In 2019/2020, the owner spent well over $100,000 to update the boat and get her ready for world cruising, including:
– Major electrical overhaul including near-total rewiring, all new SIMRAD electronics, and new service batteries
– new standing rigging
– new genoa
– new grommets for the trampolines
– 4 new Dometic AC units installed
– Cable steering was redone
– 3 new custom fabricated holding tanks installed
– new premium interior upholstery
For many years Pride was well known in the luxury crewed yacht industry in the Caribbean. Pride has a great reputation with charter yacht agents due to her impeccable condition. Her current owner has greatly added to the value of this boat and, for the right buyer, she could easily be placed back into charter.
The Lagoon 570 is one of the best Lagoon’s ever designed and built for those seeking a nice balance between space, luxury, comfort and performance. She carries fine bows and relatively slender hulls, great under-wing clearance, and makes for a superb world voyaging platform for an adventurer or family. She’s just a super live-aboard boat that can also carry plenty of gear and still sail smartly, even in lighter breezes. She was built at the CNB Bordeaux yard and therefore represents a significant step up in quality for smaller Lagoons of this vintage.