“The Isle of Lucy” – 2000 44’ Trawler
$159,000 – Located in Naples, FL
The Isle of Lucy is a 44 ft beautiful Custom Trawler (truly one of a kind). The fiberglass hull was built in New Brunswick Canada (C & M Marine). She is propelled by one 225HP John Deere Engine. A wonderful live aboard boat. She is an excellent Loop/Coastal/Inter-coastal/Bahamas cruisers. She has 1800 mile cruising range, solar panels, generator and water maker at 1400 RPM 2.87 gallons average 10 mph.
- New 2021 Garmin Radar/GPS/ Rooftop HVAC/Head
- New 2022 Back up Camera/ 25Gal Waste Tank
- Extremely clean engine room
- 2018 10’ Dinghy with 2022 8HP Yamaha
- Fresh Water cooled Kubota Diesel Generator
- Heat Exchangers serviced 7-2023
- 2023 Bottom Paint
Full SpecsBoat Name
The Isle of Lucy
Beam: 13.5 ft
Engine Brand: John Deere
Engine Model: PowerTech 6068 6.8 Liter
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 225|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (300 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (600 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (25 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- 3 each 30lb propane w/solenoid shutoff. Each is dedicated to the Grill, Stove, Hot water
- Design for two, but sleeps four
- Large forward, berth with ample closets and drawers.
- Forward head and full shower.
- Spacious mid/saloon dinette seats, 4+ desk and galley
- Fully carpeted with Soundown materials.
Deck & Hull Equipment
- 3 Anchors: Hurricane Anchor, 44 Delta, Fortress FX37
- Maxwell electric winless with washdown
- 50’ Triple chain with 150’ 5/8 “nylon rope
- Port and starboard Blackwater fittings
- Starboard freshwater fitting
- Starboard 30 amp plugs 2 each
- Custom made new dinghy with 8 hp Yamaha four stroke with hoist
- 130 Series Storm Drogue with 30’, 1" nylon bridle
- Designed for DC power 5 each, 150 W solar panels with 6, T-125 Trojan house batteries on Hydro link watering system.
- However, she can run at the dock on AC power, which supports the refrigerator, freezer PUR 160E water maker, lights, and entertainment.
- TriStar, MPPT controller and Heart freedom series inverter, Kubota 120 amp DC generator back up.
- John Deere has second 100 amp alternator dedicated to the house systems.
- John Deere 225 HP 6.8Liter Power Tech6068
- Approximate Hours: 1700. Direct drive.
- Straight Keel with rudder aft of prop in protected aperture
- New Fire extinguishers, 2 under helm Cabinet, one in kitchen and one in the engine compartment, New flares, first aid kit and air horn
- Life ring, located rear transom, starboard side
Hatches & Gear
- Under carpet steering gear controls in the rear deck.
- Sunroom, port side, extra hoses, alternator oil and paint under carpet.
- Middle, Shaft with two bilge pumps and packing gland kit and tools one for shaft and one for the bottom under carpet
- Starboard side has six batteries, water hydration unit. Oil/coolant for engine and generator under table bench has battery switch an extra carpet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.