This brand new 51 Custom Mini Super Yacht 2020 has been built to the standards of the much larger Super Yachts and beyond with handmade workmanship throughout and over 30,000 man hours of hand laid fiberglass. She is not built from a mould as most yachts are. She is 100% Hand Made in America. She is the first of a rare breed of yachts built only for the most discriminating buyer looking for quality never found in a yacht of this size.
COST TO BUILD WAS $3,500,000
APPRAISED VALUE IS $4,500,000
- Twin High Performance GMC/MerCruiser 454 C.I.D.Engines, custom modified by Kotzur Racing, Edelbrock & Comp Cams, producing 511 H.P. and 551 Ft. Lbs. of Torque
- Twin Diesel Engines as an available option.
- Transmissions: Dual: Velvet Direct Drive Transmissions (2.57:1)
- Engine Controls: ZF Marine (Mathers): Micro Commander 9110X. 24K Gold Control Head W/Dual Power Levers (Salon/Helm) and S.S. Control Head W/Dual Power Levers (Flying Bridge).
- Additionally, vessel can be operated remotely with handheld Remote Controller
- Westerbeke, 7Kw, 110/240, 60Hz Generator
- Bow Thruster: Lewmar 8 HP, 6 Kw Electric/Hydraulic Thruster, Model 185TT, with 5 bladed propellers, including controls on Helm and Flying Bridge. Isolated “D” battery and charging system.
- 24 Karat Gold Plated Lighting
- Hand Laid Texas Mesquite Parquet Salon Floor
- Goodrich 12 Man Aviation Life Raft with ELT (406)MHz), not USCG approved
- RayMarine Life Tag – Wireless Man Overboard Monitoring System
- Almost every piece of this yacht was built by hand
- Surveyor inspected throughout the build
- Built with Super Strong Lightweight Composites
- More pictures coming soon
- Fuel Burn Estimate:65 GPH at Cruise 3200 RPM and approx. 20 MPH
Please contact the Global One Yacht Sales Central Exclusive listing broker today for more information or to arrange a showing on this very special one of a kind yacht.
Dream Catcher will make your dreams come true.