2017 Cruisers Yachts 60 Cantius
Naples FL, US
This Cruisers 60 Cantius "Everyday" is literally better than new! A change of plans for the owner creates an opportunity for a buyer to save over half a million dollars! Raymarine, glass cockpit, electronics package, Seakeeper, SAT TV, stacked washer & dryer, V cool decking throughout, cockpit and swim platform and fresh 100 hour service on engine, generator and drives. Professionally maintained, washed every 10 days. Best equipped and best priced 60 Cantius on the market.
This boat is loaded and in outstanding condition!
Full SpecsVessel Description
• Air Conditioner/Heater (92,000 BTU)
• Automatic Fire Extinguishing System)
• Battery Charging System)
• Bottom Paint, Anti-Fouling
• Cabin Carpet
• Carbon Monoxide Detectors
• Center Walk-Thru Foredeck Access
• Centrifuge (2) With Holding Tank
• Walnut Wood Interior
• Cockpit Carpet
• Cockpit Seating, Rotating & Electric Table (Conv. to Sun Lounge)
• Cockpit Shower
• Compass, Depth Finder, Hourmeters (2), Rudder Indicator
• Fuel Crossover System
• Floor, Amtico, Galley, Upper
• Shore Power Cord, Retractable w/Remote
• Grill, Cockpit, Electric
• Hardtop, Coupe, with Power Sunroof & Aft Deck Enclosure
• Hot Water System, 20 Gallon/76 Liter
• Matress(es), Therapeutic Foam
• Microwave/Convection Oven
• Portlights (6-Salon & Galley & Master Stateroom)
• Rumble Seat, Transom
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW DEALER SPECIFICATIONS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.