With the 350 Sundancer, four oversized hull windows contribute to enhanced interior visibility and ambient light. There is a clever aft-facing transom seat, optional cockpit barbecue and flatscreen TV, and an electrically adjustable forward berth. A plunging sheer line and contoured fiberglass sport spoiler are sure to grab attention wherever you go. Choose your preferred power from gas or diesel sterndrives, or gas inboards.
Beam: 11.5 ft
Maximum Draft: 3.58 ft
Dry Weight: 15,400 lb
Deadrise: 21 °
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (40 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (225 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (28 Gallon)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
- Standard twin MerCruiser 377 MAG ECT Bravo III sterndrives with Digital Throttle and Shift
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM).
- Cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop and room for an optional refrigerator or icemaker.
- Standard SmartCraft digital throttle and shift controls (DTS).
- Electrically actuated engine access hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters.
- Standard flatscreen TV with remote DVD player
- Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout.
- Large solid-surface galley countertop and abundant storage above and below.
- Integral swim platform with four-step stainless steel ladder.
- Water manifold system.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Magnum gas and Yanmar diesel V-drives also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.