2010 Leopard 38
Miami FL, US
Leopard Catamarans introduces the 2010 Leopard 38 No Charge. Located in Coconut Grove (Miami), very well maintained with several nice upgrades. Duty Paid, this one is priced to sell, shows well, turnkey ready.
2010 ROBERTSON AND CAINE – Leopard 38 – No Charge
BUILDERS REMARKS: The performance driven Leopard 38 is at the heart of the Leopard line. With her generous sail plan and stepped hull design, this yacht provides excellent performance. On deck, the space is well thought out and useable; from the large transoms to the open and spacious aft, side and forward decks, getting around this yacht is easy and safe. The hardtop bimini over the cockpit provides superior protection from the elements and also offers a stable working platform.
BROKERS REMARKS: No Charge is offered with four double cabins, two head layout which gives plenty of room for group or families, plus additional fore-peak berths ideal for small children or simply extra storage. With sheets all run to the helm, electric winch at helm, and reliable under motor with Yanmar engines, anyone looking for a mid-size cat will find this yacht attractive. This yacht underwent a complete phase-out (refit) by Sunsail in 2016.
Dockside AC is nice for those hot days in the marina, and stainless steel electric davits makes stowing the dinghy easy.
No Charge is wired and plumbed for a generator, she has a new rig (2016), and owner installed Victron Charger / Inverter, a new A/C unit, fresh water foot pump in the galley, new engine starters, a new Raymarine Evolution Autopilot, and fuel polishing / transfer system by Gulf Coast Filters. Ready to sail now.
Full SpecsAdditional Specs
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced Spade Rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3500 Estimated @ June 2018
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3500 Estimated @ June 2018
- GEARBOX: SD 20
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Freshwater Heat Exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Z Spars Z Diffusion / Aluminum new 2016
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire new 2016
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Pro Furl
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 Harken 46, 2-speed, Self-tailing
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: Lewmar EVO Electric, 2 Speed, Self-tailing
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 2 burners
- SINK: (1)
- SHOWERS: (2) plus transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 2
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream Naugahyde in saloon and cotton covers in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry finishes
- VOLTAGE: 110V/12V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 3 x Lifeline 210Ah
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2 x Lifeline 100Ah new 2017
- ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 80Ah
- STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 4
- GRILL/BBQ: (Yes) charcoal
- WINDLASS: Quick 1000W electric horizontal
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 45 Lbs
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Britany
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.