** Enroute to Fort Lauderdale!** This is the very desirable and highly sought-after Owner’s Version with 3 cabins and 3 heads. She has had many updates recently including fresh bottom paint in 2022, engines / saildrives / genset fully serviced 2022, new refrigeration 2021, new air conditioning in 2020, new sails in 2019, and watermaker new in 2019. She is fully loaded and turn key.
- Very Desirable and highly sought-after Owner’s Version
- Custom Fiberglass Bimini Hard Top made by Dedicated Marine with custom 2” stainless supports
- Seawater Pro Watermaker, 2 membrane – 40 GPH, top of the line in function
- New Bottom Paint Jan 2022
- New Sails (09/19) are well set up for short-handed sailing – this is a forgiving boat for managing the mainsail and genoa
- New Dinghy Motor, 20 HP Yamaha 4 stroke carburated
- New Air Conditioning in Main Salon -Dometic 1600 BTU New (09/20)
- Reinforced stack pack
- Beautiful 140 Sq. Meter Parasailor for downwind included (a dream to use) extremely versatile form 90 to 180 to 90 degrees.
- Raymarine Autopilot / Radar / AIS
- Cummins Onan Generator, 9 Kilowatt (a powerhouse!)
- Solid laminate below the waterline
- Balsa core above, including the decks
- The hulls and decks are infused with polyester
- Vinylester resin added to the hulls as an osmotic barrier
- Owners Version with 3 cabins – 3 heads and showers.
- Interior wood in light oak Alpi with a dark oak floor.
- 1 aft master cabin with fitted queen size, smaller at feet
- 1 aft cabin with fitted queen size bed, wide at shoulder smaller at feet
- 1 front cabin with queen size bed
- Master head on starboard with separate shower
- 2 heads with integrated showers on port
- 3 black 80-liter water tanks
- Electric Jabsco toilets in all heads
- Replaced all sanitation hoses in the heads (10/19)
- 2 forward crew cabins with access from top hatches, 1 with Air Conditioning and mattress, 1 used for storage
- 1 transom shower
- A Large Teak Table, A Smaller Epoxy Art Surf Board Style Table
- Tables Can Be Moved Interchangeably Inside Or Outside Depending On Preference
- A Nav Station With A Handheld Remote Contol For The Autopilot
- LG 24″ SmartTV Monitor
- New Foam For Seats, Consistent Sunbrella Fabric Upholstery
- Eno 3 burner stove, Eno oven, 1 Dometic refrigerator, new 2021, 1 Vitrifrigo Freezer
- Saltwater rinse faucet with foot pump
- Custom epoxy coffee table (interchangeable with cockpit)
- 2 newer Cafrano fans in galley / saloon, Galleyware if desired, Electric blender, toaster oven and microwave
- Additional Solar Aboard Hard Top And Cabin Top
- Safe Aluminum Tank Propane Storage, 2 Propane Tanks, Magma BBQ
- Engine Mount For Dinghy, Heavy Duty Dinghy Davits
- 5:1 Tackle Sytem And Rope Length To Reach Motorized Winch for Semi-Automatic Dinghy Lift
- Dinghy Is Mounted Via Dynema Sheets
- Raymarine C120W chartplotter, Raymarine C90W chartplotter at helm, Raymarine with ST70 instrument and hydraulic ram, 3x ST70 multi-instruments, Raymarine 650 AIS, Raymarine digital radar, Raymarine wind transducer, Raymarine VHF radio, one at both outdoor and indoor helm
- Fusion Radio with 4 speakers and bluetooth
- 3x Mastervolt 225 AH AGM batteries, 12 Volt – 675 Amp hours total (New 01/21)
- 375-Watt LG panel (New 06/20)
- 2x 140-Watt Sunpower Solara panels on helm station (New 03/19)
- Victron MPPT Bluetooth solar controller 100/30 (New 06/20)
- 2x Victron MPPT Bluetooth solar controllers 75/15 (New 03/19)
- Magnum 3,000-Watt Inverter / 125 Amp Charger with battery monitor (New 10/20)
- MasterVolt 40 Amp, 12 volts, 3 bank charger
- 7 x 120V outlets
- Watermaker – 40 GPH SeaWaterPro water maker (New 03/19, membranes new 10/19)
- 40L Quick B3 water heater (heating element new 01/2022)
- House fresh water pump
- New 50’ and 25’ Shore power cords – 50 Amp
Deck & Hull
- New 01/22, 3 full coats anti fouling: SeaJet 039 with full SeaJet primer coat
- Teak cockpit table (interchangeable with salon), Newer upholstery in the cockpit and helm chair
- Full enclosure for cockpit area (excluding helm hardtop), Sunshade for the cockpit outdoor seating area, a gem people love!
- Wash down bucket, brush and cleaning products, Washdown hose – salt and fresh, plumbed in and a major plus!!
- Courtesy night lights in cockpit (New 2/22), Solar security light at aft, with motion sensor (New 06/21)
- 2x Magma Kayak/SUP rail mounted holders, 2019 Kayak
Sails & Rigging
- Rolly Tasker main sail and genoa (New 09/19)
- ISTEC Parasailor – 140 Sq Meters (a $10,000 value sail)
- Original main / genoa in full working older as spares
- Standing rigging replaced by Multitech in Ft Lauderdale in 2017
- Harken Winches (1 Electric 2-speed, 4x manual 2-speed, 3 handles)
- Endurabraid 12mm main sheet and halyard (New 09/19 and 09/20)
Engines & Mechanical
- 2x Upgraded Yanmar 39 hp – Port 2,100 hours, Starboard 2,050 hours – as of April 2022
- – Engines fully serviced January 2022 (new oil, filters, belts, impellers, installed new seacocks, raw water heat exchangers cleaned/ flushed, coolant flushed)
- – Port engine rebuilt January 2022, 100 hours since rebuild
- Saildrives – 2x Yanmar SD50s – Full service January 2022 (new UPPER and lower seals on both, changed oil)
- – Upgraded cone clutches with “Saildrives” thrust washer kit (09/19)
- – (2) Yanmar 2 blade propellors 17 x 12 – sealed with Prop Glide 01/22
- – Saildrives painted with 3 coats of Trilux 33 antifoul (01/22)
- Generator – Cummins Onan 9 Kilowatt – 2,417 hours as of April 2022
- – Generator fully serviced January 2022 (new oil, filters, belt, impeller, raw water heat exchangers cleaned/flushed, changed zinc, coolant flushed)
- AB 10.5’ with double fiberglass floor and front locker with integrated gas tank
- 20 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke carbureted engine (New 05/20)
- Full dinghy chaps with matching engine cover (New 08/20)
Anchor & Docking
- Upgraded New Quick DP3 1,500-Watt windlass (new 03/22)
- Delta 25kg anchor with 225 ft of 10mm chain
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 23.75 ft
Maximum Draft: 4 ft
Dry Weight: 22,817 lb
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 29|horsepower
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 29|horsepower
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (79 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (106 Gallon)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Balance in design is the keyword: - Balance between volume and performance, - Saloon and cockpit, - Cabins and washrooms, - Accommodation and deck spaces. Also the harmony of soft lines reminiscent of the Lagoon 410's simplicity and inspired by the Lagoon 620's charm and elegance.
The accommodation's strong points:
- Optimal practicality.
- Maximum light in saloon and cabins.
- Ventilation adapted to each area of the boat.
- More stowage spaces in owner's cabin.
- Saloon design inspired by the success of the Lagoons 420 and 440 where the galley is between the salon and the cockpit.
- Unusual concept in the forward cabin(s) where the double bed can be converted into twin beds.
- Shower curtain in the washrooms.
The deck space, its strong points:
- Hard top bimini in line with the cabin top for a better protection from the sun (streamlined, more aesthetic).
- Easier to move around the stern, offering more shelter.
- Easier access to the dinghy via the transoms
- Flush deck hatches.
- Moving around more safely (no step exceeds 220 mm).
- Open cockpit for socializing.
- Direct communication between cockpit and galley.
- All controls brought back to the helm station.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.