Model: TOURNAMENT 28
Located In: Pompano Beach, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Hull Material: Fiberglass
This 2021 Contender TOURNAMENT 28 is ready to go fish. For sale by the original owner. Twin Yamahas with 514 well cared for hours. In addition to the great Contender options this one has been rigged to be a tournament winner. Easy to see in Pompano Beach, FL and priced right to sell fast. Nothing compares to contender in this size range for ride and durability.
- 18 Flush Mounted Gunwale Rod Holders
- T-Top w/5 Place Rocket Launcher
- Grab Rails on T-Top Legs
- Outlets for Electric Reels
- Garmin XSV GPS/Plotter/Fish Finder
- Fusion Stereo w/JL Audio Speakers
- ICOM VHF
- Lenco Trim Tabs w/Indicator
- Full Coming Pads
- Side Entry Console (first year for this option)
- Spreader Lights
- Bow Light Flush Mount Flip Up
- Freshwater Washdown
- Raw Water Washdown
- 2nd Inline Steering Pump
- Leaning Post w/5 Place Rocket Launcher, Flip Down Footrest and Storage
- Custom Glove Box w/Plexi Door in Console
- Forward Anchor Locker W/Storage
- (1) 140 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
- (2) 76 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated, Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Stbd)
- (1) 40 Gal. Transom Livewell,
- (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers (Port & Stbd)
- Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
- Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/Cleat (Pop-Up)
- (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
- (2) 8″ Stern Cleats
- (2) 8″ Spring Line Cleats w/Hause Pipes – Midship
- (4) Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
- Recessed Aluminum Bow Handrail
HAND BUILT IN THE USA.
The Contender 28T is hand built in Homestead, FL.
The 28′ boat is a center console classic. Built for speed, and built to last, the hull goes to sea with a ride like no other.
BUILT TO ORDER.
Every Contender is built to order. Built with the options you want to make your boat
Every Contender is hand laid fiberglass with an attention to detail in hull ride that keeps captains and customers coming back with new developments to further their boating game. The build process is not an automated assembly line that offers no options. Our model options make ever boat unique with the personality and style to make it your own.
BUILT FOR THE BLUE WATER.
Built for speed, range, and finding big fish in blue water. The 28T is the ride designed to take you beyond the jetty, and into the deep blue ocean in pursuit of ocean pelagics that most only see in posters.
Beam: 8.83 ft
Dry Weight: 7,400 lb
Deadrise: 24.5 °
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: 200
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 400|horsepower
Engine Type: Inboard
Fuel Tanks: 1 (180 Gallon)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.