2015 Intrepid 327 Center Console, recently repainted with silver metallic awl grip, is all around excellent condition, equipped with Twin Yamahas 300 V6 with highly desired JOYSTICK control, and no antifouling paint.
Highlights, 2021 repainted hull, low hour engines with Joystick control, one of the engines has new power head replaced under warranty, and new lower unit. 2021 added electronics, display and Flir night vision, Tow eye for towing as tender application. This boat is kept under a management program that keeps it up to date and 100% working condition, it is a real head turner, turnkey boat!
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 9.83 ft
Maximum Draft: 2.33 ft
Displacement: 10,000 lb
Deadrise: 21.5 °
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: V6
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 300|horsepower
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: V6
Engine Power: 300|horsepower
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (20 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (282 Gallon)
Number of heads: 1Features
- 327 Bullet Console
- Joystick Control
- Bow thruster
- No antifouling paint
- New Hull paint (metallic silver) with matching accents on engine’s lower units
- Automatic engine flush
- Tow pole for water sports
- Tow hitch for be pulled as tender
- Updated electronics over custom black acrylic electronics dash
- 2 Garmin chartplotters (one original and one installed in 2021)
- Garmin autopilot
- Flir night vision
- Fusion stereo and 8 JL audio speakers
- Search light
- Yamaha electronic display
- Two LED light bars forward facing over the hard top
- Trim tab indicator
- Battery charger
- Transom door
- Side dive door with ladder
- Tinned wiring
- Navigation lights
- Auto bilge pump
- Breaker panel switches
- Solid stainless-steel hardware
- Guttered cockpit hatches with self-bailing cockpit
- Foam core vacuum-bagged non-woven multi-directional & uni-directional fibers all hand laid
- Pull-up deck, spring line & stern cleats
- Deck storage/rod lockers forward
- Console windshield
- Integral motor bracket
- Insulated fish box with thru transom ball valve & macerator
- Bow eye
- Non-skid deck & gunwales
- Aluminum fuel tank
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail
- Recessed battery switch panel
- Trim tabs
- Dry lockable storage compartment forward
- Anchor roller thru bow with stainless steel anchor
- Fold down swim ladder
- Bow handrail
- Bow table
- Sunbed cushions
- Area covers (Engine cowlings, leaning post, console and bow seating)
- Removable bow shade with carbon fiber poles
Electronics and Navigation
- Regulation navigation lights.
- Joystick control.
- Bow thruster control.
- Stainless steel wheel.
- Battery charger.
- Batteries under the center console.
- GARMIN electronics, two displays one original,the other one added in 2021, over recently customized black acrylic dash.
- Fusion stereo.
- 8 JL Audio Speakers all around.
- Yamaha electric gauge display.
- Search light with dash remote control.
- Maxwell Windlass control.
- Trim tab controls.
- Stainless steel switches to easily control accessories, lights, and pumps.
- Flir Night vision.
- Black acrylic custom dash.
This is a 2015 Intrepid 327 with twin Yamaha 300s V6, all services up to date, very well equipped, with recent electronics update. The hull was fully re-painted with metallic silver awl grip on 2021, come see.
Let’s start with the twin Yamaha engines, painted in white with custom silver lower unit accent, and very much desired joystick control for ease of maneuvering.
Connected to the engines a convenient automatic flushing system, that facilitates the fresh water flushing of the engines after a day of use.
At the transom you have a Tow Pole for watersports, transom door with stainless steel latch, swim platform with ladder and a starboard storage compartment with top access. Inboard side of the transom you have a comfortable fold away bench seat.
Under cockpit floor a good size Livewell that can be used as storage, and each side has good size fish boxes with macerators and moving forward in the floor there is bilge access both port and starboard walkways.
Under the leaning post you have pull out slider with a frigid ridgid cooler, moving up a grab rail and plenty rod holders and cup holders in the back and sides of the seats. On the sides of the Leaning post, you have drawers. On top a Captain bench seat with three armrests, these seats have electric slide for fwd. and backward adjustment, and a glove compartment in between the two seats.
At the starboard gunnel you have the side dive-door that deploys and works as diving platform, when closed it’s secured by stainless-steel heavy-duty latches.
Under side gunnels you have fresh water at the starboard side and raw water at the port side, and under gunnel rod rack for storage at the port side.
All aluminum is powder coated white.
A nice design Hard top with led multicolor lighting, forward facing LED light bar and aft spreader lights, four rod holder rod rack at the aft edge, Up/down lever for the navigation light, horn, search light, radar, night vision, Dual Gps antennas, and two LED light bars.
At the front of the center console there is comfortable seating with under seat storage, the complete front seating slides open/close with one push button for electric door, giving way to the inside, where you have the electric toilet with multifunction control, freshwater faucet, freshwater hand shower, bracket for storing bow table, mirror and storage for toiletries.
All around the boat you have up/down stainless-steel cleats, gunnel sides are covered by bolsters and over the gunnels stainless rod Holder/cup holders, at the bow of the boat you have ample bow seating with removable table that converts into a big sunbed. The bow seat has electric up/down back rests, and under each seat there is storage. There is more storage behind the bow seating back rest and a deep wide storage behind the front wall of the bow seating.
At the bow there is the anchor locker with maxwell windlass, chain, rope, cleat, and anchor safety cable. And at the front keel you have a through bow anchor roller with stainless-steel delta anchor and stainless-steel heavy-duty Tow hitch to be pulled as tender of a larger vessel if necessary.
The boat also includes covers for bow seating, console, leaning post and engines cowling, and a very nice bow pole shade with carbon fiber poles.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The latest breakthrough in our revolutionary stepped hull designs maintains fuel efficiency while delivering superior safety, stability and handling – even at the higher speeds provided by a reliable twin power package.
A roomier cockpit and luxurious forward deck serve as platforms for whatever activity