Make: J Boats
Located In: Naples, FL
Engine/Fuel Type: electric
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Delivered in the spring of 2022, lift stored in Naples Florida. She has the Electric Torqeedo inboard, shoal draft, asym package and more. She is in new condition, having been sailed only three times.
Beam: 8.58 ft
Maximum Draft: 3.83 ft
Displacement: 4,250 lb
Engine Brand: Torqeedo
Engine/Fuel Type: electric
Engine Type: Inboard
Holding Tanks: 1 ( )
Number of heads: 1Manufacture's Options
- Comfort Group (Main Cover, Tiller Cover, Cockpit Cushions all Cadet Grey)
- Flexiteek Synthetic Teak cockpit floor/swim platform
- Folding /retractable swim ladder
- Shoal Draft Keel in lieu of standard
- Two tone deck, cream/white
Outfitting /Commissioning Options
- J9 Sail-Away Package (North Main & Jib, B&G Triton Speed/Depth, Petit Sprayed anti-foul bottom (blue)
Spar and Rigging Options:
- Code Zero/A-Sail Deck Package
- Self Tacking Jib System
• Hull and deck molded with biaxial and unidirectional E-glass fabrics and Corecell foam for optimal strength to weight ratio. High density core inserts used in way of highly loaded hardware.
• White gelcoat hull with single boot stripe.
• 10 year transferable warranty against osmotic hull blistering,
5 year structural warranty.
• White gelcoat deck with molded non-skid on horizontal deck surfaces.
• High strength, inward turning and overlapping hull to deck joint.
• Molded ISO/ORC height foredeck toe-rails on foredeck.
• Large self-draining cockpit with wrap-around seating and angled backrests.
• Two large cockpit seat storage lockers.
• Swim platform with transom boarding access and optional fold-up swim ladder.
• Molded, structural transverse keel support beams.
• 4.9’ draft low VCG lead keel bonded and bolted to keel sump. Option for 3.9’ draft keel. Steering System
• High aspect, balanced spade rudder mounted in self-aligning, low friction rudder bearings.
• Custom laminated, varnished, curved tiller.
• Spinlock adjustable tiller extension with handle.
• One AGM Group 27 battery.
• 12V DC On/Off battery switch.
• 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 4 circuit breakers.
• LED navigation lights.
• UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color-coded wiring.
• Bonding system to meet ABYC regulations.
• Two swiveling LED reading lights in main cabin.
• Two red/white dome lights.
• Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
• SS fabricated chainplates for shrouds.
• Foredeck skylight hatch mounted on cabin house forward of mast.
• Two opening portlights on cabin house sides.
• Companionway opening with molded seahood and slider.
• Acrylic offshore removable dropboard with inside/outside lockable hasp.
• Two 2-Speed Harken 35:1 self-tailing winches on cabin top. Option for electric main halyard winch.
• Two 10" lock-in winch handles with winch handle pockets.
• Two fixed jib tracks on cabin top with plunger-style jib cars. Option for self-tacking jib system.
• 5:1 Harken mainsheetsystem leading to boom-mounted ratchet block/cam near the tiller. • Adjustable backstay system with control lines led to the cockpit.
• Harken jib furling system with control line led to cockpit. J/9 Specifications 09/01/22
• Halyard lead blocks mounted at mast base, halyard organizers and Spinlock double rope clutches one per side.
• Stainless bow rail, stanchions and stern rails with single 20” height lifeline, starboard boarding gate and transom gate.
• Foredeck and transom mooring cleats (4).
• Cockpit operated manual bilge pump operable from the helm. Spars & Rigging
• Tapered, fractional, keel-stepped Sparcraft aluminum mast with single sweptback spreaders attached with stainless thru-bar. Mast includes halyard sheaves, fittings for boom and boom vang attachments, masthead crane, shroud termination points, lazy jack attachment points, and a steaming light. Spars are anodized and powder-coated white.
• Aluminum boom with 8:1 outhaul, mainsheet attachment points, sheaves for the outhaul and reef line, and lazy jack eye straps (shipped loose).
• Standing rigging: 1x19 wire forestay & side rigging with adjustable open-body turnbuckles. Soft Dyneema backstay.
• Running rigging package including main halyard, jib halyard, main sheet, two jib sheets, reef line, furler line, lazy jacks. Interior
• Main cabin with full length settee berth and removable backrest to port, double seat to starboard, storage compartments outboard and below the berth/seats.
• Choice of Sunbrella fabrics for 3" standard main salon cushions.
• Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole in main cabin with centerline access to bilge.
• 36 Quart Igloo cooler. • Angled companionway steps with nonskid treads.
• Molded V-berth supports (option for V-berth platform & cushions).
• Head platform with Raritan PH-II WC, TP holder, holding tank and deck pump out fitting.
• Centerline storage aft of companionway (or engine compartment and systems w/inboard engine option).
• Air-dry gelcoat finish on interior hull & deck surfaces.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.