- NEW LISTING!
- Be the first to see her! Sail-away condition. NEW ELECTRONICS Radar, Chartplotter, GPS, Autopilot, Electric windlass, Hunter Arch, Corner seats, Swim platform.
- NEW HULL PAINT 2021
- New bottom paint (2022)
- Her easily managed rig includes roller furling jib, in-mast mainsail furling system, with all rigging led aft to the cockpit.
- 5 foot draft and wing keel makes her perfect for shallow water
- ICW friendly 55’6″ bridge clearance.
- This 2003 Hunter 356 incorporates many features usually found only in larger vessels. The interior includes plenty of seating in the main salon, two comfortable staterooms fore and aft with privacy, separate stall shower, navigation station, and a well equipped U-shaped galley. The salon has 6’8″ headroom and the dinette table drops to form a double bed.
Beam: 12 ft
Dry Weight: 13,900 lb
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 27|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (75 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (38 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (30 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.