This two-owner 2013 Grady-White 285 Freedom has extremely low hours and is in excellent condition.
The current owner bought the boat about 3 years ago and upgraded the upholstery, electronics, enclosure, lighting and more.
It has been barn stored under current ownership and has never been fished. He has used it extensively and is ready for a boat with a full cabin. That means this one needs a new home. Having owned many Grady-Whites over the years, he will consider a low hour 4 stroke powered 300 Marlin or 305 Express in trade.
Twin 250 Yamaha engines with about 250 hours as of May 9, 2023. The owner is still using the boat regularly.
Complete Garmin electronics package including:
- 12-inch display for easy and flexible data presentation.
- GMR 18 HD RADAR for safer navigating in inclement weather. New in 2020.
- Thru-hull transducer for accurate and consistent bottom contour and depth data.
- Reactor 40 Autopilot for easier navigating, and fuel savings. New in 2020.
Upgrades completed in 2020 include:
- All new upholstery.
- LED interior lighting including three color hardtop lights.
- Three color underwater lights for nighttime fishing and visibility.
- Full enclosure with Strataglass for the ultimate in weather protection.
- Battery Charging system for ease of use, and increased battery life.
- Electric marine head.
Other features include:
- Hardtop with windshield wiper and outriggers.
- Bow Thruster for stress-free docking.
- Anchor Windlass for easy anchoring.
- Fresh and raw water washdowns for easier cleanup.
- Electrically adjustable helm and companion seats.
- Electric Trim Tabs w/Indicators for improved ride and performance.
- Large, easy to access aft fishbox for keeping your catch or your food drinks cold.
- Spacious head with large door for easy access.
The 285 Freedom has been a top selling model for many years and this one is ready to cruise or fish. The options, upgrades, and hours make this the best buy on the market in a 285 Freedom.
Engine Model: F250
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 250|horsepower
Engine Type: Outboard
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.