2008 Lagoon 380 Premium Owners Version. “Moondance” Hull No 458 . Second owner, never chartered. Purchased Sep 2011 from first owner – name not changed. Loaded with equipment and cruise ready. Moondance has been very well maintained by the current owner, cruising to the keys and Bahamas each season (except 2020). Moondance just returned from a trip to Key West in Feb-Mar 2022. Fuel usage was approximately 38 gallons (total) from Key Largo to Palm Coast Florida. This boat is ready to cruise. Bottom was just painted Nov 2021 and prop speed applied to sail drives and props. This boat was never hurricane-damaged!
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 21.42 ft
Maximum Draft: 3.92 ft
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (79 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (34 Gallon)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Marine Head
- Air Conditioning
- Electric Head
- Hot Water
- Battery Charger
Deck & Equipment
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table
- Swimming Ladder
• Chart chips for Raymarine of Florida and Bahamas
• Sirius weather and radio
• Raymarine MOB system (for dogs or crew)
• Required US Coast Guard Safety Equipmennt
• AIS – Raymarine
• All 110 and 220 volts are ground fault protected
Electronics & Navigation
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Navigation Center
- CD Player
- Cockpit Speakers
Electrical, Power & Plumbing
- Shore Power Inlet
• Northern Lights Generator M673L 6KW just serviced in sound proof box (approx 550 hrs)
• Galvanic isolators for both 30 amp shore power circuits
• Xantrex Freedom 3000 Charging and Inverter (replaced a few years ago)
• Three AGM batts, 200 amp hour batts Replaced a few years ago.
• Three recently replaced agm batteries, one for each engine and one for the generator
• VHF radio with Remote for helm. Additional portable hand held VHF radio.
• Stereo and cockpit speakers (replaced recently)
• 24” Raymarine radar
• LED Tricolor/anchor light
• Navigation lights are LED
• All interior lights are LED
• One 12v electric 2 speed winch, two manual 2 speed winches (harken 44st)
• Fully Air Conditioned (two corsair a/c's and heating with two thermostats)
• 2 heads, one Sealand 12v vac-u-flush owners head, one Jabsco manual, but just replaced
• 2 new 30 amp electrical cords
• New Belmar regulators recently installed with a centerfielder. Centerfielder allows BOTH engines to recharge batteries rather than just one.
Engine & Mechanical
• 29 hp Yanmar with 3 blade Flex-o-fold props
• Racor fuel filters
• Upgraded Alternators to 140 amp each. (Stock was 65 amp, available if you want)
• Stock “fan” belts replaced with serpentine belts.
• Recent service (fuel, air, and oil filters, coolant flush, and impellers)
• Large fuel tanks (upgrade) – 34 gallons each. (with stock gauges)
• Holding tanks 2 x 18 gal – (with optional gauges)
• Water tanks 2 x 79 gal (with stock gauges)
Engines: Upgraded to 29 hp Yanmars at factory. 2500 hours (approx) 3YM30
Transmissions: SD-20 Saildrives
Sails & Rigging
- Steering Wheel
- Electric Winch
- Fully Battened Mainsail
- Gennaker/Cruising Spinnaker
- Furling Genoa
• Fully roached mainsail, sail area 47m2/505 sqf and battens
• New Furling genoa sail – one season
• Bowsprit and quantum code zero with facnor furler
• Asymetric sail for downwind and beam (red, white and blue)
• Anodized aluminum mast, 15m/49', deck stepped, with mainsail track and cars
• Single spreader rig
• Anodized aluminum boom
• 1 crossbeam mounted forestay chain plate
- Bimini Top
- Mainsail Cover
- Lazy Bag
- Cockpit Cover
- Genoa Cover
• Composition: polyester and vinylester resin
• Foam sandwich hull construction (above water line), white gelcoat
• Solid resin below water line (no sandwich core)
• Balsa core deck and nacelle construction
• Solid one-piece countermold
• laminated wooden bulkheads
• Delta Anchor
• 2 propane bottles (10lb alum tanks)
• Large gas grill
• Custom back rest on salon seat (not shown in photos)
• Upsized self tailing wenches with covers
• Canvas covers for leather wrapped wheel and helm seat
• Cockpit cushions
• Raw water wash down for anchor, etc
• 3 12v cabin fans
• boson chair
• bow seats
• Jib sheets lead to helm
• brand new Jib
• Achilles 9' Dinghy RIB with 8hp Yamaha with wheels for rolling on beach or hardtop.
• Dockside water inlet
• 6 gal hot water heater
• Bridle for mooring and anchoring
• Portable Ice maker
• Hot/Cold shower on sugar scoop
• Extra cleats added on sugar scoops and anchor area (total 3)
• Custom upholstery in salon with new cushions
• Standard refrig/freezer was converted to more powerful Refrig with a “larger COLD plate”
• 1.9 cu/ft freezer DC was added to the port side making cruising much more enjoyable
• Cockpit is FULLY enclosed for inclement weather and minimize sun exposure.
• Custom aluminum arch is designed to keep the weight down, and maximize strength as well as provide much better visibility. Boom and Main sail remain stock.
• Traveler has been moved up and away from passengers and crew and provided far more control with the main sheet because of its closer proximity to the boom.
• Sitting hammock is built into the arch.
• Custom elevated cockpit tables with legs. Original table and legs available.
• Second anchor holder on bow of boat.
• Two person helm seat
• Two LED temperature monitors, one for the Refrig and Freezer.
• Custom overhead storage at the helm.
• Custom overhead storage netting for life jackets, under the cockpit bimini top.
• Custom galley burners cover, doubles additional counter space.
• Custom double sink color matched to salon with extendable faucet
• TVs in both the owners side and salon (each with built in DVD players)
• Upgraded trampoline replaced approximately 5 years ago.
• Hatch covers
• Added USB and 12v DC charger in Owners cabin.
• CUSTOM RUB Rail on sides of boat to protect from being scratched by dock poles.
• Factory built extra storage between owners stateroom and head.
• Back up engine hour meters at helm
• Stern dinghy LED flood lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desired validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.