“Getaway” is a fine example of the Mariner Yachts Seville Express. The boat has a beautiful teak interior with galley marble countertops and a master stateroom with plenty of storage, hanging locker and a large queen centerline berth. The boat has been exceptionally well maintained by a knowledgeable owner.
The well finished interior has a fully equipped galley, salon sette, teak and holly flooring and a head with a separate stall shower accessible from both the passageway and head. This versatile hardtop express with low profile, wide beam, stern and bow thrusters, full length keel and sand shoe produces amazing stability, prop protection and excellent tracking in rough sea conditions.
Mariner Yachts International began importing yachts into the U.S. market in 2001. Their Seville series of yachts offer higher speeds, wider beams, and versatile performance. Mariner Yachts merged with Helmsman Trawlers which are in business today building mid-sized trawlers with solid fiberglass bottoms in their Fuzhou, China yard.
Here are just some of the Key Features and Upgrades on “Getaway”:
- Getaway is a two-owner vessel. The original owner bought her new in 2007 with custom factory modifications
Factory customization includes – large cockpit steps and modified helm area with integrated fiberglass housing for GPS plotter display
- Bow and stern thrusters (stern thruster New 2018)
- Preferred Cummins QSC-8.3 single diesel with 490 hp, Smart Craft monitor, and detailed maintenance log
- Onan 5KW generator
- Custom Stidd helm chair and Llebroc helm chair for companion seating
- Two 16000 BTU Air Conditioners, one for the helm area and one for salon and master berth
Check out full specifications for more details….
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 13.5 ft
Maximum Draft: 3.5 ft
Displacement: 20,000 lb
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft
Headroom: 6.33 ft
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: QSC 8.3
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 490|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (70 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (150 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (40 Gallon)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
The pilothouse has a Stidd helm chair and a Llbroc helm seat for the companion seating along with a settee, custom teak cockpit table, refrigerator, and sink. Below, starting from the bow, is a forward stateroom with a centerline berth, large head with a full size Jabsco electric flush toilet and a separate stall shower. Aft of the head is a complete galley with a marble countertop and 6'4" headroom throughout.
- Webasto 16000 BTU air conditioner below
- Dometic 16000 BTU air conditioner in pilothouse
- Teak and holly flooring and beautiful teak interior
- Seaward Princess 2-burner electric stove, with overhead electric vent
- Sharpe microwave
- Seaward 10 gallon water heater
- Nova Kool 3.8 cubic foot refrigerator with freezer
- Stainless steel sink
- Plenty of storage above and below the counter tops
- Sky light in galley
- Garmin 4212 multi-function device, radar currently inoperable
- Simrad AP27 auto pilot
- Icom 504 VHF with remote microphone
- Clarion AM/FM/CD with Bose speakers and subwoofer
- 12 and 110 volt television with DVD player
- Ritchie compass
- Two depthsounders
Electrical and Mechanical
- Onan 5KW generator with sound shield and 783 hours
- 40 Amp Xantrex multistage battery charger
- Factory installed automatic charging relay provides starting battery protection and allows charging of house batteries while underway
- Guest galvanic isolator
- Three automatic and manual bilge pumps, one has a high-water alarm
- Webasto 16000 BTU air conditioner in salon/stateroom
- Dometic 16000 BTU air conditioner in pilothouse
- Vetus 150 bow thruster and SideShift® ST 350 stern thruster, new in 2018
- Seaward® 10-gallon hot water heater
- Jabsco full size electric head with freshwater flush
- Cummins QSC 8.3 490 HP with ZF transmission and 1749 hours
- Cummins electric shift and SmartCraft® diesel view
- Complete maintenance log
- Extremely clean engine compartment, with excellent access and all valves are clearly marked and very good lighting
- Hydraulic assist on engine and all aft hatches
- Bennett trim tabs
- SeaStar® hydraulic steering with an emergency tiller
- Preset toggle switches for selected RPM's incremental RPM switches
- Racor fuel filter and two 150 gallon fiberglass fuel tanks
- Spare parts include belts, filters etc. as well as spare Jabsco water pump and head pump macerator
- Documentation for onboard accessories and systems
Hull, Deck and Pilot House
Hand laid up fiberglass hull, deck and deck house. Swim platform with ladder and excellent non-skid on decks. Semi displacement hull with full keel and prop protection with sand shoe.
- Large anchor locker with 33 lb. stainless steel Claw Anchor and 200 feet of chain and 200 feet rode
- Lewmar® 1000 Pro electric windlass
- Danforth standby anchor with chain and rode and it fits in the forward anchor locker
- Anchor wash down
- Wide nonskid side decks with stainless steel handrail from bow to aft of deck house
- St. Croix® reinforced removable davit system
- Bow Stern and midship stainless cleats
- Side rubrail with stainless steel insert
- Factory installed spray rails
Pilot House and cockpit
- Hard top is solid and has easy access from the foredeck
- Pilot house has a large opening windshield, with two large opening hatches on top, Ocean Air vents and air conditioning, and aft curtain with isinglass in excellent condition, to relax or cruise in comfort in rain, heat or cold.
- Sunbrella side and front curtains provide privacy while allowing light in
- Custom adjustable folding cockpit table with L shaped seating aft of companion seating which is a Llebroc helm chair and a side seat
- Helm seating is a Stidd Captains chair with a custom wet bar sink with pressure water and Fitrifrigo® stainless steel refrigerator aft of helm
- The cockpit is entered by way of the swim platform and transom door or from the wide side decks. The cockpit has an overhead bimini to help with rain and sun exposure.
- The cockpit is large and offers an excellent place to relax, entertain or even fish. Along either side of the cockpit are custom molded steps up to the side decks.
- There is plenty of storage including a large lazarette for access to the generator and more storage.
- Two stainless steel deck chairs with covers (negotiable)
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water and a separate freshwater wash down
- Magma propane grill
- Tackle drawers to port and starboard
- 9' Aluminum AB dingy with 8 hp. 2 stroke Yamaha outboard (negotiable)
This Mariner Seville 35 has been very well maintained by both of her owners and has cruised the Florida coast and the Keys with its current owner since purchased in 2012. This hardtop express with full-length keel and protected prop with sand shoe offers a stable ride, space, and security. The beautifully finished interior has solid teak cabinetry, fully equipped galley, salon settee, a large forward stateroom with an island queen size bed and a well-furnished head with a separate stall shower. The Pilothouse has an opening center window, two large hatches for ventilation, and is fully air conditioned.
If you are looking for a Downeast Cruiser such as a Mainship Pilot, Legacy 32 or 36, Back Cove 33 and 34 or Sabre 34 to 36 you should consider looking at "Getaway". The construction, layout, and performance are remarkably similar (even better than some), and it's priced less than the competition.
The following items are not included in the sale:
Dinghy and outboard, owner's personal items, dishes, glasses, silverware, linens, the Block Island plaque, small inverter, and deck chairs.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.