Make: Grand Banks
Model: Eastbay 43 Flybridge
Located In: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
MARAVIDA is a beautiful 2000 43′ Grand Banks Eastbay FB which has been wonderfully maintained and updated by her very meticulous owner. She recently received major upgrades, updates and preventative maintenance. She features a two-stateroom layout with custom enlarged double berth in her second stateroom. She offers large entertainment spaces with her salon, covered cockpit and flybridge areas. No expense has been spared in her upkeep – she is ready to cruise! Don’t wait! Easy to see in Fort Lauderdale.
Don’t wait! Contact us today for all the details. Easy to see in Fort Lauderdale.
UPDATES & UPGRADES
- Replaced all 4D Batteries with NEW Lifeline 4D batteries and NEW Sterling Battery Charging System, 2023
- Fresh engine cooler services performed on both engines and transmissions, 2023
- New hoses, belts, thermostats, sensors, etc, 2023
- Both turbos serviced, 2023
- After-coolers Serviced, 2023
- New Garmin electronics suite; GPS/Chart/Radar/Depth/Simrad/AutoPilot/VHF, New 2023
- Custom helm and overhead electronics, updated 2023
- Xantrex Inverter, 2500 watt
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Davit – 1200 lbs
- New Kitchen Appliances, 2023
- EcoSmart Tankless Water Heater, New 2023
- New interior soft goods
- New carpet on main deck
- Window Tint interior, new 2022
Don’t miss an amazing opportunity to own a beautiful 43 Eastbay Flybridge in excellent condition!