Located In: South Pasadena, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
2018 Catalina 355
Meticulously maintained and ready to cruise!
Call Lorenzo Castro Today!
The Catalina 355 features a hull design with a long waterline, moderate beam and freeboard, and a handsome low-profile cabin structure. Everywhere you look on the 355, you’ll find features that make sailing for the day or for extended periods a pure pleasure. Precise mainsail control is a snap with a 5′ long traveler. Long, inboard genoa tracks accommodate headsails from a powerful 155 percent genoa to a storm jib, allowing a balanced sail plan for all wind conditions. The inboard shrouds and hardware facilitates tighter sheeting angles for upwind performance, and wide, unobstructed weather decks for safety. Some features inspired by her predecessor are an articulating forward berth with innerspring mattress.
Some of the features-
- Electric Sail Winch
- Canvas Package, dodger, bimini & connector
- Raymarine Electronics.
- Folding Steering wheel
- Anchor WIndlass
- Bow Thruster
- Doyle 155% genoa
- Doyle Mainsail
- Gennaker sail – Bow Sprit
- 16000 BTU Air Conditioning
- Color Changing underwater lights
Full SpecsBoat Name
Beam: 12 ft
Maximum Draft: 4.5 ft
Displacement: 14,800 lb
Ballast: 6,200 lb
Dry Weight: 14,800 lb
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (101 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (30 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (27 Gallon)
Number of heads: 1Sail Handling & Rigging
- Gennaker Sail- Selden Bow Sprit
- Selden mast
- Doyle 155% Genoa
- Doyle mainsail with vertical battens
- Selden Boom with Rigid vang (Boom Vang)
- All lines led aft
- Electric Lewmar winch
- 4k Fischer Panda Generator (Diesel)
- Two Smart Plug's -30amp
- ProMariner 12-30P Battery Charger
- Two 4d batteries AGM
- AC/12V DC electrical panel
- Circuit breaker for AC electrical panel
- 12V lighting throughout
- LED cabin lights
- AC receptacles throughout
- Electric head
- Electric water heater
- Isotherm refrigeration
- Force 10 (propane) oven
- Raymarine Axiom 9 in Navpod at helm
- Raymarine i70 apparent wind/wind speed package.
- Raymarine AIS
- Raymarine VHF
- Remote VHF mic at helm.
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Radar
- Fusion marine stereo with Bluetooth
- Bose speakers in Saloon & Cockpit
Catalina 5 Series
Standard Features of the Catalina 355
- Collision-safe forward StrikeZone bulkheads and impact absorbing chamber.
- Deep Defense rudder system with stainless steel rudder post.
- Stainless steel T-Beam mast step system- providing all the benefits of a deck stepped mast and the strength of a keel-stepped mast.
- SecureSocket chainplate system.
- Knitted fabrics used for stronger laminate and stiffer structure.
- Beautifully styled teak interiors finished with a satin varnish for durability and style.
- Five-part structural construction, insuring a stronger boat and more rigid structure.
- Offshore hull to deck joint capped with a slotted toe rail.
- Navigation AC/DC panel with additional circuits for added options, plus a built-in ammeter to monitor electrical consumption.
- Wide, clear weather decks designed with inboard shrouds.
- Molded, Diamond nonskid for safety, durability and ease of maintenance.
- Low profile cabin design for sleek appearance, greater visibility and low windage.
- Comfortable, ergonomically correct cockpits with seats long enough to stretch out on.
- Lead keels for durability and impact shock absorption to enhance the safety of the crew and structure.
- Oversized travelers, winches and lines for ease of sailing in all conditions.
- Solid surface counter tops.
- Proprietary laminate cabin sole floor.
- Innerspring mattresses in all sleeping quarters.
- Centralized Filter lockers to aid in routine maintenance.
Achilles Dinghy & Torqeedo ele