Here is your chance to get into a nice, clean, late-model Back Cove 32. Owners are moving down. Loaded boat ready for it’s next owners! Call today for more information.
Options and Features:
- Volvo D6 435 HP–255 hours; Volvo engine view monitor
- Low maintenance white hull color
- Electronics: Garmin 7616 XSB–depth, gps, chart plotter, and radar; Garmin Autopilot; Garmin VHF radio
- Helm deck seat cushions Ultra leather
- Aft seats in the cockpit with cushions covers
- Outside mesh screens for windows on hardtop
- Stidd pedestal helm chair with Ultra leather
- Double companion bench seat beside the helm
- Kenyon two burner glass cooktop
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Adjustable dinette table pedestal that makes area into a berth
- Helm deck trim package
- 7.5kw Onan generator–60hrs
- Side-Power Bow and Stern thruster
- Air conditioning for the cabin and helm area
- Anchor windlass
- Stainless steel Lewmar anchor
- Fresh water wash down in the anchor locker
- Oil change system
- Power assist steering
- Mast for the hardtop
- Shore water inlet in the cockpit
- Sure Shade cockpit awning system
- All batteries replaced recently–2 8Ds and 2 group 31s
- Vitrifrigo drawer refrigerator/freezer below helm seat & companion seat.
This boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The stock number is 189428.
Notes from the manufacture….Launched in the fall of 2016, the Back Cove 32 is an amalgam of cutting-edge design and customer-preferred features. She offers the same concepts that built the success of the range: Extraordinary fuel efficiency from her single diesel engine, straight forward systems, and classic good looks. Pair this with her expert construction and nautically sensible design features, and the Back Cove 32 is the gem of any harbor she enters.
Her single-level deck from transom to companionway bring the social spaces of the cockpit and pilothouse into one, offering a beautiful and seamless transition between indoors and out. A galley-up design opposite a versatile settee and open sightlines all the way around the boat make the upper level of the Back Cove 32 ideal for entertaining or relaxing. Below, the cruising couple can enjoy a secluded oasis all their own. Featuring a spacious island berth and split head and shower units, her practical and elegant details offer unprecedented comfort when spending time on board.
Beam: 11.83 ft
Maximum Draft: 3 ft
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft
Dry Weight: 17,500 lb
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D6-435I
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Power: 435|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (80 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (185 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (40 Gallon)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.