner uses four solar panels and two wind generators to provide ships power.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.