Available in Store: Key Largo
The Crownline 290 XSS is 28’10” in length and built on the FAST Tab hull for an impressive ride. It is loaded with standard features for years of enjoyment from the whole family.
Helm features include a 7” Garmin touchscreen with Lakevu G3 maps, Garmin Blue chart G3 Maps, trim tabs with indicators and steering wheel. Other standard features include bow lounge seating with folding arm rests, cockpit seating, a sun lounge seat, docking lights, a transom shower, an enclosed head compartment with an electric head and freshwater sink, LED cockpit lights, eight Wet Sounds speakers, a swim platform with a grey Soft Touch mat, and under-mount cockpit drawer, and a windlass.
Come test drive a Crownline Boat at either of our Florida east coast stores, located in:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Stuart, Key Largo and Pan Handle
Beam: 8.5 ft
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine Model: Cold Fusion White
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Power: 400|horsepower
Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
Fuel Tanks: 1 (75 Gallon)
Number of heads: 1Standard Features
- Arch - Moonstone Aluminum W/electric Fold Down, Sun Top, & Led Lights
- Batteries & Battery Boxes Installed
- Battery Charger
- Battery Management Panel W/vsr Charging System
- Canvas - One Piece Mooring Cover W/hangtyte, Color Coordinated
- Cleats - 6" Stainless Steel Pull Up Embossed (6 Total)
- Dash - Moonrock Shroud W/double Stitch & S/steel Switches & Billet
- Gelcoat - Hull Drive Stripe W/middle Deck Band And Vents
- Gps - Garmin 7" Twin Touch Screens W/lakevu G3 Maps
- Gps - Garmin Blue Chart G3 Maps (Extra Chip)
- And More
- Mercury 400 Verado XL w/DTS Controls - Cold Fusion White (Incl. Elec. Hydraulic
- Gelcoat - Forte (Full Hull Band / Drive Stripe / Middle Deck Band / Vents) (Exch.)
- Interior - Deluxe Color Matched (Exch.) COLOR: SLATE
- Fender Clips - 4 Bases w/4 Inserts
- Seating - Bow Filler Cushion
- Stereo - WET SOUNDS Performance Amp System & LCD Transom Remote
- Trailer - Delete
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators
- Water Ready Delivery (In-Season Only)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This boat may not be listed by Massey Yacht Sales & Service and may be listed by another brokerage company. This listing is made available as a courtesy to those visiting our website.
The advertising broker is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.