If your in the market for a turn key piece of sportfishing history look no further. The Floridays is the first and only cold moled 34 Gamefishrman ever built. After a detailed refit in 2015 and continuous upgrades since she is ready for the spring and summer season. With the Catepillar 3116TA engine package she is a very economical vessel with a 26 knot cruise at 21 gallons per hour.
RECENT UPGRADES IN SEPT 2021
- PAINTED HULL
- REPAINTED BOOT STRIPE
- NEW RUPP OUTRIGGERS
- NEW BRIDGE AND TOWER CUSHIONS
- NEW MIYA EPOCH TEASER REELS
- FRESH BOTTOM
- ENGINE SERVICE
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING PLEASE CONTACT CHRISTIAN SPRINGSTEEN@ (772) 201-4099 OR EMAIL CHRISTIAN@HERITAGEYACHTSALES.COM
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 11.17 ft
Maximum Draft: 3 ft
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3116TA?s
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (35 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (300 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (6 Gallon)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
All Electronics are 2015 or newer:
- Garmin 8215 GPS/Chartplotter touchscreen MultiFunction Display in helm pod
- Garmin 8208 GPS/Chartplotter touchscreen MFD in overhead box
- Garmin GMI 20 digital information display, 4-inch color screen in overhead box
- Garmin GHP reactor 40 autopilot, 4-inch color screen in overhead box
- Garmin GHC remote wireless autopilot control unit
- Garmin GSD 26 depth sounder, professional sonar module, CHIRP
- Garmin GHP 1204 xHD2 radar, 12kW, with 4-foot open array, 72-mile range
- Garmin GXM 52 Sirius XM marine weather interface module
- Garmin AIS 600, automatic identification system transceiver
- Garmin 8208 GPS/Chartplotter touchscreen MFD at Tower helm
- Garmin GMI 20 digital information display, 4-inch color screen at Tower helm
- All Garmin equipment is connected via backbone network, all data / all MFDs
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera (new Spring '18), M232, pan/tilt controls via Garmin MFDs
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF radio with GPS/AIS functions, GX2200, in helm pod. Mircophone has built in speaker and selector keys.
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF radio with AIS input, GX2000, in helm pod, white external speaker for VHF radios mounted above helm
- ICOM M-324 VHF radio in Tower helm control box
- West Marine hand-held emergency Vhf radio
- Shakespeare Galaxy VHF antennas, two masts with Rupp antenna supports
- ACR RCL-100D remote spotlight with control pads in overhead box and Tower
- Danforth Constellation Hi-speed 4-inch magnetic compass on top of pod console
- Ritchie Powerdamp Plus 4-inch magnetic compass at Tower helm
- Fusion MS-NRX200i remote stereo control panels in helm pod and cabin connected via Garmin Meteor 300 Bluetooth-Sirius XM-FM black box stereo
- JL Audio system with M77-CCX 7.7inch speakers (4) with classic white grills, there is also a JL Audio amplifier
- KVH Trackvision, M1 satellite TV antenna/dome
- Glendinning Electronic Engine Control selector/indicator panel in helm pod with Automatic gear/throttle cable backup switch. Side mount single lever controls, EEC-3, with warm, troll, and sync functions. Tower helm has top mounted control with integral selector.
- Volvo Penta boat trim system with Automatic Trim function and position indicator, with display/control panel in overhead box
- FloScan fuel management system digital displays with tachometers and consumption summary metering mounted inside the bezel on helm pod
- 12v power outlet inside helm pod
Engine and Mechanical
Caterpillar 3116TA's produce 350hp at 2800 rpm, they are reported to have 1133/1147 SMOH. Boat owner likes to operate the boat when traveling at 25 knots which he states give him approximately 1.2 m/p/g.
- Racor primary fuel filters with vacuum gauges
- Fuel priming pumps
- Livos engine room ventilation mist grills
- Tides dripless shaft logs
- Reverso oil change pumps one for each side, main engines and gears
- Engine room ceiling insulation, Sound Down
- Engine room was fiberglassed/faired
- Four LED engine room light strips, plus four DC larger light fixtures
- All the thru-hull valves have been replaced/relocated with cast bronze ball-type
- Sea Fire engine room automatic fire suppression system
- Tides dripless rudder bearing seals
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers (New in 2021)
- Mya Epoc electric teaser reels mounted in tower (New in 2021)
- Under deck free flow live well with pump out
- Birdsal pancake teaser reel mounted under hardtop
- Heavy duty gunnel mounted rod holders
- Marlin tower with 4 rod holders
12V DC electrical system; 110v AC electrical system
- 30amp shore power cord
- Bass Products, main electrical/breaker panel in cabin with shore power switching, AC and DC volts and amp meters, battery condition meter
- AC power is provided when away from shorepower by a ProMariner TruePower Plus 2000watt PureSineWave inverter. This is enough to run (via power management) the microwave oven, a coffee maker, a 110v wet-vac, or power drill. In the cabin there is a selector switch (onboard solutions) to go from AC Shore to AC Inverter with indicator light. There is also a switch to combine the house batteries for heavier loads.
- There are 3 Odyssey Extreme group 31 dry-cell AGM batteries, one for each engine and one for house, plus a LifeLine 8D dry-cell AGM house battery.
- Charles Industries battery charger
- Dometic self-contained, 8000Btu, reverse cycle A/C unit with digital thermostat
- DC refrigeration system with digital thermostat
- LED lighting
- Three automatic Rule bilge pumps with float switches and indicator lights in the helm pod.
- Ultra Safety Systems, high water bilge alarm system
- Fresh water house system, Pentair Shurflo AquaKing II, 55psi
- Salt water washdown system, Pentair Shurflo ProBlaster, 60psi
When entering the cabin from the bridgedeck you will find a spacious set of over under bunks with storage underneath them to the starbard side. The top bunk can be lowered down on the inboard edge to form a sette in conjuction with the bottom bunk. Moving forward you make your way into the head where you will find the toilet to starboard side and sink to the portand shower stall forward. On the port side of the cabin you will find ample storage drawers and compartments along with the electrical panel, cruisair airconditionig control, and fusion stereo remote on the outbaord walls above the countertop with refrigerated compartment. On the forward bulkhead there is a 20inch color flat screen tv wallmounted and in the cabinet a Direct TV reciever connected to the KVH Trackvision controller and antenna. throughout the cabin you will find beautiful Mahagoney woodwork and a Mahagonry and holly sole .
Hull and Deck
High Seas Fabrication aluminum Marlin Tower (new in 2005) with cored fiberglass hardtop, LED color-changing spot lighting beneath, and red/green LED running lights molded into the forward corners. Tower station has a white fiberglass control box with stainless steel custom helm wheel and speed knob, digital tachometers, and engine temp gauges. There is a padded coaming belly-band and a cushioned bench seat with padded backrest incorporated to the fiberglass sunshade support (Sat dome in mounted on top, GPS/XM antennas, as well as an anchor light mast, with the spotlight just ahead of it). The aft underside of the sunshade has two cockpit 12v spreader lights molded into it.
Bridge deck has a varnished teak cap railing and a track-to-track mounted Strataglass and white Stamoid center enclosure panel with a large opening U-zip forward. The two enclosure curved forward side panels are rigid/clear EZ2CY and two aft side panels are Strataglass (there are 5 total panels). The centerline helm console has a varnished teak helm pod with polished stainless single-lever side engine controls, and polished stainless custom helm wheel with speed knob. The pod instrument cluster is framed by a chrome fastener-free trim bezel with glass cover. Just ahead is a hinged opening electronics pod with smoked glass insert, when upright supported by stainless gas shocks. Portside of this console are a row of tackle or gear drawers behind a door. Just forward of the console is the drop down hatch to the center engine room.
To either side of this center console are cushioned bench seating. These seats can be hinged up to access large storage areas beneath them. If more than daily engine service access is needed, both bench front panels can be removed and large deck hatches above both motors can be opened, outstanding access to all sides of the engines.
Moving towards the cockpit there are four well insulated boxes, two to either side that can be used as ice boxes, for drinks/bait/food, or storage. Each box has capacity to keep 60 pounds of ice and the lids are channeled and gasketed. When closed the position of these boxes also provide nice seats for the cockpit, aft facing, great for trolling or chunking.
There are two steps down from the bridge deck to the non-skid painted cockpit deck. The one step is teak decked and it can hinge up to allow storage for brush handles, boat hook, gaffs, etc. Below is the single fuel fill of the one fiberglass diesel tank beneath the forward cockpit deck. To the port side under the gunwale forward are spigots for fresh and saltwater washdowns. To the starboard side are shore power inlet connection for 30amp cord and a connection for a cable TV cord. There are LED cockpit lighting strips (white/blue) beneath the coverboards. The cockpit corners have stainless steel line hawsers, inboard are polished stainless steel cleats, and below on the deck are corner scupper drains. The two outboard aft deck hatches allow access to the rudder table and aft bilge area, these hatches are guttered and drained to the scuppers. There are also two transom underwater lights and a transom running light. .
Vinyl canvas covers for: tower station, lower helm station, helm chair, and rocket launcher. Cushions are stored inside the cabin when not in use.
The hull has Modified-V hull shape with 7.5 degrees deadrise at transom. Hull has full length chine rails and aft hull side spray rails with modest tumblehome noted at transom. Hull-side engine-room air intake vents. White rub rail with polished stainless steel strike plate strip. The topsidesof the boat were painted in 2015 and the hull was painted in 2021 with Awlgrip 2000, by Hawk Eye Custom Yacht Refinishing. Hull is Snow White with Royal Blue boot stripe and dark blue SeaHawke CUKOTE antifouling. Snow White decks, deckhouse, bridgedeck, and the cabin is a combination or Snow and Matterhorn white. Engine room is Matterhorn white.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.