The Island Packet 380 is known around the world for its unmatched accommodations, sailing and sea keeping abilities and construction strength and quality. “Time Out” is an excellent representation of these facts.
Fresh out of the yard with new bottom paint March 2022, “Time Out” includes such amenities as bow thruster, radar, large chart plotter and auto pilot.
All roller furling sails with all controls leading back to the cockpit for safety and ease of handling.
Shallow draft keel is perfect for the Keys and Bahamas, protected rudder, cutter rig (with self-tending Hoyt boom), impressive interior accommodations with large head/shower and lots of storage.
Cruising features include davits, large refrigeration/freezer and Cruisair air conditioning.
The Island Packet 380 was designated Cruising World 1999 “Boat of the Year” Best Value. This well maintained Island Packet 380 is capable of anything you dream of – coastal or ocean cruising!
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 13.17 ft
Maximum Draft: 4.58 ft
Displacement: 21,000 lb
Bridge Clearance: 54.25 ft
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH2BE
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 50|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (170 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (85 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (40 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
- Standard Horizon GX15005 VHF
- Ram Mic
- Raytheon ST60 Depth, Wind, Speed
- Raytheon ST6000+ autopilot
- Smirad NSS12 plotter
- Visio 16" TV
- Radar in plotter
- ACR406 EPIRB
- Panasonic stereo w/CD player
- TV antenna
- 2ea shore cords w/50 amp splitter
- 4ea Group 27 deep cycle batteries, 2yrs old
- ProSine 1800 inverter
- 16,000 BTU CruiseAir a/c w/heat
- Princess 3 burner propane stove w/oven
- Frigomatic refrigerator/freezer
- Sunbeam microwave
Sails and Rigging
- Roller furling mainsail, very good condition
- Roller furling staysail, very good condition
- Genoa, very good condition
- 2ea Lewmar 48ST cockpit winches
- Lewmar 24 and Lewmar 8 winches on mast
- 2ea Lewmar 30 ST cabin top winches
- Lewmar 16 ST cabin top winch
- Double lifelines
Hull and Deck
- Simpson Lawrence electric windlass
- Bruce 15kg anchor
- Delta 35# anchor
- Bimini top
- Cockpit cushions
- Bow thruster
- Dinghy davits
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.