Here’s a fantastic opportunity on an almost new 2022 Chaparral 267SSX OB with just 47 hours on the 300 Yamaha. This versatile and sporty bowrider boasts a robust list of features and equipment as follows:
- 2 Stainless Steel Boarding ladders (bow and stern)
- Transferrable Balance of Chaparral’s 5-year Premier Level Warranty
- Back-to-Back Aft Seat that converts to Oversized Sun Lounge
- Carry-on 36 qt Cooler with Dedicated Storage spot
- Chaparral’s Cockpit Drainage System (CDS) which is Self-Bailing
- Custom Bimini Top
- Extended Swim Platform
- Helm Bucket Seats with Flip Up Bolsters
- Large U-shaped Aft Seating Area with Storage Underneath
- LED Lighting throughout Cockpit and in Engine Compartment
- Stainless Steel Dash Panels and Deluxe Steering Wheel
Optional Equipment Includes:
- EFX Electric Folding Arch Tower
- Cockpit and Bow Covers
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators
- Upgraded JL Audio System
- Electric Head w/Overboard Discharge
- Cockpit Table w/dedicated storage
- Polished S/S Anchor
- Electric Windlass with 285′ rode (15′ chain, 270′ line)
- Blue LED Underwater Lights
- Bottom Paint
Call today for more information and to schedule a private viewing.
Beam: 8.5 ft
Bridge Clearance: 5.25 ft
Dry Weight: 4,700 lb
Deadrise: 22 °
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: F300XCB
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 300|horsepower
Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (10 Gallon)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (65 Gallon)
Holding Tanks: 1 (3.8 Gallon)
Number of heads: 1Manufacturer Provided Description
The 267 SSX breaks barriers and sets the standard in quality. Equipped with state-of-the-art dual multifunction 7" displays within the easily accessible helm for improved ergonomic navigation. Sporting a spacious cockpit with standard u-shaped aft seating to provide an open concept that is perfect for entertaining. The 267 SSX was designed to captivate with no compromise to power or performance. The 267 SSX comes standard with ultra-comfort bucket seats lined with hand stitched vinyl both port and starboard. Comfort and Quality are essential when it comes to an unforgettable boating experience and the Chaparral 267 SSX delivers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Vessels listed are at various locations in the USA.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.