SIGNIFICANT PRICE REDUCTION!!!!
This 65’ Marquis is in excellent condition, extremely well maintained, 3 Stateroom Flybridge Motor Yacht with a recent significant price reduction. Don’t miss out on this incredible life changing opportunity! In her turn-key condition, you’ll be ready to head out on your next dream adventure tomorrow.
You won’t find another Marquis on the market that has all of her amenities. She has been uniquely equipped for extended cruising & anchoring with her dual generators (one brand new), CAT engines with low hours, 30 GPH watermaker, bridge davit, new Ultra anchor & ground tackle, and EZ2CY bridge enclosure for 4 season use. So spacious, you get the feel of a much larger world class yacht, yet she handles like a smaller one. She features the 3 Stateroom layout, Teak Cockpit, interior headroom of 6′ 8″, along with window lines allowing for plenty of light and breathtaking views. Equipped with a Yacht Controller and Bow and Stern Thruster this yacht is very easy for a owner / operator to operate. This vessel has been beautifully maintained, fully serviced & detailed, and ready to cruise immediately!
Full SpecsBoat Name
Off The Grid
Beam: 17.92 ft
Maximum Draft: 6 ft
Ballast: 98,000 lb
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: C30
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 1550|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: C30
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 1550|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (200 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (600 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (147 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 3
- Large master stateroom with full size washer and dryer
- Full size kitchen appliances
- Woodwork is cherry with high-gloss finish with Walnut floors
- Sleeps 8 comfortably with pullout couch
- Yacht Controller
- Aft Docking Station
- Twin C30 1550hp CAT Engines – only 1300 hours
- Air Conditioning/Heat throughout
- Davit – to assist with lifting Jet ski’s, etc. (includes chalks for upper level)
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Two Generators: 28kw Kohler and Phasor 17.5kw (brand new)
- Incredibly clean dry bilge and sparkling engine room
- 3-staterooms, 4 baths – shared shower in master
- REVERSO automatic oil change system
- Algae-X diesel fuel anti bacteria scrub system
- Meticulous Owner/Operator – no chartering
- Custom lit YachtSign “Off the Grid” on stern
- Teak Cockpit and hydraulic swim platform
- Custom redesigned interior with new walnut flooring, custom bedding, window coverings, furniture
- Icemaker and small refrigerator on bridge
- New Fusion Sound System JL Speakers & Amplifiers
- New Smart TV’s throughout boat – one in each bedroom, cockpit, salon, bridge 2022
- New Bottom Paint June 2021
- All New Batteries (AGM House Batteries & Starting Batteries) – April 2022
- New more efficient 17k Phasor Generator installed 2022 for nightime use or full backup
- New 3000W Invertor / Charger critical appliances all day with no generator
- New Garmin electronics on bridge
- New Auto pilot
- New Windshield Cover and windshield wipers
- New NMEA 2000 backbone throughout vessel including engine room for easy expansion of engine monitoring, etc. Just add the sensors you want!
- New Maretron Tank Monitoring system for black tanks
- Exterior cushions reupholstered with new foam including bridge, cockpit and deck sun pads
- New EZ2CY Enclosure $20k fully enclosed bridge with A/C & heat
- New Sea Water pump on FCI Water maker and brand new membranes
- New Sea Water pump for AC units
- Proactively maintained mechanicals including CAT aftercoolers cleaned, seals on steering ram, removed shafts and new cutlass bearings, just to name a few!
Boarding is easy from a floating dock, onto the swim platform, and up port or starboard Aft Deck stairs to a spacious Aft Deck.
There's also side entry doors port and starboard for fixed dock access.
The Aft Deck has built-in seating and a fixed height gloss teak table.
There is a wide walk-around side deck and comfortable stairs to the Flybridge.
The Salon is entered via a sliding door. There are four loose chairs and a three-person pullout sofa with coffee tables.
Beautiful Interior spiral stairs lead to the Flybridge. Next forward is a four to six-person free-standing dining table opposite the portside fully equipped galley.
The optional Lower Station is centerline with a full helm and curved seating for three. Including a custom sliding table.
Steps to below are to starboard. A landing at the bottom leads to a VIP Cabin with a private Head forward, a twin Lower Guest Cabin with a private Head which also serves as the Day Head.
Aft is the Full Beam Master with a king-size berth, single head with full-size tub/shower, two walk-in closets, and a washer and dryer in the main walk-in closet.
The spacious Flybridge has built-in seating, a walk-behind lit bar, a full helm with 3 helm chairs, and a 6 person table.
- Custom teak cockpit table
- Custom Yacht Sign “Off the Grid” on stern
- Exterior cushions reupholstered with new foam including bridge, cockpit and deck sun pads.
- EZ2CY Enclosure $20k fully encloses bridge with A/C & heat
- New Sea water pump on FCI water maker and brand new membranes
- Updated interior including furniture, new walnut flooring, custom bedding & window coverings
- Fiberglass nonskid deck
- Raised fiberglass bulwarks
- Twin stainless cleats w/stainless hawse pipes on bulwarks
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Maxwell 4000 windlass w/chain gypsy, rope capstan & up & down footswitches
- Windlass is mostly below deck & accessed through a hinged hatch
- Stainless steel anchor chute
- Large CQR type anchor w/all chain rode
- (2) Large below deck fender storage wells
- Hinged access to Foredeck storage w/freshwater washdown spigot & hose
- Bow pennant staff
- Jabsco remote spotlight
- Recessed Sun Deck area with removable cushions
- Bomar stainless steel trimmed deck hatch into VIP Cabin w/removable cover
- Stainless steel drink holders at bow sun pad
- (3) Pantograph windshield wipers & washers
- Black Sunbrella Textilene windshield cover
- (2) Deep Foredeck storage cuddies w/gas shock hinged lids on trunk cabin
- Portside Pantograph entry door, manually operated
- Frameless flush cabin windows port & starboard
- Gelcoat fiberglass nonskid decks
- Varnished teak table on twin stainless steel pedestals
- Fiberglass overhead to protect seating area from sun & rain
- (8) Overhead stainless steel trimmed DC lights on Aft Deck
- (6) Overhead stainless steel trimmed DC lights on side decks
- Trend stainless steel sliding Salon door
- Hidden lower controls w/electronic clutch & throttle & bow/stern thruster controls
- (2) WetSounds 6.5 overhead speakers
- (2) Wet 8” speakers in gunwales
- (2) Stainless steel Bollard type cleats
- Hinged portside cabinet w/freshwater washdown spigot & hot & cold shower
- Hinged starboard side cabinet w/salt water washdown
- Emergency fire pulls in starboard side cabinet
- Aft Deck seating for five to six people
- (2) 50 Amp 220 volt Glendinning cable masters for shore cords
- Marineco cable TV inlet
- Shoreside water hookup
- Pantograph Crew/Engine Room door
- Hydraulic aft swim platform for tender storage
- (2) Bollard type aft cleats on fixed portion of platform
- Stainless sockets for swim ladder
- (6) Deck level courtesy lights
- (9) steps to Flybridge
- (2) Aft facing docking lights overhead
- Aft facing camera
- (2) Stainless steel hinged gates at swim platform steps
- Port & starboard steps to swim platform
- Fiberglass nonskid decking
- Hinged tinted plexiglass cover over steps
- Fiberglass Hardtop
- (2) Wetsounds stereo speakers in arch
- (2) DC overhead lights in arch
- 12” Wet Sounds subwoofer
- Walk-behind bar w/Corian top, (2) storage cabinets below, 36 Bottle under counter glass front wine fridge
- 6 -7 Person settee
- Large FRP table on twin stainless steel bases
- (7) Low-level courtesy lights
- Railing around Aft Deck steps
- Hinged gate to Boat Deck
- Several stainless steel drink holders
- Sliding entry door to cabin w/weather cover
- Stainless steel trimmed windshield
- Radar arch on top of boat’s arch for radar mount
- Garmin open array radar scanner
- KVH M5 Trac Vision sat dome port and dummy dome starboard
- With the Dual Garmin 8612s and the Garmin Camera system, you have a 360 deg view for ease of docking
- New Auto pilot & computer installed Spring 2021
- Updated dual Garmin Electronics on bridge
- Flat panel Smart TV’s throughout
- JL Audio speakers / 2 x 900W JL Amps / Fusion stereo
- New WIFI booster & Google / Nest network throughout
The Salon is entered via a stainless steel trimmed Trend curved sliding door on the starboard side. A sliding drape covers the full entry as needed.
Immediately to starboard are two off-white swivel barrel chairs. Flanking a popup 42” Sony Bravo UHD Smart TV that rises from a cherry cabinet.
To port upon entering is a leather off-white club chair with a footrest situated in front of the yacht’s interior AC DC electrical panel. Next forward is a cabinet with a Sony AM/FM/AV receiver, a Direct TV HD TV Sat receiver. A cabinet with generator start/controls. A small cabinet for storage separates the matching three-cushion off-white leather sofa. In front of the couches is a beautiful cherry wood glass-top coffee table.
Overhead is a cherry and vinyl ceiling pattern with eight LED dimmable mini spots within. Also above are nine dimmable mini spots and soffit-type AC delivery around the perimeter.
A five-channel speaker system is built into the overhead with a hidden subwoofer below.
The sole is carpeted and the AC controls are digital SMX controls. Large cabin side windows with Roman shades are port and starboard. Also in the Salon is a CO detector.
Separating the Dining Area from the Salon on the starboard side are seven open tread stairs that lead to the Flybridge Area.
Next forward is a four to six-person high gloss cherry wood dining table with four cherry chairs. The table slides outboard on a fixed base when not in use to conserve space. Outboard of the table are four cherry cabinet doors for dishware storage. Above are two sets of cabin side windows, the lower one having Roman shades. Above the window is another HD Smart TV.
Opposite is the Galley.
- Jen-Air stainless steel 2 door fridge freezer w/ice maker
- Kitchenaid Superba stainless steel built-in microwave
- Under-mount 2 section stainless steel sink
- Pull out spray faucet
- Princess Euro Kera 3 burner Ceran top cooktop
- Custom stainless steel vent hood w/(2) work lights
- Undercounted crescent ice maker
- (5) Under counter cherry storage cabinets
- (4) Cherry drawers
- (10) Cherry overhead cabinets, some w/glass racks
- Uba Tuba bullnose edge granite countertop
- Uba Tuba floor tiles
- (2) Fixed side windows
- (6) LED mini spots
Lower Helm Area
The Helm is centerline with a three-panel windshield ahead and large side windows with a starboard side deck manually operated opening door.
To port is a three to four-person curved settee with a burlwood counter fore and aft. The entire area is one step up for better visibility.
The Helm Area contains the following equipment:
- Wood helm wheel
- Centerline Twin Garmin 8612xsv Touch Screen Combo Chart plotters
- (2) CAT LCD engine screens
- CAT electronic engine controls
- Garmin Manual control panel
- Garmin 4” GPH LED autopilot panel
- Fusion Apollo RA770
- Icom 504 VHF
- Sidepower integrated bow & stern thruster controls
- Trim tab controls w/digital indicator
- Key switches & start/stop buttons
- (3) Wiper/washer controls
- (5) Bilge pump switches with indicator lights
- Windlass controls
- Windshield defogger controls
- Analog rudder angle indicator
- (2) Fuel tank gauges
- Ritchie 5” magnetic compass
- Red overhead light
- (2) Storage cabinets to starboard
- Large area under helm (crawlspace) for storage & equipment access
- Swivel leather upholstered helm chair
Entered from the forward end the Master has an entrance area with two storage cabinets to port with a mirrored area and granite countertop lit from above.
Two steps down are the Master Cabin with a king-size berth off the port bulkhead. One large storage drawer is at the front of the berth. Accent rope lighting surrounds the base of the berth as well as two other cabinets in the room. Each side of the berth has a nightstand with ample center counter space. Outboard of the upholstered headboard is a large open hull side window much too large to be called a porthole.
To the starboard side of the cabin is a huge walk-in hanging locker large enough to include a full-size Bosch washing machine and matching Bosch dryer. There is ample hanging space, a shoe rack, and a cabinet for the laundry detergent.
Next aft is a double bow front eight-drawer chest with a burlwood top and a Samsung 32” LCD TV mounted above.
Besides the ten overhead dimmable lights within the ceiling detail, ten additional dimmable halogen mini spots, four accent wall lights provide ample lighting. Also in the cabin are digital AC controls, a CO monitor, a Jensen AM/FM/CD player, and a digital safe for valuables.
The AC controls are digital and the sole is carpeted.
- Twin CAT C30’s 1550HP each with 1300 hours
- After coolers & heat exchangers cleaned & serviced 2021
- Kohler 28KW generator
- Phaser 17.5KW generator (NEW)
- Full bottom job completed May 2021 including Pettit SR40 paint, prop speed on shafts, ceramic Mussel Buster on props
- Bottom is cleaned monthly
- New raw water hoses installed for engines Spring 2021
- New cutlass bearings on shafts spring 2021
- New sea water pump for A/C
- Power Steering ram removed and seals replaced Fall ’21
- New G4 anchor chain with length markers & Ultra Marine anchor installed 2021
- New ISO Boost Transformer
- New Shore power cords
- New 2 water heaters
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.